Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Awww im scared to test tomorrow now doubting the ICs and i know i shouldnt :dohh:

What will be will be :hugs: you using OPKs too?

:shock: oh my i just saw that u tested poppy :dohh: congrats honey i defo see the lines :happydance:

:wohoo: i see it poppy, fx for u :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You'll get lines too sweetie fx'd for everyone on this thread :dust::dust::dust:

If you havnt got Preseed id deffo recomend it :winkwink: did you say if your using OPKs?

yes i will be useing opks to :thumbup:, so this mnth i hoping to ovulate a bit later coz my hubby wont be home till 17th :dohh:

Woooo hoooooooooo POPPY!!! :kiss::cloud9::kiss::cloud9:

Sorry missed all the drama...couldn't get on internet today and been busy tonight, can't wait to see tomorrows test :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thats what i was gonna try next cycle, think they both just as good :hugs:

Sorry missed all the drama...couldn't get on internet today and been busy tonight, can't wait to see tomorrows test :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hows your cycle going? arghh i dant really jump for joy yet lol :haha:

Think this cycle was a bit longer because I was ill for a few days so delayed OV. Going to go with the middle ground cd 3 - 7 120mg to start with and see how I feel. Keep looking for that thread:baby::baby::baby: lol. and fx here we go. :happydance:

poppy...we used the same test and this was my positive at 11dpo:

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/163834_187998441226701_100000496396928_699079_1169530_n.jpg

hope that helps convince you :)

Hows your cycle going? arghh i dant really jump for joy yet lol :haha:

I would be jumping honey :kiss:

Going OK but weird spotting until CD7 :kiss: anyway, think we might just go for a BD everyday for next 7 days if we can...cover all bases you know :haha:

oh and reason for absence is we got engaged :flower: so busy visiting family and friends :thumbup:

OMG congratulations sweetie :yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Dont worry about the spotting, first time i took soy i spotted right up to CD11 :dohh: drove me crazy xxx

when CD did some of you ovulate on with soya??

today is cd14 and still no sign of O :(

xx

Hiya everyone...
OMG Poppy I can definitely see 2 lines too. Have you tested again today with the Superdrug test? FX you'll get a strong +ve and this is your month x
Congratulations Glowstar on your engagement. Have you got a date in mind?

I think I have ovulated but I'm not sure if was today or yesterday. The EWCM dried up last night but today I am getting some odd twinges in my left ovary. My temps haven't risen either but I suppose it can take a day or so before your body registers the rise in progesterone. We BD'ed last night so I hope we just caught the egg x

Here's superdrug test :happydance:

Attachments

• pg test 001.jpg
    pg test 001.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 22
Woo hoooo :bfp::bfp::bfp::dust::dust:

Happy and Healthy 9 months Poppy...now spread some of that babydust this way pretty please :hugs::hugs:

Here you goooooooooooooo :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You will get yours sweetie :hugs:

Poppy, how long have you been ttc? How many cycles on Soy? Congrats btw =-)

Just this month really. This was my first proper af after my miscarriage at christmas. Got my BFP 1st time on both occassions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->