Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

:hugs: thanks hun.

I honestly think af might be here before the end of next week ... I always do this to myself, get my hopes up and then end up feeling heartbroken when the tests don't get any darker :dohh:

:hugs: thanks hun.

I honestly think af might be here before the end of next week ... I always do this to myself, get my hopes up and then end up feeling heartbroken when the tests don't get any darker :dohh:

I do the same hun. I have every symptom going, but must just be my body tricking me. It will happen one day and it will be so so worth it when it does. Just have to try and stay positive :hugs:

yeah ... I almost attempted to talk myself into believing my fmu wasn't very concentrated this morning, even though it's been stronger today than it has been for ages :dohh:

yeah ... I almost attempted to talk myself into believing my fmu wasn't very concentrated this morning, even though it's been stronger today than it has been for ages :dohh:

think we all do things like that, its just cos we want a BFP more than anything :wacko:

yep ... I was full of pma for next cycle until I did those tests yesterday, got my hopes up and now I don't want my next cycle to start :dohh:

just wish af would start, that might help my pma with a fresh start :)

hiya girls hope you are all well i have a question i took soy this cycle from cd2 - 6 and i am now 1 day past ov, the problem is that i have had the most painfully sore nipples for the last three days and wanted to know if anyone else has had this, if you have then great i know its the soy but if not ?!?!?

I don't have sore nipples but sore boobs...but sore nipples are a good sign. Fingers and toes crossed you. xxx

aww thank you irish_eyes well you never know and today i have cotton wool inside my bra to stop the rubbing LOL :rofl:

EmmyReece, how are you doing did you get AF or is she staying away oooh fingers crossed xx

af still isn't here, but still not getting anything on my tests :dohh:

had a few aches in my left boob earlier, but that seems to have stopped :wacko:

:wave: hey girls, well after the qld floods i have had 3 days off work, they have since cleaned up my workplace (it went underwater) and not thismorning im bak to work, cept i have to start an hour earlier at 5 am :dohh:

i think i may have oved, just waiting for FF to confirm it, i somehow think i havent Oved yet, cause my nips are not sore, and i swear they hurt from when i Ov for a few days :shrug: so maybe i didnt Ov :shrug:

hope you are all are great, sorry i havent caught up :hugs:

emmy dont give up hope hun apparantly the symptoms can come and go so i will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

if I ovd on or around new year's day like I thought, it'd make me around about 15 dpo today, maybe a little less ... surely something should have shown up by now :wacko:

my tests are looking completely blank :(

:hugs: keeping everything crossed for you too hun

I have started spotting today at 9DPO. Quite early to spot (I normally spot anyway) but since I had my HSG I have been spotting quite early before AF. I don't know if it is the Soy. I also noticed I O'd early at CD14 (normally CD 16) and I never got a +opk or a Peak on my CBFM. I don't think it is IB as I don't have symptoms and I have cramping.

I have started spotting today at 9DPO. Quite early to spot (I normally spot anyway) but since I had my HSG I have been spotting quite early before AF. I don't know if it is the Soy. I also noticed I O'd early at CD14 (normally CD 16) and I never got a +opk or a Peak on my CBFM. I don't think it is IB as I don't have symptoms and I have cramping.

implantation causes cramping :)

Hi Ladies!
Mind if I join the Soy bandwagon?? I have been a looky-loo for a while and figure it's time to join in and get some support.

A quick rundown about me. Went off bc in Dec '09 when hubby deployed for 5 months hoping my cycle would regulate itself by the time he returned and we would be good to go (yeah right) didn't get my first cycle until July '10 so decided to talk to a doctor about it, who then referred me to a GYN.. I was diagnosed with PCOS in late August and put on Metformin, which has helped give me a cycle but I wouldn't call them regular by any means, one was 36 days, the next about 56.

So here I am CD5 and started my first round of soy on CD3 @ 160mg and going to up it on CD6&7... anyway, just thought I would do a quick intro about myself.

I hope to join the BFP soy success club that I have read on this thread and hoping you lovely ladies get yours as well! XOXO

Hiya all, can i join the Soy club?
I have just started taking them this cycle from CD3 and I took or plan to take CD3 80mg, CD4 80mg, CD5 120mg, CD6 160mg and CD7 160mg.
I have a 29 day cycle but only an 11 day LP. I also have spotting at around 6DPO so I hope that SI will bring my OV forward by a couple of days. I think I may have started it a bit late as I am using the CBFM, where if you start your AF in the day then your cycle starts the next day so it might not work this time.
Hope it works this month and that we all get our long awaited :bfp: very soon xx

:wave: welcome newbies, i hope the soy does what you want it too, its definately keeping my cycles shorter than the 70+ days i was having :thumbup:

I'm a little worried now as I've started to spot at CD7. I don't think its from my AF as its pink and besides it finished a couple of days ago. I really hope I haven't screwed up my cycle. I'm not sure if I should finish the pills tonight. Has anyone else experiences the same thing? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->