Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I hope you get your BFP soon miss_c :hugs:

I upped my soy to 180mg tonight , CD8.

Still getting lows on CBFM not sure if that's normal.

xx

Miss c you could be writing my post. I did an opk and low and behold a second line now the 20 miu ones i have at the mo o never get a light 2 nd line until the day before its positive very strange. My temp was down this morning and after me and oh did some early morning bding I had one spot of pinkish blood though there and then the witch was coming but still no sign.

Hey girls well af is due today and still no sign which is weird as its usually first thing in the morning like clockwork...to poas or not to poas, that is the question! Fuck it I'll poas! lol. xo

I hope you get your BFP soon miss_c :hugs:

I upped my soy to 180mg tonight , CD8.

Still getting lows on CBFM not sure if that's normal.

xx

i think the soy does its magic about a week after you finish it, not while you take it...so you wouldnt be seeing highs yet :) i did mine CD 2-6 and i OV'd i believe CD14(its been a few months lol.) the soy is growing you a bigger, healthier egg, so your LH isnt changing from soy...that still happens like regular...it can be sooner though, just not immediate :)

Hi ladies, I've been reading this post for some time now, its been going on forever. I recently had a laparoscopy to remove very mild endo. The did a HSG at the same time and my tubes are clear. I've been ttc since Nov 10 but was out last month due to the lap. So that makes it 4 months in total. Mind you I've been in pain the whole time due to the endo which I only had diagnosed at my insistance due to the pain I was having. Strange that it only came on when I started ttc. I'm 36, have an 18 yr old and now want to add a new addition to our family. DP is 28 with no children. I just have a feeling its gonna be a tough road due to my endo. I tried the soy this month cd 3-7 120mg first 3 days then 160mg cd 6 & 7. So hope I don't have to wait too long for my bfp, I'm already obsessing!

MissyMoo - How have you been feeling with the lower dose of EPO?

Fxx Jen!

MissyMoo - How have you been feeling with the lower dose of EPO?

Fxx Jen!

I poas Stash and bfn! Booo!!! Though the acupuncture must be doing something as this time last month I had af. I suppose that's pretty good! Woohoo...longer lp means more chance of a bfp! If its going to be a 14 day lp that means I won't be due until next Saturday which means I could test on Monday or Tuesday and poss get a positive (or a negative!) I'm really hoping its a positive though!!! Will just have to wait and see! I've been getting a lot of twinges every now and again and keep thinking af is just round the corner...roll on Monday or Tuesday!!! xo

How long is your LP usually? A 14 day LP sounds fantastic - KMFX for you. :dust:

Well I am out for this month the witch arrived this evening. I am not gutted on fact seeing this as a fresh start to try again. Did soy last month cd 2 to 7 ovulated on cd 17. Had a 14 day lp 30 day cycle. Ovulated two days earlier and lengthened my lo by 3 days. Any words of wisdom for this month ladies. Thanks in advance. X forgot to add I took 120mg 2 days 160mg two days and 200mg last day. X

Sorry the witch got you :hugs: if i had any advice id say take on cd3-7 this time and see, not all women get their BFP on their 1st try of Soy x

Isn't anyone going to say hello? Question, does anyone use the saliva ferning microscope?

Evening Kimmy74 good luck on the Soy, ive never tried the Saliva testing kit myself xx

Sorry kimmy forgive my rudeness hello and welcome. Was looking atvthose saliva microscopes the other day. Look good and as reliable as an opk. I use opks i temp and monitor cm and cervical position. Which has worked the last two months at pinpoinging the lead up to ovulation. Good luck with the soy. I am going to do cd 3 to 7 and see what happens. X

i use a scope....they are very good... i had partial ferning on mine today and yesterday it was just spots....
They are ace...you just lick it before ya brush your teeth, have a drink...do what you've gotta do in a morning..then go and check it...plus its reusable...not forking out for opks every month....

hi ladies, may I ask what mgs are you all taking of the soy and what cycle days? I think this cycle I'm going to take 200mgs on cycle days 3-7

Kimmy Hello and welcome!
Debzie booo and I'm so sorry the witch has caught you out! You could try a slightly higher dose for longer but not sure how that would affect lp and ovulation!
Stash my lp is usually 8 days! Totally shite and not long enough to get a bfp...so I'm totally delighted I've even lengthened it by one day! I reckon its going to be a 35 day month for sure! Woohoo!! I hope this is my bfp!!! xoxo

Hi Kimmy :hi: I haven't used a saliva microscope but have seen a couple pictures from them (pretty cool), and I have heard they work well. Hope the soy works for you. :flower:

Rachie - I may have to look into getting one. :thumbup:

frogger - I take 100mg (the soy I have are 100mg capsules). GL with the soy. :)

Jen - :happydance: for a longer LP!! I hope it's your bfp too. :)

ah debzie hugs honey, did your temp end up dipping beforehand?

I'm 14 dpo temps still up in the sky and BFN, haven't used another frer, I only have one left but have used half a dozen ic's and stark white so NO IDEA. I wonder if I in fact O'd later than FF says I did, dunno. according to temps I could possibly have o'd later but all the other signs say no - grrrrrrr

It's just a wait and see game now I suppose. soooooooo very frustrated

hi kimmy gl

I did 120mg cd 4,5,6 and 180mg 7 and 8. if witch shows I will do same dose but cd3-7

am blind without my glasses for close up stuff and I am fed up of squinting for lines so looking for ferning patterns would just about tip me over the edge I reckon!!!

Hello miss c Yip my temp took a dive yday morning so i knew it was just time before the witch turned up. I canged my prenatals just after ovulation so do you think this could have altered my lp to 14 days. Not. bothered as i suppose its better than 11. Or it could be that the soy brought my ovulation day forward hence the longer lp.

I'm going to take 160mg for the first few days then up it to 200mg for the last few see what that does. I take all of mine together on a night and that way last cycle didn't experience any real side effects. Thought it may have given me a rash but I think that was something else.

Jen hope this is you bfp good luck.

Welcome Kimmy GL with the Soy. I used a Saliva Microscope....but not on me on my dog :winkwink: YES!!! you can actually use them on dogs too and they do work. The reason I used it was I had a 500 mile round trip to the stud dog and didn't want to go on the wrong day. Good job I used it as she wasn't fertile at the 'average' times and she ended up with 8 puppies :thumbup: After using it on my dog I encourage a friend to get one for herself and she had a BFP within 4 months :winkwink:

Debzie...sorry the witch got you...on to the next cycle of hope :hugs:

MissC.....can imagine how frustrated you are...FX'd your temps stay up and you get an answer either way :kiss:

Jen - Yeah...for a longer LP :happydance:

Poppy - how are you...well I hope :winkwink:

I'm being boring...CD19...5dpo and not much happening at all...in the horrible TWW...AGAIN :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->