Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

another faint faint line on an ic, thats four days in a row now. ARGH!!!! :wacko: really dont know what is going on with me, but will get a better pg test tomorrow if the :witch: doesnt arrive

Thought you might find this interesting
My ICs took ages to get darker

But they did eventually!

These are 12dpo - 18dpo

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/CIMG3543.jpg

Hoping you ladies can help
I took soy cd2-6 this cycle and on 1st january I started cramping
I thought it might be OV but my lines on my OPKs weren't quite dark enough. Since then I have been cramping every day
And last night felt like AF was here, but still nothing

Is it normal to cramp when taking soy?

another faint faint line on an ic, thats four days in a row now. ARGH!!!! :wacko: really dont know what is going on with me, but will get a better pg test tomorrow if the :witch: doesnt arrive

But they did eventually!

These are 12dpo - 18dpo

Hi hun, not sure if there is something wrong with my computer but I cant see any pics of your IC's. Would love to see them though as I am beginning to think Im going crazy and seeing lines :blush:

Hoping you ladies can help
I took soy cd2-6 this cycle and on 1st january I started cramping
I thought it might be OV but my lines on my OPKs weren't quite dark enough. Since then I have been cramping every day
And last night felt like AF was here, but still nothing

Is it normal to cramp when taking soy?

I cramped quite a lot with soy but that was after I ov'd. Are you certain you havent ov'd and you missed the surge? How many times a day do you do opks? and what time etc?

But they did eventually!

These are 12dpo - 18dpo

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/CIMG3543.jpg

There was something wrong with the computer I was on! thanks hun, very kind of you to post them for me. Mine are even lighter than your first ones, but it certainly gives me hope. Thank you :hugs:

Just did a FR and it was :bfn: seems it was def a chemical pregnancy :( Just waiting for the wicked :witch: to arrive so we can start next month. Will def take soy again as it seemed to doing something, but Im gonna take Vitamin B6and baby aspirin this month too

Sorry sweetie :hugs: whats the B6 for? x

Its supposed to help if you have a short luteal phase or low progesterone levels. Found this interesting bit of info on a website:

Some signs that you 'may' have a LPD (Luteal Phase Defect)

* Less then 10 day LP

* Spotting and/or bleeding between Ovulation and your AF

* When charting your BBT you may find find that your BBT does not stay elevated for at least 10-12 days

Symptoms of possible low progesterone

* low back pain

* nighttime urination

* loose stools.

* Vaginal dryness

* Painful sex

* Depression

* Infertility

* reduced libido

* Irregularities in menstrual cycle

* Miscarriage / recurrent miscarriage

I know my progesterone levels are borderline and I do get up at night to wee and have infertility and have had a couple of chemical pregnancies now so hoping the B6 might help x

Thanks for that :hugs: think im ok and dont have a short LP, not sure about low progesterone tho cos some of those symptoms you could get if nothings wrong.

Thinking of trying the asprin but wasnt going to use till i got a BFP :shrug:

Hi everyone, just wanyed to jump in and ask a quick question about SI's (Hi poppy :hi:)

I don't think I have a problem ov'ing, it took me 9 months to conceive DD, then I fell pregnant again without really trying (ended in 2nd tri loss), then 3 months later fell pregnant again (also ended up in mc).

So...you're probably wondering why I am thinking of taking SI's?

1) I only have 1 tube and wonder if SI's would increase my chances of ov'ing from both ovaries each month?
2) My 17 week loss was a chromosomal abnormality and although I've not yet had the results of this one I am thinking chromosomal abnormality again...and so am concerned now about the quality of my eggs

Would SI's help in any way or should I just carry on without as my cycles are quite text book in length etc?

suze theres a post in ttc bout this and some ladies taken it and never O at all !!

i read this after starting a thread bout thinking of taking it my self ........ av a look thro ttc xxx

Thanks honey, I am wondering whether to mess with something which isn't really broken in the first place as I have managed to conceive 4 times in the last 3 years :shrug:

Hiya Suze :flower:

I have a regular cycle of 28 day before the MC and also as far as im aware ov every month, i took soy for the 1st time and got my BFP i took on CD2-CD6 and dosage was 160mg then 200mg last two days x

wrks in other ways for others i guess, like u suze, i was preg 2008 ... mmc /morgan 2009 the preg 2010 (mc) :cry: but i dnt think i will be taking it , ive bumped the threads in ttc 4 u x

Yes Honey your right it does work in different ways for everyone and sometimes Soy dont work at all for some same as Clomid dont.

Just wanted to post an update on my first cycle with soy. I'm about 12 dpo, which is the latest day that AF has gotten me every month since my m/c last January. I had on & off cramping all day yesterday. I have super sore bb's, and bad heartburn on & off. However I have tested a few times and have only seen BFN's. I feel like it would have been positive by now, so I'm losing hope.

At least my luteal phase seems to be extended. Next month I either start clomid, or I up my dosage of soy to 120's instead of 80's!

Baby dust to all!

Hiya Suze :flower:

I have a regular cycle of 28 day before the MC and also as far as im aware ov every month, i took soy for the 1st time and got my BFP i took on CD2-CD6 and dosage was 160mg then 200mg last two days x

Hi!! Can I ask how long you were ttc before you got your BFP using soy? I am in my second cycle using soy, and last month (the first cycle) I got BFP but it ended in a chemical :(

Hiya i was trying 2mths prior but not really taking notice of my cycle, the month i used Soy i also used OPKs, charting and Preseed. x sorry about your chemical sweetie x

Just wanted to post an update on my first cycle with soy. I'm about 12 dpo, which is the latest day that AF has gotten me every month since my m/c last January. I had on & off cramping all day yesterday. I have super sore bb's, and bad heartburn on & off. However I have tested a few times and have only seen BFN's. I feel like it would have been positive by now, so I'm losing hope.

At least my luteal phase seems to be extended. Next month I either start clomid, or I up my dosage of soy to 120's instead of 80's!

Baby dust to all!

Hang in there sweetie you could of ov'd and implanted late, your not out till the witch is here :hugs:

Just an update, soy didn't work for me took it for three cycles, it buggered them all up so I am giving up, :dust: to you guys hope it works for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->