Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

No problem Poppy :hugs: hope it helps in some way :winkwink:

Erica I have TCOYF too but it's sooooooooooooo slow...if you want a freebie for FF VIP let me know :flower:

Honestly I would probably just do an average of the two and go with that. Especially since you've already confirmed O so it's not a super critical temp.

You are right Glowstar tcoyf is def SLOW but worth it to me I like all the extra's i get and it's just a "neater" chart (but Im super anal like that) but you're right the slowness kills me sometimes

Well ladies, its official - Clear blue digital says :bfp: pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! :cloud9:

Can't believe it. This was the cycle where I thought we had missed our chances and I wasn't hopeful at all. Funny though, during the week I was already deciding who I should tell this time :happydance: I def felt it in my bones but was too scared to say :haha:

Still really early as I reckon Monday was implantation day due to the brownish cm but technically will be 4 weeks tomorrow (if going by last period) :yipee:

Thanks you sooooo much for all the help and advice and all the well wishes :hugs: :dust:

I know I can't help with the soy but if it helps at all, I did take B6 all cycle which was different for me - worth a try x

Have a happy and healthy 9mths sweetie you deserve it :hugs:

Congrats V that is AWESOME!!! Great to see another BFP!

ASF- temp today was my normal pre 0 temp so no O on Friday but my ewcm is back and I took another opk and it's not + but it wad darker so I'll take another tonight and hope it turns + today/tomorrow though tomorrow or the day after is more likely- Dh is out of Town Tuesday night but it's only one night so hopefully won't affect things too badly

We getting nearer that ov party :happydance: just make sure you dtd monday and your covered till DH gets back home :thumbup:

afm nothing to report apart from im constipated lol and a lot of cm yesterday and today. Mild cramping top of my legs too so im thinking af going to visit me earlier this cycle pfft

Poppy- I sure hope not and constipation is def one of my pg symptoms (not ever as early as the 2ww but def a symptom) If you have a consistent LP than those def sound more like BFP symptoms than AF making an early arrival symptoms. I know i have EVERYTHING crossed for you!!!!

Thansk for the advice on the BDing, I always like to have BD the day right before Ov but you're right even I were to Ov on Wed as long as we DTD on Monday we'd be good. Plus We've had PERFECT BD timing for the past 5 months and all BFN's so not like it's making a difference (though I think my biggest issue is my LP) so until I get that sorted out timing is kind of a moot issue. ARGH hopefully the bcomplex will help this month-- Im tempted to just take prometrium (after I've confirmed O) just to be safe but I'd also like to know if the Bcomplex/NPC does the job not sure what to do.... guess I have some time to think about it since Im not at that O party yet- ;)

I read somewhere if you dtd every month at the right time it could still take months to get a BFP :shrug: 'weird' makes you wonder which is THEE month, better not take bloody months :haha: Us Soy ladies are on missions for bfps in next few months EVEN if we have to carry :baby: through the hot summer months :happydance:

you said it sister!!! And summer maternity clothes are cuter than winter maternity clothes (to me anyway).

And yes you're right even with perfect timing, hormones, everything it can take a few months which is why I def think Im quite a ways from getting a BFP since my LP is so screwed up (for some reason since this is a new defect for me) so I think Im probably at least 6 months out once I fix my LP

What would you guys do this cycle, stick to the Bvits and NPC and see what my LP is (and what my 7 dpo progesterone levels are) or just take the prometrium and stop taking it if I get a BFN on 14dpo???

would LOVe opinions

Stick with the Bvits and NPC, but whats prometrium for? Sorry im new to all this :dohh: I really cant see you getting a bfp 6mths+ i think you'll get it earlier to be honest :hugs:

Thanks Poppy- prometrium is a synthetic form of progesterone which would help extend my lp so that an embryo could actually implant since the past 3 cycles my LP has been only 9 days which isn't sufficient for implantation....

So i started taking the Bvits as some have had success with it lengthening their LP and the NPC is natural progesterone cream which I've also read about people having succcess with.

So I guess it's go the natural route and see if the bvits and npc work (but still risk having another short lp and no chance of a bfp) or pull out the BIG guns and go on the prescription progesterone cream to ENSURE that my lp is long enough to at least allow for implantation??

I think Im leaning towards seeing if the natural route works but I hate to waste another cycle (espec since I ovulate on the later side) to see if it works or not. grr decisions, decisions...

Just try one more cycle with them and go from there? x

I think that's smart Poppy. Not point taking them and then not seeing if they have a positive impact on my cycle and my lp...

I think i'll just use the NPC cream and do a 7dpo progesterone test and then go from there. If my levels are lower than last cycle maybe add the prometrium but if they're the same or higher just ride it out and hope that this cycle's lp is longer.

Thanks for talking me thru it sorry if Im monopolizing the boards...... just trying to figure all this stuff out you know and it def helps to have other opinions/advice/etc....

Well only us two on tonight so may as well keep the thread moving lol... if i dont get a temp dip im not testing till af is late, waste of ICs :haha:

I am usually like that too Poppy I would rather get AF than a BFN as I have seen WAY TOO many BFN's in my year + of trying (before IVF) but now with this progesterone issue my docs want me to test early and often so that if I do get a BFP I can go on progesterone right away--

im with you though I HATE the heartache of getting BFN's when I don't test Im more hopeful that AF won't show and that it'll be a BFP but once I test even if it's early I know Im out and am usually depressed just waiting for AF to show. I think you have an AWESOME chance this cycle I am REALLY hopeful for you

I dont know if i got low progesterone cos my after temps for ovulation arnt that high are they? or am i just reading too much into them x

hey Ladies, may I ask what mgs have you all been taking of the soy and what has worked for you?...thanks ladies hope your having a great sunday...:winkwink:

This is only my 2nd time taking Soy but the 1st time i took 160mg then 200mg last 2 days on cd2-cd6 and got my bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->