Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

OMG Poppy, thats def a :bfp:. I remember someone once telling me that a line is a line misses!! :growlmad:

Congrats Congrats Congrats :yipee:

:dust::dust:

Aww thanks, looks like soy helped me once again lets hope its a sticky :happydance:

Thanks but holding out till i test properly tomorrow :hugs:

I told ya Poppy CONGRATS! I am SUPER Excited for you :) EXCELLENT NEWS!

afm - ugh cd19 and CF is creamy/lotiony so I am NO WHERE NEAR O and am thinking I might not this cycle:cry: (guess we might not get to have that Ovulation party after all Poppy) not sure if I'll end up needing provera to eventually bring on a fake AF and how long I should wait to see if my body will do it on it's own :( :(

starting to think it's just not going to happen (but that's just me being a debby downer)--- Im actually not even that stressed about it just dissapointed.

Hello ladies I am going to take soy this cycle af just started and I mean just. since the mmc I have had two long cycles, and I should add that I had a twin mmc. When would you recommend I start taking it? x

Poppy congratulations I have just seen. x x x x x

I told ya Poppy CONGRATS! I am SUPER Excited for you :) EXCELLENT NEWS!

afm - ugh cd19 and CF is creamy/lotiony so I am NO WHERE NEAR O and am thinking I might not this cycle:cry: (guess we might not get to have that Ovulation party after all Poppy) not sure if I'll end up needing provera to eventually bring on a fake AF and how long I should wait to see if my body will do it on it's own :( :(

starting to think it's just not going to happen (but that's just me being a debby downer)--- Im actually not even that stressed about it just dissapointed.

Hey we will have that ov party missy :hugs: if you feel your not gonna ovulate this month make that appointment xx

CD2-CD6 & CD3-CD7 are more for average cycles.. ive seen ladies take on CD5-CD9 on longer cycles sweetie xx

thanks poppy did not want to take it too early I already have a history of releasing two eggs so goodness know what may happen lol would not complain like. so please for you. x x

lol so when you decided and what dose? pmsl can imagine the post 'im having triplets' :haha:

hey ladies i have a question, im cd 6 i took soy cd3,4,5 the thing is i,ve stopped bleeding do i continue to take soy or just leave it @ those 3 days... i didnt take any today coz im only spotting.. what should i do :shrug: do i continue taking it or just stop:dohh:

You take it regardless if your bleeding or not sweetie so finish your course :thumbup:

LOL i know they like horse pills but fx'd it'll work for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"