Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

If its got colour ( pink) id say beginning of your BFP sweetie cant be an evap :happydance: i implanted on 7dpo and got a very faint on 9dpo and positve on early response on 10dpo :thumbup: gl xx

If its got colour ( pink) id say beginning of your BFP sweetie cant be an evap :happydance: i implanted on 7dpo and got a very faint on 10dpo and positve on early response on 11dpo :thumbup: gl xx

Ohh I hope so, cant get too excited yet after trying for so long and I know internet cheapies arent the best. I'll test again in the morning :wacko:

I used the One Step ICs and thought it was an evap too lol.. but i found my tests better in the afternoon oppose to FMU x

thanks prettymachine and allie. Had a temp rise this morning which of course I am thrilled about just too terrified to test. :shrug:

Dandy and Allie - any sign of ov yet?? :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27a3d7

Hi getoffmycloyd

I had a temp dip at 9 dpo and then I got my BFP a few days later. I really hope that you're the same and that you've just had an implantation dip. Good luck and :dust: :haha:

well I caved in a tested :bfn: just goes to show that even when you think things look text book perfect it might not be true :cry: so fed up of my body messing me about :cry:

Just to big you up a bit more, I used One Step tests and even at 12 dpo, I wasn't sure there was a definite line on my IC. Then, it gradually got darker each day, though I was in agony waiting, especially as I had had a chemical pregnancy and was worried that this one might be the same. To put myself out of my misery, I did a Superdrug test at about 14 dpo and it went really dark straightaway. :bfp: Yay! :happydance:

Here's hoping for you. FX and :dust:

:hi: just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing?

I've got no idea how many dpo (if I am at all), but been having really weird bubbling like sensation right down in my lower tummy ... not the kind you get if you have a dodgy tummy ... it's quite difficult to explain :wacko:

hope everyone is ok :hugs:

thank you minky, oh I really hope this is it and not all in my (and oh's) imagination. Its sooo faint I cant help but think I am imagining it, but I will test again tomorrow and let you know :dust:

still neg OPK's here and no ewcm :dohh: impatiently waiting for a sign or symptom :dohh:

Oooh, cloyd, I hope this is it for you!

I'm still waiting for ov, as well, Dandy. Complete lack of CM for me at the moment, too, so who knows.

gonna do another test in a min, Im sooo nervous!

sorry to hear you girls still haven't ov'd and lack of cm too. Grrr. I noticed a huge increase in EWCM this month but I did take evening primrose as well. Im keeping my fingers crossed your ov's are just around the corner :hugs:

:hugs: good luck hun, am patiently or maybe impatiently waiting to see how it goes for you

:dust:

thank you hun. Im just dreading seeing a :bfn: :( The worlds faintest ever line is still on the one I did yesterday :wacko: Will let you know, but oh is in the bathroom at the mo and hes usually in there for about half an hour :rofl:

:hugs: anyway you could get a pic of yesterday's test? we might be able to see colour in it?

I think your oh should get a wriggle on, I'm really excited for you :D

I have tried taking a pic but it is soooo faint its not showing up :wacko: thats what makes me think Im imagining it, but oh can see it too...... Its just so scary hun, after trying for so long, I dont think I can handle anymore disappointment :cry: he'll be out soon hopefully :)

:hugs: I know what you mean hun ... I refuse to show Chris my tests, he's colour blind and probably wouldn't spot a pink line anyway :dohh:

if your oh can see it too, you're not imagining it :hugs:

:hugs: I know what you mean hun ... I refuse to show Chris my tests, he's colour blind and probably wouldn't spot a pink line anyway :dohh:

if your oh can see it too, you're not imagining it :hugs:

another barely there line. oh is starting to think he is seeing things now its so bloomin light. Grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->