Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

ditto you always go with the first one! That's another reason I like tcyof b/c they will adjust your temp if you take it early to what it would be at your normal temp (based on some formula they have).

Anyway- how is everyone?

Glowstar- your hubby is VERY Handsome!!!

poppy- how's it hanging? are you planning on testing early or waiting until AF is late (hopefully she'll stay far far away)

me- Just hanging out. the weather is gorgeous so we went to the park today, having some more ewcm but Im not opking anymore so who knows!

hope everyone's doing well

Thank you Erica/girls///I think he is very handsome too :kiss:

Dont get me started about testing :haha: just asked my son to let me know when he wants to pee cos i wanna dip one of my ICs in it lol.... i did 3 today and all of them have a line when you hold them up to the light :wacko: Think ive got a dodgy batch :dohh:

Awwww I wanna see a line...I so hope this is it for you :winkwink: I am interested to see what you temp does this morning....a nice big rise would be awesome :thumbup:

I am just about to get back in the saddle again...yeeeeee haaaaaa and get to the Bd'ing :haha: I did a FSH test yesterday which basically tells me if I am pre-menopausal...thankfully it was negative so at least I know now it's not me :haha::haha: OH has been awesome taking his vits everyday so FX'd.
Will check in later (from work) to see some news Poppy :kiss:

Poppy where are you? Did you test again?

What's everyone up to?

Yeah tested 3 times and think they evaps so im de-stressing :haha:

Anyways how you?

Hiya everyone,
:happydance: I've got EWCM!!! The good stuff not the yucky opaque jelly I have been getting.
Unfortunately I think I have messed up my CBFM yesterday as I refused to use any more new sticks just to tell me I am low fertility so I used an old one (which showed high last month) and it told me I have peaked. So I am just going to have to BD until the EWCM goes away.
Poppy .... FX your chart shows an implantation dip. Your tests may be duds but sending you lots of :dust: that this is your month.
xxx

I've taken billions of pg tests and never once had an evap so I how could they ALL be evaps..... plus if it has any color at all it's not an evap.

Post pics we'd all love to squint with you, plus I think this is your true BFP :)

me- no updates, no O yet (cd17) stopped taking the Bvits Im still temping but not even checking CF. So Im just hanging out trying to not stress out about if/when i'll O and just live life!!! So far I actually do feel much more relaxed about it all.

Hiya everyone,
:happydance: I've got EWCM!!! The good stuff not the yucky opaque jelly I have been getting.
Unfortunately I think I have messed up my CBFM yesterday as I refused to use any more new sticks just to tell me I am low fertility so I used an old one (which showed high last month) and it told me I have peaked. So I am just going to have to BD until the EWCM goes away.
Poppy .... FX your chart shows an implantation dip. Your tests may be duds but sending you lots of :dust: that this is your month.
xxx

Good luck to you too get bedding :happydance::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Poppy. Unfortunately OH is working tonight so will have to start tomorrow and hope there is still plenty of time to catch the eggy. I cant wait to get into the 2WW.
This may sound dumb but what is an evaporation line? Is it where a HPT shows a line but then it disappears? xxx

Im not sure if they disappear, but they dont have colour i think :shrug:

This is one from today but the 2nd one ive messed with contrast and brightness so you can see it, if its not darker tomorrow i know im out this cycle x

Attachments

• 9dpo 003.jpg
    9dpo 003.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 30
  • afternoon 002.jpg
    afternoon 002.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 23
they second one i can see a line! thats how i first discovered my :bfp: ...i couldnt tell if i was really seeing a line so i inverted the colors on the picture! and there is was.

Firefox won't let me make it bigger....noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! so I can't see properly!!!

Might be able to see it better at work :winkwink: I also don't think your out at 10dpo!!!!! absolutely not Poppy!

CD7...still spotting :shrug: this is weird as I never spot :shrug: no Soy this cycle either...not sure what's going on :shrug: no matter we still BD'd last night :haha:

Hi all

I've asked this on another thread and got directed to this, hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction.

I have previously had problems with endo and with ovarian cysts and I'm wondering if soy isoflavones would effect the endo/cysts? I've heard some conflicting information - some people say that soy aggravates endo and some people say that soy helps endo. I was hoping someone might know and be able to give me some clarification? I also don't know if there is a differnce between consuming soy products (soy nuts, milk) and taking the isoflavones?

I had a m/c last year and since then I've only just started tracking my BBT again - based on my temps, I don't seem to be ovulating. I'm thinking of trying soy before going back to the doctors, but am a bit unsure because of the endo and cysts. If anyone could advise I would really appreciate it

thanks xx

glow..i am good thanks for asking..been bored out of my mind..pain is easing up everyday..hoping to get back into the swing of things next cycle..
wasn't suppose to bd for 3-6 wks but dh and i snuck one in yesterday:haha:
hope you all are doing good catching that eggy
afm: i woke up yesterday and today with ewcm...which is totally out of character for me..i normally o cd19-23 of my cycles prior to removal of cyst..today is cd15..wondering if that is how my cycles will go from now on??

Hi all

I've asked this on another thread and got directed to this, hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction.

I have previously had problems with endo and with ovarian cysts and I'm wondering if soy isoflavones would effect the endo/cysts? I've heard some conflicting information - some people say that soy aggravates endo and some people say that soy helps endo. I was hoping someone might know and be able to give me some clarification? I also don't know if there is a differnce between consuming soy products (soy nuts, milk) and taking the isoflavones?

I had a m/c last year and since then I've only just started tracking my BBT again - based on my temps, I don't seem to be ovulating. I'm thinking of trying soy before going back to the doctors, but am a bit unsure because of the endo and cysts. If anyone could advise I would really appreciate it

thanks xx

when i researched soy before taking it i read prolonged use of it can cause cysts and things of that nature, even make it harder to concieve, or make you unable to have a viable pregnancy. HOWEVER it said taking it for a couple months should do no harm. so i would say after 2 cycles if it doesnt work, then stop taking it!

nothing is without risk, they say birth control can reduce, and prevent ovarian cysts. however i have heard a thousand stories where people GET cysts from the BC. so i think everything has a 50/50 risk for cysts, and its probably all up to our bodies in the end.

i got my :bfp: my first cycle on soy, so at least once is worth a shot. but after a couple cycles defintely stop if it isnt working :)

Thanks Prettymachine. That's really useful info. Congrats on your bfp by the way :)

Ok after god knows how many ICs ive piddled on over 2 days this my latest :hugs:

Attachments

• bnb 002.jpg
    bnb 002.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 31
  • bnb 003.jpg
    bnb 003.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 31
poppy ..i could see those lines without even enlarging..it looks positive to me

Going to do a Superdrug test tomorrow cos im getting line eye with all those ICs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->