Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Glowstar we'll all get our BFPs just may take a while but we'll all do it togethor :hugs:

I know we will :kiss: I just had another predicition...only £2.50 off Ebay :haha: but it basically says exactly the same as another one I had...a baby boy conceived in June born March 2012. The other one I had say BFP, conception or birth month March, which basically means if birth month march...conception June...also said boy :wacko: I am a bit freaked out now :haha::haha:

congrats vic...im doing soy nxt cycle :)

Hello my fellow smep'er....get on that soy my lady but hopefully you won't need it :hugs:

Congratulations Vic, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months. FX its the start of a run f :BFP:
I think I had some EWCM this morning but it was all opaque and jellified (v. sorry TMI). My CBFM still says I'm low so not sure what is going on. Come on little egg, hurry up and pop out xx

I would start BD'ing now...your body knows best....even every other day until you get your peak on the CBFM :kiss:

congrats VIc I agree a Line is a LINE! can't wait to hear your next test results!!!

afm after all that complaining about waiting to O I MIGHT MIGHT have O'd yesterday. My temp was 97.1 this morning and my coverline is 96.8 BUT BUT I took it 45 minutes later than normal (although in my history taking it late doesn't affect it too much) and while I did have some ovary twinges last night I NEVER had a + opk nothing even CLOSE to a positive so Im a bit confued but will jsut see what tomorrow brings

Thanks Glowstar I will. Last month I had 4 days of EWCM so still a few days to show a peak. I'm so glad you're sticking around xxx

Thanks Glowstar I will. Last month I had 4 days of EWCM so still a few days to show a peak. I'm so glad you're sticking around xxx

Those spermies will survive in that so I would def BD if you can...they do say before OV is best so saddle up Happy and get on that BD horse :haha: I wouldn't leave you ladies...I love you all...in a cyber way of course :flower:

congrats VIc I agree a Line is a LINE! can't wait to hear your next test results!!!

afm after all that complaining about waiting to O I MIGHT MIGHT have O'd yesterday. My temp was 97.1 this morning and my coverline is 96.8 BUT BUT I took it 45 minutes later than normal (although in my history taking it late doesn't affect it too much) and while I did have some ovary twinges last night I NEVER had a + opk nothing even CLOSE to a positive so Im a bit confued but will jsut see what tomorrow brings

You got a link to your chart?? if you only have basic I signed up to full so can give anyone free VIP for 30 days....I need your email address though so if anyone wants full access message me your email and I'll send you a VIP invite :winkwink: FWIW I have read loads of stories on here where people got BFP's and never did get a + on an OPK so don't be down hearted about that :hugs:

Ive just got the basic account on there not much difference is there? :shrug:

Well you can compare symptoms with other charts, you can overlay your charts, do more indepth searches and also tells you your peak BD days and wether conception chances are low, good, high etc. It also tells you your average OV day and LP length etc etc.
You don't have to sign up to anything else....hey it's FREE!!

How do i get it or have i got to pay for it? when i first signed up at FF i got all that but it went to basic after trial period x

I have 50 free 30 day referrals because I signed up to VIP for 90 days....I just need your email address that's it and it gives you VIP :winkwink:

Hmmm dunno what im doing wrong, i entered my email address and it said The email address that you entered does not match our records :shrug:

Edited... maybe it cos i already have an account with that email addy?

mmmmm could be :shrug: maybe you have to be completley new :shrug: do you have another email address and then transfer your info over....just a thought :wacko:

You guys are too funny. You can get all that for free on tcoyf.com for free all the time BUT I know everyone around here uses FF.com. ANYWAY, here's my chart:

https://www.tcoyf.com/members/Erica92/charts/5.aspx

CF has been creamy with a bit of stretch to it today so I really just don't know what is going on. I have NEVER O'd before cd17 in my life before but maybe the soy/b vits helped move up my O. But the whole negative opk thing has really thrown me off. Dh and I are going to Bd tonight regardless and keep bding until I feel 100% confident that I know I O'd I just hate the now knowing (which is why charting helps me even though it's a pita sometimes)

If you have another temp rise tomorrow wouldnt it put you as Friday Ov? :wacko:

Glowstar thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i got my new ticker on now and entered all the info, but think i messed up with temps on Friday cos i took it too early and it was 36.4 so i took it again few hours later when i woke and it was 36.7 do you think i should change it or leave it? x

Always go with your first temp b/c your second temp wasnt taken after three hours of consecutive sleep...... Also the general rule of thumb is to adjust your temp up or down my .10 for every half hour earlier or later you took your temp. Adjust temp up if you took it earlier, down if you took it later than normal

I wanted the bathroom and it was just after 6am so i took temp then went bathroom, but then took it at normal time 8am and it was a higher temp :shrug:

Didnt know what to do and seen as it was my LP end of cycle i guessed the higher temp be the nearest x

That sounds right- your temp is usually higher a)the later you take your temp and b)after less than 3 consecutive hours of sleep so makes sense that the 8am temp was higher!

Oh and yes as long as my temps stay above my coverline then O will be marked as Friday cd13 for me. eeks that's sounds unlucky ;) lol

So the first one i took around 6am after 6hrs sleep is invalid ( 36.4)

Next time i took at 8am was ( 36.7)

So which one should i have in fridays? lol god im thick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"