Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

i did 2-6, and two pills? lol, i believe they we 55mg each, so about 110.

i also used pre-seed, it was my second cycle with pre-seed.

i was taking prenatals, DHA, B-6, and low dose aspirin. i also was drinking red raspberry leaf tea everyday(its sooo delicious!) i will continue all of these.

What was the asprin for? read up on rasberry tea whilst pregnant in first tri sweetie first make sure its safe x

i found this:

Can you believe something as simple as drinking a cup of tea can help your body prepare for labor? Red Raspberry Leaf Tea can be used in addition to your kegel exercises to help tone your pelvic floor, and as an added bonus it will tone your uterus too.

Raspberry leaf contains high concentrations of fragarine and flavonoids, which are believed to strengthen, tone and relax the uterine and pelvic muscles. In addition it is high in vitamin C, contains many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Overall, drinking it is good for your body.

There are many claims about the benefits of drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea during pregnancy, but research on the effects of Red Raspberry Leaf during pregnancy is only just beginning. While many experts claim it is useful for preventing morning sickness and miscarriage, others point out it can cause nausea and recommend against its use during the first trimester because it has been known to stimulate the uterus. While the raspberry leaf may help prevent constipation and diarrhea, it can also cause both.

There are two things agreed upon by the studies that have been done in pregnancy. First, there were no side effects noted in women taking moderate amounts of red raspberry leaf in the third trimester. Secondly, women who used red raspberry leaf were less likely to require a cesarean or forceps during labor.

There is no standard rule for drinking Red Raspberry Leaf tea, but general recommendations are to take 2-3 cups every day during the third trimester of pregnancy. If you decide to use it during the first trimester, understand that many experts recommend against its use completely or that you limit yourself to one cup per day. In addition to the tea, red raspberry leaf can be taken as tablets or tincture. Pay attention to your body, some women are more sensitive to the effects of red raspberry leaf and will want to reduce the amount they drink to 1 or 2 cups a day.

Red Raspberry Leaf Tea will not start labor, but it can be used during labor. Some midwives feel drinking it during labor makes the uterine muscles more effective and makes labor easier. It is also believed to help prevent postpartum bleeding and improve placental delivery. However, most experts seem to warn against using the tea while breastfeeding due to its tendency to reduce milk supply.

Sit down, put up your feet and enjoy a cup of tea while you kegel. It seems to be the best way to prepare your birthing muscles for the work they are going to do.

Have trouble remembering to do your kegel exercises? Get the right tool to help you remember to do your kegel exercises and drink your red raspberry leaf tea.

---I only ever drink one cup a day... i was really into it for the "prevents miscarriage" aspect. do you think i should stop until 2nd trimester? or should i stick with my one cup?

Aspirin and Infertility Recently, it has been discovered that aspirin seems to help women experiencing certain types of infertility. In particular, it appears to increase the chances of pregnancy in women who have experienced recurrent spontaneous abortions, or miscarriages.
Antiphospholipid Antibodies and Aspirin
Some women who experience recurrent sponataneous abortions have extremely high levels of antiphospholipid antibodies. These antiphospholipid antibodies can cause your blood to become much thicker than usual, as they cause blood platelets to stick together. This can dramatically increase your risk for developing problematic, or even fatal, blood clots. Many women with increased antiphospholipid antibodies tend to experience multiple miscarriages because blood clots can develop around the placenta, depriving the baby of vital oxygen and nutrients.
How Does Aspirin Help?
Aspirin appears to help thin out the blood in women who are experiencing these problematic blood clots. When given in low doses, aspirin makes your blood platelets less sticky, allowing blood to travel more easily through the placenta to your baby. Asprin is typically given along with Heparin, an anticoagulant medication.
Aspirin Studies
Recently, a number of different studies have been performed on the use of aspirin to increase fertility. Women who had experienced multiple miscarriages and who were undergoing IVF treatment were given low doses of aspirin daily. Subsequent pregnancy rates were then compared to pregnancy rates produced by women who received no aspirin therapy. Surpisingly, more than 45% of those women taking aspirin during treatment became pregnant, while only 28% of those women not taking aspirin were able to conceive.
Recent aspirin studies also show that aspirin may be helpful in increasing pregnancy rates in all women. Aspirin appears to increase the activity of the ovaries, allowing them to release multiple eggs during ovulation. It also appears to increase blood flow to the uterus, allowing for a thicker and healthier uterine lining.
How is Aspirin Taken?
Aspirin therapy is taken orally in small daily doses. Also known as baby aspirin, low dose aspirin therapy contains between 78 and 81 milligrams of acetylsalicylic acid. If you are taking aspirin for infertility you should be under the direct supervision of a licensed health care provider.
Aspirin Side Effects
Aspirin therapy is still being tested for side effects and is currently only available when taken in combination with Heparin. Long-term use of aspirin is not recommended, because it may actually interfere with fertility. Long-term aspirin use appears to prevent a woman's eggs from being released from their follicles, inhibiting ovulation. Aspirin therapy should not be taken by women who are:

•allergic to aspirin
•experiencing gastric inflammation or bleeding

Id ask your doctor or midwife first because i know women use to drink it in 3rd tri when i was pregnant to hope it induced labour, but wouldnt know about 1st tri sweetie maybe risky :shrug: x

So is it best to take after ovulation the asprin? x

Many congratulations prettymachine, thats a definite :bfp: Wahhoooooooooo :happydance: heres to a very healthy and happy nine months and beyond :happydance:

well Im not sure what is going on with me ladies. I had a very very very faint line on an ic on saturday then yesterday afternoon I had a very very very faint line on an ic again, I then did a clearblue which looked like it was a :bfn: but pulled it apart and thought I could see another line then I got all cross with myself for being silly and pulling it apart :blush: and threw it in the bin. Did an ic this morning and :bfn: soooo I just went in to the bin and pulled out the clearbue and it definitely looks like there is another line there :wacko: so just gonna try another ic as thats all I have left in the house :wacko:

try to stay away from blue dye tests...i have never heard anything good...they give off flase positives because the blue dye bleeds.

try to stay away from blue dye tests...i have never heard anything good...they give off flase positives because the blue dye bleeds.

Oh really, will wait and see what happens with the ic now then. If its another :bfn: then the only thing I can think is that it was a chemical pregnancy and thats why the lines were so faint :cry:

lets hope not! you still havent missed AF so it could be early... remember all tests have different sensivity too...my tests were 10miu sensitivity and that could be why i am getting :bfp: so early :) dont lose hope yet!

Oh really, will wait and see what happens with the ic now then. If its another :bfn: then the only thing I can think is that it was a chemical pregnancy and thats why the lines were so faint :cry:

Good luck sweetie but remember you can be too early plus some women dont get a positve till after af is late :hugs:

Just did another ic. Not sure if there is something there or whether I just want there to be a second line so Im imagining it. The oh now thinks I have gone mad and hes probably right. I think I would have implanted at 10dpo and Im 13dpo now so surely that would be enough time to show a BFP wouldnt it?! Think Im probably clutching at straws, think my very faint lines must have been a chemical :cry: Maybe now is the time for a break from ttc, after 21 cycles I finally got a faint line and now nothing :cry: sorry ladies to be so down, I just take this heart ache and pain anymore :cry: :dust:

A little update (and I am sorry to be so negative ladies - this ttc is the hardest thing I have ever done!!) - Anyway Im pretty sure I can see another line (unless I have finally have lost the plot which is possible!) but its still very very very faint :wacko:

lets hope not! you still havent missed AF so it could be early... remember all tests have different sensivity too...my tests were 10miu sensitivity and that could be why i am getting :bfp: so early :) dont lose hope yet!

these are 10miu too hun, think I just have to face up to reality :wacko:

Hi ladies just wondering if I could join you in here. I have never heard about soy Isoflavones before reading this thread so I am going to do a bit of reasearch because I think it sounds interesting. I have PCOS so have varied cycles. Some cycles are good like the last one where I ovulated on day 18 but other cycles seem to be 50+ days so hoping to reduce that.

Getoffmycloyd - I hope that line starts to get darker for you hun [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->