Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hoping you ladies can help
I took soy cd2-6 this cycle and on 1st january I started cramping
I thought it might be OV but my lines on my OPKs weren't quite dark enough. Since then I have been cramping every day
And last night felt like AF was here, but still nothing

Is it normal to cramp when taking soy?

I cramped quite a lot with soy but that was after I ov'd. Are you certain you havent ov'd and you missed the surge? How many times a day do you do opks? and what time etc?

Glad you got the photos now. I hope that BFN turns to a BFP.

Yeah def haven't OVd, as it appears I am OVing today (hopefully) but been cramping for 2 weeks solid nearly. It's so bizarre! I do OPKs generally one every two days when I feel this crampy varying from FMU to evening.

I thought it might be OV but my lines on my OPKs weren't quite dark enough. Since then I have been cramping every day

I cramped quite a lot with soy but that was after I ov'd. Are you certain you havent ov'd and you missed the surge? How many times a day do you do opks? and what time etc?

Yeah def haven't OVd, as it appears I am OVing today (hopefully) but been cramping for 2 weeks solid nearly. It's so bizarre! I do OPKs generally one every two days when I feel this crampy varying from FMU to evening.

Thanks hun, but sadly the very faint lines turned into AF so I can only assume I had a chemical pregnancy :( but onwards and upwards. I will be trying soy again this cycle.

Wahhoooo, glad to hear you are ov-ving, time to get :sex: I have heard some people say it makes their ov a lot stronger and they have certainly felt i more so maybe thats whats going on. Fingers crossed you catch the eggy and sending you lots of :dust:

I do normally get strong OV pains on those very very very few occasions I do actually OV so maybe my body has been gearing up for this for a long time because of the soy

Aw so sorry AF showed up. It's always a bugger never really knowing if it was chemical or not.xx :hugs:

I do normally get strong OV pains on those very very very few occasions I do actually OV so maybe my body has been gearing up for this for a long time because of the soy

Aw so sorry AF showed up. It's always a bugger never really knowing if it was chemical or not.xx :hugs:

Ohhh lets hope so hun, that sounds very promising for you. You could have a nice big fat eggy waiting for you:)

Thank you :) xx

:witch: got me this morning. Grr...hate her.

My doctor called me in a prescription of Clomid, so I'll be taking that instead of soy this month. I only did soy for 1 month, but I believe in it! I wish I'd heard of it sooner, as I would have upped my dosage. Good luck getting your soy babies everyone!

I asked my doc today if Clomid was good for someone who already ovulates and she said it can still help. It can produce stronger eggs, regulate LP defects, and help with low progesterone levels. I'm guessing Soy can do the same thing for those of us who do ovulate every month. Just thought I'd address that since it's commonly discussed. :dust: to you all!

Sorry the witch got you but good luck on the clomid JamiePgh, will you be monitored on it? x

Sorry the witch got you but good luck on the clomid JamiePgh, will you be monitored on it? x

Thank you! I was just in for an exam, so she didn't have me come in this time and just called the prescription in for me. She said she needs to see me 10 days after ovulation, so I guess I am being monitored. Are women normally seen more than that on Clomid? I'm so new to it, I'm trying to read up on it all I can!

Not sure myself really just persumed if your on clomid they monitor you to make sure you have the right dosage and its working, thought you would be seen and scanned just before ovulation :shrug:

I know there's a thread for clomid users so they will help you sweetie, let us know how you get on :hugs: gl :dust::dust::dust:

Not sure myself really just persumed if your on clomid they monitor you to make sure you have the right dosage and its working, thought you would be seen and scanned just before ovulation :shrug:

I know there's a thread for clomid users so they will help you sweetie, let us know how you get on :hugs: gl :dust::dust::dust:

That's a great point, I think I would like to be more closely monitored on it. I did have a scan a few months ago to check my lining & ovaries before we went further w/any other treatment. I am reading now that a lot of ladies are scanned while they are taking Clomid. My doctor is a big fan of 5 second conversations so I always feel uninformed...I think I need to check out the Clomid threads. Thanks Poppy! :flower:

Well, I'm now on cd13. I did an opk at about 12:30PM and it was only darker then the control line on the far left side of the test line.. the rest of the test line was lighter then the control line. It's Answer brand. So confusing! I read on peeonastick that half the line has to be as dark or darker, and I guess it's more like 1/3 of the line, so I guess I'll go with still negative! Hopefully this means I'm getting closer though.

Thanks hun, but sadly the very faint lines turned into AF so I can only assume I had a chemical pregnancy :( but onwards and upwards. I will be trying soy again this cycle.

Wahhoooo, glad to hear you are ov-ving, time to get :sex: I have heard some people say it makes their ov a lot stronger and they have certainly felt i more so maybe thats whats going on. Fingers crossed you catch the eggy and sending you lots of :dust:

sorry AF got you..but before you assume you had a chemical, remember it could have been evap lines :) no need to hurt yourself if you werent positive!

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Long story short:
At the beginning of this cycle I took soy isoflavones CD2-6. I've been cramping since CD24 and yesterday got a positive OPK at CD37 and today along with cramping and ovulation pains.

But the past few days I've been feeling really weak, like mega weak, lightheaded and dizzy every time I stand up. I know I'm on a total food replacement diet, but I never feel like this
Could it be because I am ovulating? Do you feel weaker when you ovulate?

Odd question but has anyone else got sort nipples from taking soy, i am on cd13 of a 26 day cycle and took soy from cd2 - 6 and have had sore nipples as of the day before yesterday. My last period was only two days but lost lining so i know there is no chance of anything from last cycle.
If anyone has had this too it would be good to know thanks

sorry AF got you..but before you assume you had a chemical, remember it could have been evap lines :) no need to hurt yourself if you werent positive!

I know I didnt know for definite, but I did around 10 ic's and they all came up with faint pink lines within the time period. I have had an evap before and it didnt have any colour, it was almost like an indent or a shadow of a line, plus the faint line on the clearblue and sorry for the tmi but af is really heavy this time around. Plus I had incredibly sore boobs and I never get that before af, only sore nipples, so with all of the above I think it was. I know I don't know for definite, but I just felt like I was iykwim :)

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Long story short:
At the beginning of this cycle I took soy isoflavones CD2-6. I've been cramping since CD24 and yesterday got a positive OPK at CD37 and today along with cramping and ovulation pains.

But the past few days I've been feeling really weak, like mega weak, lightheaded and dizzy every time I stand up. I know I'm on a total food replacement diet, but I never feel like this

Not something I've noticed myself hun, but everyones different

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Long story short:

Could you be pregnant? Maybe the cramping at CD24 was ovulation and you 'caught' - by this point, you might be having pregnancy symptoms. One of my first signs of pregnancy was a dizzy and spaced-out feeling, particularly when I moved suddenly.

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Long story short:

Could you be pregnant? Maybe the cramping at CD24 was ovulation and you 'caught' - by this point, you might be having pregnancy symptoms. One of my first signs of pregnancy was a dizzy and spaced-out feeling, particularly when I moved suddenly.

No I did a test 6 days ago and 2 days ago. My OPKs were positive due to OV. I did the tests as I too thought I could be pregnant feeling like this. I am just putting it down to the soy making me ovulate differently and hope it'll pass in a couple of days. I just need to ensure I drink lots and take it easy I suppose

I feel like having a bit of a cry :dohh:

I did an opk and a hpt yesterday afternoon and was sure I could see something ever so faint on the hpt, I was really happy at getting a line on the opk too because I never normally get anything on the green stick ones, so I let myself get a bit over excited. We went shopping last night too and I got car sick for the first time ever. And after dtd not last night the night before I had really intense cramps afterwards which was weird :wacko: So I've done an opk and hpt this morning and can't see anything, must have been an evap I was looking at yesterday :cry:

I feel like having a bit of a cry :dohh:

I did an opk and a hpt yesterday afternoon and was sure I could see something ever so faint on the hpt, I was really happy at getting a line on the opk too because I never normally get anything on the green stick ones, so I let myself get a bit over excited. We went shopping last night too and I got car sick for the first time ever. And after dtd not last night the night before I had really intense cramps afterwards which was weird :wacko: So I've done an opk and hpt this morning and can't see anything, must have been an evap I was looking at yesterday :cry:

Ohh honey Im so sorry to hear that. Its horrible when you get your hopes up only to have them dashed :hug: My faint lines and symptoms turned into a chemical pregnancy so I know how you feel and its horrible :hugs: But your not out until the witch arrives and while af stays away your still in with a chance so dont give up hope yet. Im starting my second round of soy today so good luck to both of us, sending you lots of :hugs: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->