Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Was actively trying for 1mth then tried Soy 2nd mth, was first time charting and using Preseed x

oh wow you weren't trying long then! I'm hoping soy works for me... this will be our 11th cycle trying after a chemical preg in cycle 7

No think ive been very lucky considering my age, but the MMC at christmas hit me hard and didnt think for one second id be so lucky so quick.

Im always lurking on here cos id love to see all the Soy ladies getting their bfps :hugs: so fx'd it works for you too sweetie x

You're right Poppy, I know its true, just seems like you lose so much. I just have to relax and enjoy, not worry about losing a drop or two. lmao Thanks poppy. How many children do you have? And how old are they? I fell pregnant 2 yrs ago after 1 accident. Not a viable pregnancy and we weren't trying so we'd been careful ever since. Didn't think it would take this long then was diagnosed with endo completely out of the blue. Very strange. My son is 18, god how life circumstance changes. :shrug:

lol gonna show my age now :blush:

Rhys is 20
Gage is 19
Wade is 18
and baby Korben just turned 1yrs two weeks ago

I was 39 when i concieved Korben and had him 2 weeks after my 40th. Concieved again in October but had a scan at 6 weeks and they saw a mass of blood to the right of my ovary which got larger every week that i had a scan, by week 9 i miscarried at home on 22nd December 3hrs before my booked in procedure ERPC. It was Korben's 1st Christmas and i didnt even put a tree up cos my head was everywhere :cry:

Wow, sounds like you have a lovely clan. Do the older ones love having a baby around. I currently live in Ireland and am planning on going home to Aus in december, my son will probably move in with his dad before I conceive or deliver another baby so it prob won't affect him that much. Always wished I could give him a brother or sister just didn't work out that way. My mum had ten of us, 5 boys and 5 girls, delivered her last at the age of 43. Never thought it would take me long I just stupidly assumed I'd be like her! No one in my family has ever had endometriosis either, I'm baffled, tho it was very mild its a real shock. Hope now that its removed it will make it easier to conceive, not to mention the super soy!
Must be off to bed now up at half 5 for a 14 hr shift, my first after 7 weeks off. YUK! haha,
goodnight ladies, best wishes to everyone and happy bd'ing! :haha:

Yeah they love him to bits but they're more like uncles cos of their age and they got their own lives 'hence why i wanted a little brother or sister for him' I suffered endometriosis after my 3rd boy 18yrs ago, mild but it was painful at times, you will concieve again i think the best advice is to relax more than anything. I concieved korben on a dirty weekend with OH :haha: was totally wrecked dont know how we managed to DTD lol.

Sleep well Kimmy x

I am now into the three week wait - grrrrrrrrr wtf is going on, temp still up, BBFFNN sooooooooooooooo frustrated, if not pregnant which I HIGHLY DOUBT then why won't the witch come so we can get on with things. grrrrrrrrrrr did I say grrrrrrrrrrrrr

everything I have read about post miscarriage cycles is all about length of follicular phase not changes to LP.

oh and just i case you missed it grrrrrrrrrrrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

How long have your cycles been since MC? I know mine changed and were 26 days ovulating on CD10 with 16 day LP :wacko:

Kimmy - Thank you. :) The amount of soy seems okay, maybe you're just a bit more sensitive to it? Looking forward to hearing when you O this cycle. I feel the same way with DH about after ejaculation, though I know I'm just being a bit paranoid. :haha:

Lisa - I'm sorry about your cycle, I would feel more frustrated if I had regular cycles that then went haywire. Sending positive thoughts that you O this cycle. :flower: My gyno had told me last year that even losing 5-10 pounds can make a difference in your cycles (didn't work for me). Hopefully they go ahead and help you anyhow. :dust:

MissC - Hang in there..maybe your LP did lengthen this month, or maybe you haven't produced enough hcg to be detected yet? I'm hoping it's the latter for you. Your temps are still looking good, though. :hugs:

No think ive been very lucky considering my age, but the MMC at christmas hit me hard and didnt think for one second id be so lucky so quick.

Im always lurking on here cos id love to see all the Soy ladies getting their bfps :hugs: so fx'd it works for you too sweetie x

Thanks poppy!! I'll be sticking around while I'm trying it! I really hope it works! I had an early miscarriage in early january... was really hard to get over since it took us so long to conceive... we've already tried a few months after that and I don't wanna wait any longer!! I'm ready to be pregnant! And... so is my DH!

looks like a few of us in the heartbroken boat. we ttc for 12 months, was the 12th cycle we got the bfp but lost bubs at 12w1d, so cruel. Cos of my age we are aware my eggs are rather old hence my trying soy to give me a stronger eggy. i think it did something as I hd never had such a strong positive on my opk's before but now not sure if it actually delayed my O etc.

I wonder if an OPK that detected such a strong surge could have done so 4 days before O?

ooh ooh ooh ooh just got some pink snot out! something is a happening, FINALLY, should see temp drop tomorrow now SURELY.

I know it seems ridiculous when all we want is to be pregnnat but after so many negative tests I am 10000000000000% positive I am not utd so I just want witch in and out and done so we can pick up that torch again!!

Hello lady's I hope you dont mind me joining you on this thread. I have been stalking it since I came across the benefits of using soy for ttc. It was this thread that made me decide to give it a go.
I took 80mg from cd 5-9.
My cycles have been pretty regular since coming of cerazet. *However this cycle was odd.
I use opks and usually o on cd 12, well this cycle I had + opks from cd 16-20. It may have been more but I ran out of opks and when I brought more which was 3days later there was a faint line but not a true +. I have been testing every morning with opks for my poas addiction:blush:and on Sunday I decided to use 2 different types of ic hpts both came back -
I am now on cd28 (normal cycle length is 25-27 and poas (opk) with fmu and I can see a second line but it is faint. I have been trying not to ss but I have had some odd things going on like cramp in my right leg and af cramps now and again. I had more ewcm on friday which i have never had after o. Also had a dizzy spell yesterday. Would these symptoms be from soy? Also would a opk definatly turn into a true + if I was pg. I know I'm still to not enough dpo to get a + but I already feel out. I was just curious to see if anyone else had had odd symptoms from soy.

Miss C - I feel that the soy did give me a + opk 4 days before I O'd. I have never had more than 2 + opks in one cycle. So maybe you had a really strong O to. Did you test after you got your +?

I hope your all well and fx everyone gets there bfp soon :dust:

Ps sorry it's such a long post :blush:

Stash - Yes it is frustrating, however things were not always perfect even when i was regular, i had months that i had spotting constantly throughout my cycle and months where I don't think i ov'ed even though the witch was coming regularly, but I must have been ovulating some months as i got a BFP in september, however lost it less than a week later, had a horrific visit from AF to the point I was given medication to get her to go away as it was making me ill and then nothing from there on in! ahhhh bodies....who needs them LOL. I really do hope we ALL get our BFP in 2011, god knows we all deserve it!

ooooohhhh lots of new faces.

Hello and welcome

Miss C that must be so frustrating I was waiting for the witch for 3 days and that was bed enough, cant imagine how you must feel. Once I got that negative on a sensitive test 15miu I just wanted her to arrive there and then so I could try again, new cycle and fresh start.

Well today is cd3 (or 4) depending how you calculate it (the witch arrived late evening) so I will be taking my soy tonight before bed. Have been debating on the dose have all day to decide.

OH is on a job that guarantees him home each weekend for the next few weeks so that takes the pressure of a little.

Hi Wanttobe...welcome :thumbup: the fact that you Ov'd late will mean this cycle will be longer...My Lp is between 13-14 days no matter when I Ov so my cycles have been between 24-30 days long :winkwink:

Lisa and Stash...hope things get better and you get some regularity in your cycles.....and a BFP soon :thumbup:

Brynden....sorry about your MC :hugs: hope the soy works well for you :winkwink:

Hi Brynden, I have taken soy on 2 cycles. First one was from CD4 and I ovulated 5 days later than normal (120mg per day) then the next cycle I took them on CD2 and ovulated a day earlier than normal (same mgs). I also took b-100 complex during the 2nd cycle and had no ill effects. Hope it helps.
Good luck xxx

Hey! Thanks for the reply! Are you taking soy still? How long have you been ttc? Do you normally have regular cycles?

Hi Brynden,
I'm taking a break from soy this month but I'll think I start again the next cycle unless I get a :bfp: of course. I've been TTCing since October but were NTNP for a year before that. And yes I have always had pretty regular cycles thankfully except the first time I took soy and it delayed ovulation by 5 days.xxx

been trying to conceive (since miscarriage) for almost one year. started soy this cycle 3-7 80mg, 80mg, 120mg, 200mg and tonight 200mg. giving it a shot!! hope it works out. good luck all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->