Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

IC's, wanted to use cheapies until I got a more definite line then Ive got one clearblue in the drawer to use

hmmmm even though the ics say they're sensitive, I don't think they are, and that might be why you're getting such a faint line hun :hugs:

Have you not got an early response sweetie? like emmy said they will always give you a faint line till your a few weeks pg, did with me x

it could be, at least this one came up within the time limit even if it is faint. Im not actually due a :bfp: until wednesday so it is still quite early and I think I had an implantation dip two days ago so could still be too early for hcg to have built up. Gonna try and hold out and test on Wednesday, but I'll prob keep doing IC's knowing me

it might just be that there isn't as much ink in the test hun :hugs:

i asked this in TTC but thought hey may as well as on a thread dedicated to the stuff lol.

i conceived the twins naturally after 6 months actively trying. when they were 9 months old O|h and i decided we wanted to start trying for a baby again. me being impatient decided to give Soy a go that first cycle and low nad behold i fell pregnant straight away.
Sadly i lost the baby at 17 weeks. when we received the post mortem results i felt a bit concerned. my baby (a little girl we named Sonnie) had numerous problems from Hydrocephyilis, stunted growth, a chromosonal disorder (tissue was too badly damaged to tell which one) a malformed heart (only three chambers) her bowel was in her chest cavity and various other things.
do you think the Soy Iso's may have caused these problems? it was the only thing i had done differently the month i concieved her compared to the twins and i did a thing on google and found an article that had proof that if cows (i know we arent related to cows :dohh:) eat large ammounts of soy then their calves were more than likely to be born with growth problems. it was the first thing i read and didnt want to continue as i knew iwould only end up blaming myself for Sonnie's problems.

Has anyone else on their googling/research travels come across anything that could cause a child to have problems if the mother uses Soy to conceive?

im feeling impatient again and have just got my Soy sat in my make up drawer and every morning i see it and keep thinking to myself hhmmm i wonder if i take it will my baby have problems again? each month im so tempted to take it but then i force myself not to, i suppose until i know that it was jsut a one off i wont take it again. xx

Im onto this now LoolaBear because im getting paranoid that i mc cos of the Soy n looking on the front page 5 other stories of mc and taking the Soy?? :wacko: im not going to take it 1st few cycles when my body is right again cos i dont really know if its safe x

Im onto this now LoolaBear because im getting paranoid that i mc cos of the Soy n looking on the front page 5 other stories of mc and taking the Soy?? :wacko: im not going to take it 1st few cycles when my body is right again cos i dont really know if its safe x

whenever i go to google i dont know what exactly to google so the only thing i have found so far is the cow thing. i will try and find the article again and post in on here. xx

i didnt mean to worry anyone by the way, its just the crazy things that go through my mind sometimes, especially as it was the only different thing i did compared to when i conceived the twins. xx

Your not alone sweetie i went back to front page on this thread or other one and there have been a few mc's.. maybe coincidence :shrug: but there is about 10 healthy pregnancies going on still with the Soy x

i suppose it doesnt increase the odds of MC or birth defects as the odds of these are quite high anyway, it could just have been a coincidence that my first month of soy was a baby with alot of problems.
ive got my Soy in and if nothing happens within a year of my MC then i will bbe giving it another go. but hopefully wont be needing it. ive got a good feeling about the month ahead. xx

i posted a thread about this but i would like you ladies to go check out my test pics... its my first cycle of soy...

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/504938-evap-line-not.html#post8562785

No from what ive read they a silvery/grey color evaps.. is that a one step test? Id test again later and tomorrow, unless you got another test frer etc x gl

uhhh it was i peed in a cup and dipped it test? lol.

i have more of these, one FRER, and one digi... that i wont use until i have a really strong line...so as not to waste it... lol...its mostly for being able to get that "pregnant" in a picture :)

Yes i used the one step and dipped in a cup... i totally trust them lol i got my faint on one at 10dpo then used a frer next day n got my official BFP :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->