Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Debzie I posted in the ttc afer a loss soy as well but mate your chart looks C H O I C E!!!! :thumbup:

If that is an implant dip on 9dpo tomorrows 13dpo poas would probably be accurate as it takes 48-72 hours for hcg to pop up in your piddle. If your temp is still up will you do a test?

How ya goin missy, any side effects from first dose?

Hey girls hope you dont mind me butting in and asking a Q.Does soy produce more follies and increase multis like clomid(lol wishfull thinking here lol)Id try anything at this stage.As you can see were a verrryyy long time TTC#2.Well well be doing our 2nd IUI next month.But i might try soy if that fails.

Thanks In Advance and Baby Dust xoxoxox

Doing ok I think miss_c although I could not sleep last night, was tossing and turning but sure it won't have anything to do with the soy.

Just finished a 9-9 shift in the salon now ready to take my soy and snuggle up in bed lol.

Also did my first CBFM today obviously nothing but was still exciting.

Do you think I can tale soy and EPO together?
xx

If you want better egg quality try Royal Jelly Bee Pollen. It has more benefits than soy and wont negatively effect your cycle like soy can sometimes do.

My temp lifted slightly this morning but don't believe my chart is triphaisic, too scared to poas as I am certain it will be a bfn and I just need to get through tomorrow before I can do it if witchy hasn't showed by then, just hope she doesn't come tomorrow cos that will just be a slap in the face. I have been a woman obsessed checking cm and digging to see if there is any hint of her coming cp is still high and firmly closed so that says no to a bfp as well but also not that the witch is coming either, maybe all the digging has sent it off scared!! my back is still killing me but I am certain it is back related and not witch or bfp related, I think I have pulled something, maybe my bowen lady can fix it for me. She certainly got my temp to shift last week! So hopefully today will send my temp up and those hcg levels rocketing or the opposite BUT not tomorrow please.

i believe high and closed is what you want for a :bfp: thats what i have always been told, and had!

alright ladies, here it is!

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207070_210164899010055_100000496396928_859245_6701797_n.jpg

Still sounding really positive miss c!

The witch did not arrive this morning and my temps are still up. Was just going off last months lp of 11 days but is was a 30 day cycle, so really af may not be due until saturday and I have had a longer lp. Any wisdom ladies? Since the miscarriage my cycles have been as follows, first af turned up 8 weeks following the miscarriage. Next cycle was 35 days but I was bleeding for 2 weeks lp was 14 days. Last cycle 30 days lp 11 days. Now this one??? I know I am babbling but I hate not knowing my body. I dont really have any different symptoms from lasst cycle other that a metalic taste in my mouth but I have had that before and put is down to changing my pre natals the other day.

Your chart looks well good have you not tested yet? :happydance:

Congrats pretty! :happydance:

So, CD28 and still no ovulation. :nope: I had pos OPKs CD24, with O cramps up until CD26 - everything pretty much pointing to O, but alas nothing. Trying to decide if I should just stick it out and hope for an even later delayed O or at the least AF, or see my RE to induce AF and start a new cycle.

I would wait a couple more days :shrug: you've had a dip then a rise today so maybe tomorrow another rise...FX'd

No poppy I havent tested yet going to hold out until I am late for af which could be anytime between now and saturday. I am really trying not to poas because its an addiction I have. With my dd I tested on the day my period was due and has a really really faint line it must take me a while to register hcg in my urine. Even after the miscarriage my blood hcg was in the 70s and I was not getting positive hpts. I am therefore going to wait and see. Bet I cave in if my temps are still up in the morning though. x

Hey girls how are you all? My af is due on Saturday (sob!) Wondering whether I should take the soy next cycle too...I just didn't feel it work at all....I wonder do I need a higher dose...maybe the 200mg from cd2-6?? Any thoughts?? xo

just got my progesterone day 21 blood test results today, the value is 36. the doctor said it was very good.... but is seems too high to me... when I took it, I was 2DPO.

what do you think? is there anyone who got similar results?

thank you :O)

I would wait a couple more days :shrug: you've had a dip then a rise today so maybe tomorrow another rise...FX'd

Thanks hun. :hugs: I'm thinking that I was Oing on the left this month, which is where I have a large cyst (that's been slowly shrinking) so it kept me from releasing an egg. I think I will wait a couple more days, and then book an appt with my RE if it still looks like nothing is happening. Thanks again. :flower:

Can soy lengthen your LP if you O'd right on target as per normal and all the rest of your cycle looks text book almost temp macthing to all other non pg cycles?!!

Has anyone experienced very definite negatives with IC's but got a positive with an FRER. My chart points all signs to a bfp but IC test says a stark no. I am totally skint and can't afford to waste an FRER.

My LP is normally 13 days and I normally see a plummet today in temps but it bloomin well went up again so felt for sure an ic would show. Could it be I implanted later and therefore not showing yet.

I am just totally confused and desperate for some good news today - it would have been our angels morph scan today and it is also the 6 year anniversry of my best friend dying

Your thoughts please ladies?

Can soy lengthen your LP if you O'd right on target as per normal and all the rest of your cycle looks text book almost temp macthing to all other non pg cycles?!!

Has anyone experienced very definite negatives with IC's but got a positive with an FRER. My chart points all signs to a bfp but IC test says a stark no. I am totally skint and can't afford to waste an FRER.

My LP is normally 13 days and I normally see a plummet today in temps but it bloomin well went up again so felt for sure an ic would show. Could it be I implanted later and therefore not showing yet.

I am just totally confused and desperate for some good news today - it would have been our angels morph scan today and it is also the 6 year anniversry of my best friend dying

Your thoughts please ladies?

i got my first + on an IC at 12dpo, and it was SOOO faint my husband wouldnt even take it seriously. and now this little girl is measuring ahead TEN days so i may have been more days past O than i knew.

as far as frer goes, i stuck to my ICs... just waited until the line popped up :) i dont see a reason to buy a frer...if its more sensitive, then the IC will pick up the same it would have in a couple days!

OK so I am weak as all hell today and I did another IC and nothing so grabbed an frer for the hell of it, I am byond caring today and...........

https://forum.birth.com.au/members/miss_c-albums-operation+bring+back+ziggy-picture22778-photo0362.jpg

can you see it too?

not getting uber excited yet cos I have had this happen twice before with super feint lines and AF show up a couple of days late. Ziggy was very clear at 12dpo so we'll see what the next few days brings but I guess this is my glimmer of light on a dark day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->