Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Awww bless :cloud9:

I feel like im starting all over again with korben, ive totally forgotten the younger years with other 3 being that long lol, but yes they drove me crazy at times with being close in ages.

Just thought id show you all korbens first steps across the room other night x

[URL=https://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/zana637/?action=view&current=MOV00057.mp4][IMG]https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/zana637/th_MOV00057.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Aww that is SO cute :) love it! WEnt on a great hike with the kiddos and DH and am feeling much better about everything! Spring weather, outside, exercise it was lovely!

Thank you all...Im hoping it works as well...although im not likeing these hot flashes in the middle of the night but oh well its worth it :) and mmmm cinnamon pancakes sound really yummy email me some of them lol....well im off for the night good nite and baby dust to all!!!

Here's a pic of my OH

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/480886-go-glamamamas-most-wonderful-beautiful-lucky-women-46.html#post8618082

I love you ladies too.....Erica/Happshopper I know how difficult it is to try not to obsess...if you are like me 'anal' you like everything to be in order and methodical. To not be able to control your body is the most frustrating feeling EVER!! No matter how much someone tells you to chill.....you try...but can't...not mentally anyway, I know I can't :winkwink: I always get inspiration from looking at BFP charts...early O, late O, low temps etc etc because it CAN happen and I am sure it will happen for us ALL:hugs:

Thanks Glowstar, you're right. I've learnt so much about my cycle since joining BnB which I know will help me get my BFP but it can be frustrating when your body doesn't follow a certain pattern. Soy has made my cycles more erratic but it certainly helped my LP last month. Thanks x
Welcome Hoping, good luck for your first cycle of soy. FX you get a BFP very soon.
You're welcome Erica, I'm certain that are eggs are ready to pop out.
Good luck all xxx

Hey ladies, just checking in to see how you all are?? :hi:

Poppy, is it just me or is you chart looking good for an implantation dip today?? :happydance:

Lovin all the pics of the kids - how cut (and hubbies) :rofl:

Its questionable :wacko: i had to go bathroom at 6.30am (36.4) this morning so took my temp, then i did it again at my regular time of 8am (36.8) so wasnt sure which to enter so went with first, just ignoring it now :dohh:

Ah I see! Hey you never know, that probably has been the correct one after all :winkwink:

Well everything x'd for you as it is nearly testing time :happydance:
:dust:

I would go with the first one as you had more than three hrs consecutive sleep :winkwink:

ditto you always go with the first one! That's another reason I like tcyof b/c they will adjust your temp if you take it early to what it would be at your normal temp (based on some formula they have).

Anyway- how is everyone?

Glowstar- your hubby is VERY Handsome!!!

poppy- how's it hanging? are you planning on testing early or waiting until AF is late (hopefully she'll stay far far away)

me- Just hanging out. the weather is gorgeous so we went to the park today, having some more ewcm but Im not opking anymore so who knows!

hope everyone's doing well

Dont get me started about testing :haha: just asked my son to let me know when he wants to pee cos i wanna dip one of my ICs in it lol.... i did 3 today and all of them have a line when you hold them up to the light :wacko: Think ive got a dodgy batch :dohh:

[/QUOTE]
Welcome Hoping, good luck for your first cycle of soy. FX you get a BFP very soon.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Happyshopper! I have my fingers crossed too:thumbup:been trying for 3 years now hoping this year is it:shrug:today is my last day of soy for this cycle hopefully theirs a baby in the makin:happydance: :dust:

POPPY!!!! Post a pick we'll squint with you!!! I bet it's NOT a dodgy batch and instead a TRUE BFP-- you've got me really excited now. And LOL about dipping your ic in your son's pee now that's hysterical...

Keep us posted.... im on pins and needles for ya

Hopingitsnow- GL hope this is YOUR cycle! Do you O regularly, have you been trying consistently for 3 years?? what's your history (if you want to share).

No its a dodgy pack, my sons looked totally white but now its totally dry another faint line's appeared same as my 3 today :cry: cant use the rest now

Aww Poppy how annoying, don't those hpt manufacturers know not to toy with ttc women........ I am still super hopeful for a true BFP soon! Go get some more tests.

but did your faint lines show up before it dried? could be evap lines on your sons tests.

oooh good point Pretty--- ditto I still think it's a super good sign and I think you'll be getting a true bfp SOON

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->