Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

This is only my 2nd time taking Soy but the 1st time i took 160mg then 200mg last 2 days on cd2-cd6 and got my bfp xx

congratulations on your BFP...sooo happy for you...:hugs:
I went ahead and started my soy again yesterday on cd 1-5 and I have taken soy for like 10 cycles I just skipped this last one and didn't take anything so I thought I would go ahead and try it again....

Sorry forgot to say i miscarried at christmas with my first BFP off Soy, so now im here again trying it.... good luck sweetie, im trying it on cd3-7 this time but didnt take 200mg last 2 days this time, but may do next cycle xx

Sorry forgot to say i miscarried at christmas with my first BFP off Soy, so now im here again trying it.... good luck sweetie, im trying it on cd3-7 this time but didnt take 200mg last 2 days this time, but may do next cycle xx

i got my :bfp: my first time taking soy, after months and months of not being able to concieve...but i took rather low doses comparitively... i took about 110mg on cd2-6 and never varied the amount. i also OVd earlier doing it this way. maybe less is more? it seems like the ones taking really high doses are ovulating late or not at all.

i'm sooo sorry hun....

have any of you tried Maca while taking soy?

i got my :bfp: my first time taking soy, after months and months of not being able to concieve...but i took rather low doses comparitively... i took about 110mg on cd2-6 and never varied the amount. i also OVd earlier doing it this way. maybe less is more? it seems like the ones taking really high doses are ovulating late or not at all.

thanks hun for sharing your info to about soy...I started last night taking the soy and I only had 3 pills and they are 40mgs each so that is 120 mgs so do you think I should just take 120mgs through out I know in the past I took 200 mgs on different cycle days but I have been having lots of reiki healings to help with my PCOS and this past cycle I didn't take anything and I ovulated that cycle...so I was happy about that but I wanted to start back on soy to see if it makes it better since I did have all of that reiki healing...

i felt like the smaller dose definitely did its job, i had crazy EWCM which i had never had. and it must have made me a pretty good egg :) during that time that i got pregnant i also was drinking red raspberry tea, taking prenatals, vitamin b-6, and using preseed! i recommend all of the above :thumbup:

oh also, we dtd every other day from about CD6(i had bad cramping that day and didnt want to take any chances that i might be SUPER early ovulating) until CD10 or so then we dtd every day until my OPKs went negative.

I O'd super early CD10 after taking soy CD2-6. Having a break this cycle and prob back on it again next cycle, might keep to the same dose as tried variations the last two times without success so I suppose it's a case of trial and error :thumbup:

Erica when you come online can you look at my temps cos i think they quite low for this stage do you think it could be Low progesterone? If i look back at my bfp chart before the loss my temps kept going between 36.6 + 36.7 on a daily basis :wacko: dunno maybe im paranoid xx

Hmm poppy you know I hate to fuel your worry but they do seem a bit close to your coverline and consistently not just one or two.... can you call dr and get a 7dpo progestereone test? Then if it is low you can go on prescription progesterone (either prometirum or crinone) or just go with whatever the Dr reccomends?

Since you're m/c was a missed m/c I would doubt that it had to do with low progesterone as I think (I THINK) most m/c that are caused by not sufficient progesterone usually start with bleeding whereas missed m/c where the h/b stops or doesn't form are genetic.

Anyway, I am a big proponent of being your own advocate and better safe than sorry and better more information than less.... so if it were me i'd call and see about getting it tested....

Hope that was helpful.

ME- well I am beyond frustrated.... my CF today is back to creamy/lotiony WTF. I had 3 days of EWCM and no O then a day of creamy, EWCM yesterday and today back to creamy and super low pre-O temps. I am PIZZLED where the heck is my egg :( Im thinking maybe the Bvits are screwing with my cycle (I have read rare few where it messed them up instead of helping, or maybe I took too high a soy dose).

What do you ladies think, should I stop taking the bvits? the past 2 cycles I was taking Maca as well but I stopped after I O'd and was wondering if maybe that was the reason for my LPD (luteal phase defect) and I should either not being taking the Maca or not stoppping after O so this cycle I didn't take it. Ok im rambling What do you ladies think I should do. stop the bvits? start taking the maca again? this is all so annoying, I think next cycle (if I ever O this cycle) Im going to do NOTHING

Hmm poppy you know I hate to fuel your worry but they do seem a bit close to your coverline and consistently not just one or two.... can you call dr and get a 7dpo progestereone test? Then if it is low you can go on prescription progesterone (either prometirum or crinone) or just go with whatever the Dr reccomends?

Since you're m/c was a missed m/c I would doubt that it had to do with low progesterone as I think (I THINK) most m/c that are caused by not sufficient progesterone usually start with bleeding whereas missed m/c where the h/b stops or doesn't form are genetic.

Anyway, I am a big proponent of being your own advocate and better safe than sorry and better more information than less.... so if it were me i'd call and see about getting it tested....

Hope that was helpful.

ME- well I am beyond frustrated.... my CF today is back to creamy/lotiony WTF. I had 3 days of EWCM and no O then a day of creamy, EWCM yesterday and today back to creamy and super low pre-O temps. I am PIZZLED where the heck is my egg :( Im thinking maybe the Bvits are screwing with my cycle (I have read rare few where it messed them up instead of helping, or maybe I took too high a soy dose).

What do you ladies think, should I stop taking the bvits? the past 2 cycles I was taking Maca as well but I stopped after I O'd and was wondering if maybe that was the reason for my LPD (luteal phase defect) and I should either not being taking the Maca or not stoppping after O so this cycle I didn't take it. Ok im rambling What do you ladies think I should do. stop the bvits? start taking the maca again? this is all so annoying, I think next cycle (if I ever O this cycle) Im going to do NOTHING

my one cycle on soy i had GLOBS of ewcm(tmi) about 5 days before O...then it showed back up for O.

my one cycle on soy i had GLOBS of ewcm(tmi) about 5 days before O...then it showed back up for O.[/QUOTE]

BUt did your EWCM dry up and go away and then come back? Im almost wondering if maybe what I was thinking was EWCM was really semen obscured and my body hasn't even started to gear up for O yet?? Ugh this is all so confusing---- :nope:

Hope that was helpful.

Regarding too higher dose it can go two ways, i took higher does and got my BFP along with some other ladies, but some ladies got their BFPs on lower dose :wacko: so i think its trial and error like taking Clomid???

Im not clued up on the Bvits and Maca to say not take them, but i guess the less you take over a cycle whilst on the Soy may/may not be a good thing.

Thanks for advice about my temps, ive included my BFP one from October, do you think they have altered? Im thinking of buying something over the counter would it harm it if i didnt have Low progesterone n used something just incase?

lol questions questions x

Oops forgot chart lol

Attachments

• my ff chart.jpg
    my ff chart.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 8
No Poppy it def wouldn't harm you to take more even if your progesterone was fine. The only thing to be aware of is that it may prevent AF since your progesterone dropping is what causes AF to come so if your levels are normal and you take a supplement or NPC cream ontop of that you may not get AF until you Stop taking the extra progesterone. Does that make sense?

And yes I think I've screwed my body up taking all these supplements although I did talk to a naturaopath about taking soy and Bvits together and she said that was fine but now Im still thinking ive totally screwed up my already not so great cycle- ARGH can you say Im feeling PO'd and frustrated... oh well nothing to do but focus on other things and try not to stress or dwell

Yes your temps were a lot higher in your luteal phase last time.... I say take the progesterone either script or NPC as it can't hurt and can only help, just be aware that it might delay AF (of course a BFP will delay AF too lol ;) )

Yes no point stressing sweetie, all you can do is get through this cycle and if no ov or bfp think and plan what your doing next cycle.

Good point about the af hmmmm gorddddddddd head mashed lol dont know what to do, if i take something i cant stop taking it if i got my bfp but then if i didnt get bfp id get no af either :dohh: arghhhh pickle

Yep if you look at both charts on my bfp one the temps prior to ov are 36.2-36.3 but on this cycle prior they 36.4-36.5 making my second half of my cycle look like my temps are lower :wacko: if you get me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->