Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

1st time it delayed my ov by 4 days, last cycle no change

No before my MC i had a cycle of 28 days ov cd14/15, after MC went down to 26 days ov cd10

oh okay sounds good... did you find there was a difference starting the soy on cd 2 as opposed to cd 3 - sorry for all the questions but you seem like you know what you're doing!

CD2 i noticed i spotted more up to cd11 plus more ovulation cramping, cd3 i didnt even notice id taken it apart from odd headache and actually thought i was out that cycle so was shocked i got my bfp again. CD3-7 gives you one stronger egg oppose to CD2 which is ment to give you more than one egg :shrug:

K I think I'll try cd 3-7 then... were you taking any other vitamins at the same time? I've recently started taking b vitamins... is that okay to take at the same time?

Think a few use bvits, i didnt use anything else apart from Preseed both times, but good luck sweetie :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks so much for all the advice! And congrats to you hope your little bean sticks!!

Lisa - At least they're starting something for you. It is nerve wracking when you're waiting to see the FS and not knowing what they'll find. :hugs: What CD are you?

Rivet - I really hope the soy works for and you get that BFP soon. I would switch my Dr if I were you too, especially since it took you a while for your first. Did you have to use anything then? Good luck hun. :hugs:

Missy - I haven't experienced any types of side effects from the capsules, but I had been eating a lot soy products this month (I'm vegan) and I've since had to cut it completely out of my diet as it makes me feel very nauseous.

Kimmy - How much were you taking again? I think it just effects some more than others. Hope you O soon. :flower:

As for me, I'm now CD32 and still no O. :nope: And starting to get very frustrated with my ovaries. The only thing I keep having is cramping in my ovaries (nothing major). I've already put in a couple calls to my FS and they want me to wait to see if AF shows this week. They don't think I really know that I haven't O'd. :growlmad:

Hi Brynden, I have taken soy on 2 cycles. First one was from CD4 and I ovulated 5 days later than normal (120mg per day) then the next cycle I took them on CD2 and ovulated a day earlier than normal (same mgs). I also took b-100 complex during the 2nd cycle and had no ill effects. Hope it helps.
Good luck xxx

Hi Brynden, I have taken soy on 2 cycles. First one was from CD4 and I ovulated 5 days later than normal (120mg per day) then the next cycle I took them on CD2 and ovulated a day earlier than normal (same mgs). I also took b-100 complex during the 2nd cycle and had no ill effects. Hope it helps.
Good luck xxx

Hey! Thanks for the reply! Are you taking soy still? How long have you been ttc? Do you normally have regular cycles?

Stash I really hope you ovulate soon too, must be so frustrating. I usually ovulate between cd 14 and 17 days so hopefully in the next week. Hoping for a stronger ovulation. This is my cycle post the HSG and lap so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it might help too. I took soy 120mg cd 3-5 and 160mg cd 6 + 7. Felt really sick on cd 6, almost gave up. Not long now to wait so will see how it goes. Dtd most nights already, can't hurt can it! I've a really explicit question to ask about ejaculation. Just not sure if I should post it here. Its kinda gross but funny if anyone can handle the filth talk? Otherwise I'll just shut up.

Stash- If I am completely honest I stopped keeping track of my periods when everything went haywire and my periods stopped (things were fairly regular before a miscarriage in sept), i have worked out I am on CD16 today, opk's are negative though, although i always had (until they disappeared) 32-35 day cycles so its still a little early for me yet. not convinced I was ov'ling every month though as i never got a positive opk. IF AF shows up I am going to start temping/charting again! FX .
Although it is good to know that I am being taken seriously i know exactly what will happen when i see a FS...i will be told to loose weight! Apparently in my area they won't help you if you are a fair bit over weight :( . We shall see.

i am more than happy for you to ask your question Kimmy ...actually I am very curious ;) hahaha

Ok I'm obsessing a bit, or maybe just a bit mad, but my fella is quite large, and after he ejaculates I have to tell him to pull out and stop bouncing around in there as I feel he's pushing it all out? I know if my cervix is open it shouldn't be a problem but I'm so mushy down there I feel he's pushing it all out? Am I being stupid? Haha, who else could I tell this kinda crap too? :happydance:
Anyone else worry about this? Oh and how do I get a ticker on my profile?

I think once a guy ejaculates and the cervix is open millions of the little critters go straight in there :haha:.. i only did it twice last cycle and both times it dribbled out pmsl but still got my bfp so i think we all think 'omg dont want to lose a drop' :rofl: but you could use softcups or mooncups if you wanted to try save any escaping :winkwink:

hey poppy, how long were you ttc before you tried soy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->