Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thank you!!! :happydance:

I really hope so....

why do you think FF doesn't give me the O day?

I had look at the anovulatory chart gallery and sometimes it was clear to me that there was ovulation but still FF wouldn't mark it...

of course the software knows better than me... this is why now I am doubting of my chart.... and I was so positive up until yesterday :cry:

I hope you are right :hugs: :hugs:

I'd say CD19 also. FF won't give you crosshairs until you have 3 days of elevated temps. Try putting in a dummy temp for tomorrow and see what it says.

FF did this to me cos i put my CM was dry on ovulating day so i tried entering Watery and it put crosshairs in :wacko::shrug:

yessss :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I put a dummy temperature and the crosshair appeared on day 19 :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i feel so much better already!!!!

I was sure that I O on day 17.... so on day 18 and 19 I didnt lay down for 15 mins like theprevious days... maybe just for 5 or 6 mins :blush: :blush:

hopefully the little swimmers :spermy: were very fast :winkwink:

THANK YOU GIRLS :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

FF did this to me cos i put my CM was dry on ovulating day so i tried entering Watery and it put crosshairs in :wacko::shrug:

I think I put sticky which in fact was even an over estimation, I have to say I didn't have EWCM at all on day 19 but had a lot on day 17, that's why I thought O was then :shrug:

after imputing the dummy temperature for tomorrow, the crosshair does appear... let's hope now that the temp stays up
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fxxx Want2b! I don't really think the laying down thing does too much, :spermy: are shot so close to your cervix that if they're going to go through they will have done so quickly. :haha: I think you're okay. :flower:

yes hopefully super swimmers did the job already... FX girls!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys! Well, it's been 8 days since I took soy and no ovulation for me. I started it on CD26, right in the middle of the cycle. I was hoping it would make it ovulate, even if late, because I was getting all signs of ovulation coming, but it wasn't happening. So I can conclude now that it wasn't a good idea.

One thing is weird though, I started spotting on CD25, it usually is a sign that I'm having an anovulatory cycle. And it stopped completely as soon as I took soy. Right the next morning. So I can say that soy definitely did something, unfortunately it didn't make me ovulate. CD37 here, no ovulation, I guess I'll gonna break a record and have the longest cycle ever. My longest was 45 days so far.

Hi Soili,

the cycle before this one was my longest ever,around 67 days :wacko:

I waited for AF to arrive then I took soy day 4 to day 8 and this cycle seems really promising... not 100% sure yet, but it seems very luckily that I O on day 19 which is very early for me, also considering that I do not always O!!!

This is to say don't worry, just wait for AF and take soy then, I am sure you will see results :winkwink:

FX for you :hugs:

Fingers crossed for that temp rise !!

My bottle says to take 3000mg 3 times a day is that right? It's giving me a bad upset tummy, today is my third day taking them and noticed a change in cm already even though the witch is here (if that makes sense) going to tale th again today and see how I go, could have just been a bug I suppose but an upset tummy is a side effect xx

Noooo that's way too much! The maximum is 3000mg! I take 3 1000mg capsules per day up to ovulation and then none until cd 1 again! That'll be why you've been getting an upset tummy probably. Try putting it down to 3000mg per day max and see if you feel any better! xo
:hugs:

Hello ladies,

Well my soy isoflavones just arrived :happydance: (thanks to miss_c :hugs: )

So I'm on CD5 , should I start taking them today or tonight and what dosage, they're 60mg ?

xx

Hello ladies,

Well my soy isoflavones just arrived :happydance: (thanks to miss_c :hugs: )

So I'm on CD5 , should I start taking them today or tonight and what dosage, they're 60mg ?

xx

most people find taking them at bedtime the most comfortable. i did 110mg CD2-6 and got my + the first try with soy... i have noticed many women take larger doses, or increase doses as the days go on, but i swear by my lower dose. since your tabs are 60mg i think 2(120mg) is a good dose. if you are cd5, i would say take them at bedtime CD5-9.

I did 120mg cd4,5,6 and 180 cd7 and 8. I took them as I was going to bed with a large glass of water.

I have no idea what's going on right now, my temps are holding and steadyish, but showing a bit of a downward trend so will wait and see what it does tomorrow, I am prediciting another steady just to torment me or a sharp plummet signalling the witch. I have zero symptoms just a majorly sore back today, I actually think I pulled something cos it feels nervey not witchy!

However I am chart obsessed did an overlay and found my doppelganger chart! She has almost the exact same temps as me and got a bfn today at 10 dpo and a positive tomorrow at 11dpo but she had a temp spike day before as well so if my temp goes up it will be amazing. Honestly not holding out much hope though, just not feeling it.

hey ladies im due af between friday and sunday took soya days 3 to 7 and ovulated day 17, im having af type cramps since 4 to 5dpo im now 8dpo did any ladies that conceived have this???

I did 120mg cd4,5,6 and 180 cd7 and 8. I took them as I was going to bed with a large glass of water.

I have no idea what's going on right now, my temps are holding and steadyish, but showing a bit of a downward trend so will wait and see what it does tomorrow, I am prediciting another steady just to torment me or a sharp plummet signalling the witch. I have zero symptoms just a majorly sore back today, I actually think I pulled something cos it feels nervey not witchy!

However I am chart obsessed did an overlay and found my doppelganger chart! She has almost the exact same temps as me and got a bfn today at 10 dpo and a positive tomorrow at 11dpo but she had a temp spike day before as well so if my temp goes up it will be amazing. Honestly not holding out much hope though, just not feeling it.

my temps seemed to go down slightly before my + too...and in general they had seemed too low the whole time for a + i was very doubtful! i also had less symptoms my cycle i got my + then i did every other cycle, haha.

i got my first faint + on CD11, you may be good to test! :)

hey ladies im due af between friday and sunday took soya days 3 to 7 and ovulated day 17, im having af type cramps since 4 to 5dpo im now 8dpo did any ladies that conceived have this???

defintitely had AF cramps from after OV to quite a few weeks into the pregnancy :)

My temp lifted slightly this morning but don't believe my chart is triphaisic, too scared to poas as I am certain it will be a bfn and I just need to get through tomorrow before I can do it if witchy hasn't showed by then, just hope she doesn't come tomorrow cos that will just be a slap in the face. I have been a woman obsessed checking cm and digging to see if there is any hint of her coming cp is still high and firmly closed so that says no to a bfp as well but also not that the witch is coming either, maybe all the digging has sent it off scared!! my back is still killing me but I am certain it is back related and not witch or bfp related, I think I have pulled something, maybe my bowen lady can fix it for me. She certainly got my temp to shift last week! So hopefully today will send my temp up and those hcg levels rocketing or the opposite BUT not tomorrow please.

Still sounding really positive miss c!

The witch did not arrive this morning and my temps are still up. Was just going off last months lp of 11 days but is was a 30 day cycle, so really af may not be due until saturday and I have had a longer lp. Any wisdom ladies? Since the miscarriage my cycles have been as follows, first af turned up 8 weeks following the miscarriage. Next cycle was 35 days but I was bleeding for 2 weeks lp was 14 days. Last cycle 30 days lp 11 days. Now this one??? I know I am babbling but I hate not knowing my body. I dont really have any different symptoms from lasst cycle other that a metalic taste in my mouth but I have had that before and put is down to changing my pre natals the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->