Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Yep i used it first time when i got my BFP :happydance: used it again this cycle but i think this cycles gone tits up :cry: wish af would hurry up so i can start a new cycle x

i have no way of knowing if it helped but red raspberry leaf tea was also something that i did differently the cycle i got my :bfp: and if it doesnt actually help, it was damn delicious ;)

it is said to strengthen your uterus and make it more inhabitable for the baby.

Yes I totally get you I didn't look all that closely, looks like you just had higher pre-o temps this cycle.

Bottom line if YOU feel better taking the extra progesterone then I'd do it like I said it can't hurt. Also I would just test on 14/15dpo and if it's a BFN stop taking the progeseterone if it's a BFP keep taking it! That's why I was always told to do when I was on progesterone when doing all my IF treatments

Yes I totally get you I didn't look all that closely, looks like you just had higher pre-o temps this cycle.

Bottom line if YOU feel better taking the extra progesterone then I'd do it like I said it can't hurt. Also I would just test on 14/15dpo and if it's a BFN stop taking the progeseterone if it's a BFP keep taking it! That's why I was always told to do when I was on progesterone when doing all my IF treatments

Yep thats a good idea, im buying a new thermometer later cos this one keeps buzzing n shutting off and watch how my temps go this cycle, af isnt due for another 9 days x

started taking soy again today cd3 - this is my 2nd time useing it!!

hey poppy is your ticker accurate? has it been 17 days already since AF got you? it doesnt feel that long!

LOL yep its correct last cycle was 26 days ov CD10 and think this one's going to be the same, but only seems like a few days ago i got af.

Hows your pregnancy going?

i feel like you just had it to... how exciting you are only a few days from testing!

my pregnancy is alright... kind of a pain in the ass lol. i have a LOT of food aversions, and my nausea has been getting worse again. and i am back to falling asleep in the middle of the day again. i know they are all good signs but its still hard to work my days around lol. i am ready for the nausea to pass, and be at the point where we can announce it, because i KNOW i am going to enjoy it much more then.

as much as i know the dr said at 8 weeks my baby looked GREAT i cant help but worry and i just want it to be march 16th so i can see my baby and know everything is ok! when i use my home doppler the HB comes up about 115-130, which worries me. i just have to keep telling myself that the at home ones arent always accurate!

Oh dont be worrying about the home dopplers sweetie they nothing like the professional one's and baby's heart-rate will be perfect :hugs: i do feel for you with the sickness i had it with 2 of my boys and omg i couldnt wait for the 12wks to come, you not long now and you can feel normal again :happydance:

Yes i may test Wednesday/Thurseday but i know im out this cycle just want to concentrate on next cycle and fx'd my hormones have settled a bit next month xx

Poppy, I wouldn't be too concerned because your pre-o temps are lower than your post-o temps :shrug: and they are above the coverline they may well take another surge, mine did. Whenever I saw something a little unusual with my chart I used to do a search on the chart gallery of BFP's with low post-o temps....there are loads :winkwink:

Glowstar my OH going to Tesco's to buy me another BBT cos this one keeps switching off and bleeping at me, dunno if its the battery cos ive had it 5mths and not changed battery x

i REALLY didnt think i would get a positive either, infact i took a test a few days before AF was due just because i could, expecting disappointment, and there was the faintest little pink line! the next day it was there even more.

i didnt temp incredibly efficiently, i didnt even chart them...but i do remember that all the months i got a :bfn: my temps were higher the whole time then when i actually got the :bfp: and they were higher post OV when i wasnt PG then when i actually was. you arent out!

We will see but if not im on a mission next cycle :gun: want my xmas bfp :happydance::hugs:

Awww Poppy don't count yourself out yet :winkwink:
I bought a new BBT though and found my temps seem slightly higher using it :shrug: I do have fairly low temps pre-ov though...this morning 36.10.
You know you can get pregnant......just need to catch that egg now :hugs:

ohhh i forgot to mention frequent urination has finally kicked in... went 3 times in the middle of the night. want to guess what just reminded me? lol.:dohh:

and i have been constipated since 6 weeks. not one normal day since. but! i should have a sweet little baby as a result so i'll take it.

You mean Christmas baby!!! And DEF don't count yourself out yet Poppy you are no where near being out yet! Im still very hopeful for you

me- Im feeling like a debby downer about this whole cycle, I am NO WHERE near ovulating and at this point I kinda don't care. I need to stop obsessing and just go with the flow, BD when we feel like (we tend to stick to an every other day schedule even when not ttc) and just stop obsessing.

I think I may stop taking the Bvits and see if maybe that brings my O around and go from there-

Awww Poppy don't count yourself out yet :winkwink:
I bought a new BBT though and found my temps seem slightly higher using it :shrug: I do have fairly low temps pre-ov though...this morning 36.10.
You know you can get pregnant......just need to catch that egg now :hugs:

Yes my pre ov temps were much lower back in October when i got my BFP oppose to what they like this cycle, so going to see if its the thermometer and go from there.

Hmmmm how do i do multi quotes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->