Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

ok! so i put your pic to the test! a uploaded it to photoshop and set it to turn anything pink to blue...you'll notice the faint line is now faintly blue! if it had been any color but pink it wouldnt have turned blue!

https://www.photoshop.com/users/prettyhatemachine522/assets/6c168f9cb9894bbda737a093bc7dac0a

also DH looked over at the screen while i had your picture up and he says "hey there is a line on that!"

aww thanks pretty - but I think it may have been a furphy, just did another one after a 3.5hr wait was bustina nd I canlt see a hint of a 2nd.

Gonna wait and see now, no more testing for me.

But back to my original question, did anyone notice soy LENGTHENED their LP?

It didn't really affect my LP but mine can be between 12-14 days so there is a variation....Miss C I def think you have the start of your BFP...so so happy for you :hugs:

I see it Miss_C :happydance:

... Let's hope the soy from adam has worked for you :hugs:

xx

MissC - I'm not sure about how soy affects LP. :shrug: I agree with Glowstar and the BFP, those temps seem to keep climbing. :happydance: Fxxx for you tomorrow morning you get a darker line.

Hey girls how are you all? My af is due on Saturday (sob!) Wondering whether I should take the soy next cycle too...I just didn't feel it work at all....I wonder do I need a higher dose...maybe the 200mg from cd2-6?? Any thoughts?? xo

:hugs: You're not officially out until AF shows. I'm not sure about a higher dose or not, hopefully another gal in here can give you better advice on that than I can.

I see the line too Miss C fx'd for you and your chart looking good :dust::dust::dust:

aww thanks pretty - but I think it may have been a furphy, just did another one after a 3.5hr wait was bustina nd I canlt see a hint of a 2nd.

Gonna wait and see now, no more testing for me.

But back to my original question, did anyone notice soy LENGTHENED their LP?

3.5 hours is not enough! in the beginning the only way to do it is FMU...just holding it doesnt give your body enough time to create enough HCG to be traceable. they SAY only test every other day because thats how long it takes to create a larger amount of HCG that early...i tested 3 days in a row lol, but only with FMU and the lines only barely changed. i was pretty far along before i could test randomly during the day and get a +.

i cant answer on the lengthened LP because i got my + my first go wth soy.

wow Miss C I can defo see an 2nd line! I caved in too this morning:bfn: and nowt not an evap tested with a 15miu test too not an IC so I am out for this month. Wouldnt care temps are up again this morning everything is looking positive apart from the bloody test lol. Not as gutted as usual. My LP has lengthened too but then again I ovd earlier then last month. Wishing you the best of luck Miss C and all you other soy ladies.

hey ladies i took soya days 3 to 7 im now 10dpo and getting :bfn: im normally due my period between today and sunday (26 to 28 days) :-( she hasn't arrived yet, let's hope she stays away! i defo ovulated this month but got a positive on day 16 and my cycles are about 26 days long was just wondering if soya lenthened ur lp??? as im due today and no sign, i have got the thinest faintest line on an ic but i don't trust them at all. did a frer and :bfn: so im feeling out! but since 4dpo i have been getting pains in my groin area and my lower tummy there like twinges still kinda getting them, my nipples are so sensitive, i feel sick, im getting headches, im exausted, im hormonal and emotional and my back is sore this coud be all pms but i never get them twinges at all so im kinda confused! did u ladies get twinges from 4dpo and have a longer lp???? im feeling like im out as im getting :bfn: at 10dpo :-(

Not sure about LP but post your test piccy we can have a nosy :haha: i always used the One Step ICs and they never let me down :happydance:

wow Miss C I can defo see an 2nd line! I caved in too this morning:bfn: and nowt not an evap tested with a 15miu test too not an IC so I am out for this month. Wouldnt care temps are up again this morning everything is looking positive apart from the bloody test lol. Not as gutted as usual. My LP has lengthened too but then again I ovd earlier then last month. Wishing you the best of luck Miss C and all you other soy ladies.

Your chart still looks good though...hang in there :winkwink:

Same here Miss C! Woohoo! Use some fmu tomorrow!! xoxo

Well just found an IC 25miu and as I am a poas addict had to do it. There is a line but I am sure its an evap. Here it is.

Attachments

• new phone pics.jpg
    new phone pics.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 26
Ooooo i think i see something, shame you not got any 10miu or superdrug tests :happydance: i thought mine were evaps at first... fx'd xxx

debzie - Fxx it's a :bfp: for you. Your chart is looking really great!

babygirl - Stay positive hun. :hugs: I was always told that any line is positive on an hpt if it comes up within the testing time frame.

Thanks ladies bit did a 15 miu Asda test this morning and stark white not even an evap. Will.just have to take it day by day. X

fmu 10miu internet cheapy this morning - stark white - only have 1 frer left so will save that just in case.

I did an IC this morning and still pure white, just for shi!ts and giggles I did an OPK and that had a second line wtf?!!!!! I haven't cracked open my last frer, will save that for tomorrow or Monday if witch doesn't show. I O'd on same day as always so either the soy popped out such a big healthy egg and it is just took longer to get out the tube hence late implant OR as I suddenly thunked this is my first cycle after losing ziggy so maybe it is going to be longer (doh why did I not think of that before!) I am farting like a trooper which is a sign she's coming for me but I did have baked beans at lunchtime yesterday although it wasonly a couple of able spoons - who knows - grrrrrrrrrrrr - so frustrating.

fmu 10miu internet cheapy this morning - stark white - only have 1 frer left so will save that just in case.

I did an IC this morning and still pure white, just for shi!ts and giggles I did an OPK and that had a second line wtf?!!!!! I haven't cracked open my last frer, will save that for tomorrow or Monday if witch doesn't show. I O'd on same day as always so either the soy popped out such a big healthy egg and it is just took longer to get out the tube hence late implant OR as I suddenly thunked this is my first cycle after losing ziggy so maybe it is going to be longer (doh why did I not think of that before!) I am farting like a trooper which is a sign she's coming for me but I did have baked beans at lunchtime yesterday although it wasonly a couple of able spoons - who knows - grrrrrrrrrrrr - so frustrating.

opks can come up positive when pregnant because HCG is very similar to whatever we ovulate is(cant think of it hahaha).
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

as far as the gassy goes, that was one of my first symptoms(and still wont go away hahaha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->