Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I spotted up to CD11 your ok sweetie a few ladies do, i did get my BFP from that cycle xx

Thanks Poppy666, thats good to know. I was a little scared of taking them in the first place and I was so shocked when I saw the spotting this morning. I'll persevere and see what happens. FX it'll be ok and will lead to a BFP like yours.
Thanks again and I wish everyone lots and lots of :dust:

You too, if worried about anything a lot of us ladies have become pro's :haha: so just ask :dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies back on the band wagon of TTC again and using soy again. Just after a bit of advice as i have forgotten what days i took it last time. I have a 29 day cycle so should i take it CD6 - CD10?

No if only 29 day cycle either cd2-6 or cd3-7 sweetie xxx

Im just debating to take it or not atm grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok thanks! Managed to forget since i last took it in Oct will do 3-7 then.

Yeah i took it in october too but mmc, just debating if to start tomorrow on 3-7 but paranoid :shrug: gl xx

It is scary and i am worried about getting a BFP again after my 2 MMC Dec and being on that rollar coster. Will be thinking extra sticky thoughts for us both.

Thanks :flower: im thinking of taking baby asprin this time, i mean it cant hurt and ive read a few success stories after mc's... arghh im gonna try soy tomorrow stuff it lol maybe a less dosage x

I'm waiting for af to start so I can use soy again next cycle ... no sign of a line on my hpts at the moment :dohh:

:dust:Hi, just wanted to give you an update. I finished my course of Soy on Monday and I am still spotting, but only very slightly. In all other respects I feel pretty normal. I hope I can bring my LP forward but I think I may have started a bit late (from CD3 but my AF started in the afternoon so I classed the next day as CD1). I don't feel OV is near but I suppose its still early days.
What is baby aspirin BTW? What does it do and where do you get it?
Wishing everyone bucket loads of :dust:

:dust:Hi, just wanted to give you an update. I finished my course of Soy on Monday and I am still spotting, but only very slightly. In all other respects I feel pretty normal. I hope I can bring my LP forward but I think I may have started a bit late (from CD3 but my AF started in the afternoon so I classed the next day as CD1). I don't feel OV is near but I suppose its still early days.
What is baby aspirin BTW? What does it do and where do you get it?
Wishing everyone bucket loads of :dust:

Good luck hun :dust:. I dont think CD3 is late to start as you can start it anytime up to CD5. I started CD3 lasr month and then could have been CD3 or 4 this month as af turned up late at night so depends how you count it.

Baby aspirin is a low dose of aspirin either 75mg or 81mg, but no more than that, its basically low dose aspirin. Im trying it this month. I got it from amazon.

Hi everyone! Haven't posted in awhile so I thought I'd update. I'm now just waiting, not sure if I ovulated or not but I'm hoping I did. My period is due in a week, on Jan 26th! So we will see! :) If it didn't work this time I am going to use soy again and start temping because these opks are very confusing! I'm waiting to see some more bfp posts! It feels like it's been awhile. :) C'mon ladies! hehe. Good luck to everyone!!

:wave: hey girls

iwant you are right, its been a while :dohh:

i dont think it will be me though :dohh: i dont feel any diff at all :nope: i dont even feel like i have Oved :shrug:

I have been stalking this tread for a while and have decided to give soya a shot this month. I plan on trying from day 3-7. My question is my :witch: started ( meaning red blood ) at about 9pm last night...so is yesterday CD1 or today ? How does that work ?

Ive always classed my CD1 once i spot blood even at night... worked for me when i got my BFP off Soy sweetie :happydance: gl

5 days until af is due to start :happydance:

can't wait for the next cycle to start and to do soy again :thumbup:

Thanks Getoffmycloyd, same to you :dust:
I am getting some sharp twinges in my right ovary this afternoon so I hope to ov soon. Come on little eggy, get a move on!!!
Good luck everyone xxx

Ive always classed my CD1 once i spot blood even at night... worked for me when i got my BFP off Soy sweetie :happydance: gl

What CD days did you take the soya, Poppy ? Also how much did you take and what time of day ?

I took on CD2-CD6 160mg then 200mg last two days. I always took around 10pm before i went to bed just incase i got any side effects, but never did apart from odd headache. Hope that helps, also i spotted right up to CD11 so dont be too alarmed if this happens it was only the odd spotting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->