Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

miss_c, what did your OPK say?

and yes, you could have had the gushes with the CM...implantation blood can come out up to 14 days after the actual implantation, as things move around making room for baby.

jen1802-yay for your scan! you have had to wait so long!

It doesn't feel like that long to me Prettymachine...I'll only be 9 plus 4 which seems quite early to me. I just noticed your 21 weeks already! Over half way there!!! xoxo

It doesn't feel like that long to me Prettymachine...I'll only be 9 plus 4 which seems quite early to me. I just noticed your 21 weeks already! Over half way there!!! xoxo

i guess cuz they did my first one at 8 weeks it seems long LOL.

i know i will be 22 weeks tomorrow! very exciting! (except where none of myy clothes fit unless "maternity" is somewhere on the label lol :haha:

Hey Miss C That is really weird that your temps would stay up so long...maybe wait and see if you see an ovulation spike in your temperatures this month? If not and they're just staying high, then I would test

Question for you ladies - I had almost positive OPK's on CD 12, but no temp spike, since then I've had negative OPK's...although they're getting a little darker today... is there a reason why it would have been almost positive on cd 12?
I think you may have started to ovulate but your body changed its mind and delayed it. It happened to me the first time I took soy but try not to worry as you will ovulate albeit maybe a bit later than normal xxx

Hi Jen,
I'm fine thanks and looking forward to the witch leaving for another month. FX I hope this time she stays away for an extended holiday. I have a full month of acupuncture this month so see what happens this time. I found another acupuncturist near me who does herbs; a little farther away and more expensive who I might go to next month.
How are you Jen? You must be so excited for the scan. I'm looking forward to seeing the picture of the soy bean xxx

hey girls,

i started taking soy this cycle (3-7). Do (or did) any of you not ov and use soy to help? If so, did it work?

:dust: to ttc and H & H 9 months to the rest :baby:

Hey ladies which soy do you use???
can u plse send me the link, think im going to use it again.....

thanks in advance ladies
:kiss:

well a neg HPT and it feels like AF this morn, low down heavy crampy and backache. Used a tampon overnight and it did soak up a bit but not too much. I am positive I o'd on cd15 last cycle everything pointed that way and no signs after that.

Guess I am just gonna have to wait it out.

I know Happyshopper I hope she takes an extended 9 month long holiday to be precise! lol. I'm shitting myself about the scan, I just cannot relax at the moment until I know everything is ok. These past few days have dragged past and I'm getting more and more nervous. I'm just hoping and praying everything is ok in there. I can't help but remember last time I was pregnant with dd I was at the mat unit for a check up and this girl came out of the scan room over to her mum in tears...obviously there was no heartbeat, I started to well up when I saw her. Her mum was sitting next to me and all I heard her say was well is everything ok and the girl just shook her head and rushed out sobbing. It broke my heart...I don't want to be that girl :-( xo

I know Happyshopper I hope she takes an extended 9 month long holiday to be precise! lol. I'm shitting myself about the scan, I just cannot relax at the moment until I know everything is ok. These past few days have dragged past and I'm getting more and more nervous. I'm just hoping and praying everything is ok in there. I can't help but remember last time I was pregnant with dd I was at the mat unit for a check up and this girl came out of the scan room over to her mum in tears...obviously there was no heartbeat, I started to well up when I saw her. Her mum was sitting next to me and all I heard her say was well is everything ok and the girl just shook her head and rushed out sobbing. It broke my heart...I don't want to be that girl :-( xo

i had a lot of trouble not freaking out, pretty much the entire first trimester. i was so sure something was going to go wrong. even after my first scan. even my second! this is what always eased my mind--i went to the dollar store, bought at least 10 of their tests, and took one every time i felt weary. go get yourself one...it will make you feel much better! :)

Thanks prettymachine...I've an angelsounds monitor which I can start using from 12 weeks, it really was a lifesaver the last time round, everytime I felt a bit worried or paranoid about movement or anything else I just used that to check the heartbeat was still there and strong. It was massively reassuring! Only one more day to go this time tomorrow I'll be at the maternity unit! xo

Ive just ordered another angelsounds should be here tomorrow, bloody paranoid all the time so will help x

Hey Miss C That is really weird that your temps would stay up so long...maybe wait and see if you see an ovulation spike in your temperatures this month? If not and they're just staying high, then I would test

Question for you ladies - I had almost positive OPK's on CD 12, but no temp spike, since then I've had negative OPK's...although they're getting a little darker today... is there a reason why it would have been almost positive on cd 12?
I think you may have started to ovulate but your body changed its mind and delayed it. It happened to me the first time I took soy but try not to worry as you will ovulate albeit maybe a bit later than normal xxx

Interesting...Thanks happyshopper..it's CD 16 and still no sign of ovulation although I used my last OPK yesterday so now we'll just BD until my temp goes up i guess... I have more coming in the mail but they're not here yet... Hopefully I won't need to use them and this will be my cycle! Maybe the extra time will help my egg develop into a super-egg!!!

Thanks prettymachine...I've an angelsounds monitor which I can start using from 12 weeks, it really was a lifesaver the last time round, everytime I felt a bit worried or paranoid about movement or anything else I just used that to check the heartbeat was still there and strong. It was massively reassuring! Only one more day to go this time tomorrow I'll be at the maternity unit! xo

my doppler said it works after 10 weeks and we started using it regularly at 8! if you can trust yourself not to get upset if you dont find it yet, i say give it a go now! you may already be able to hear it. i cant use mine so much anymore because this baby is way too active and moves too much lol. i get the HB for a good 4 seconds before she moves lol. luckily i have her constantly kicking me to remind me its ok in there. (of course sometimes i imagine its her in there struggling and trying to get my attention to save her...ughh)

Mine came an hour ago didnt expect it today, just found hb but the little bugger is more in my back and sooooooooooooooooo low down still, but heard it :happydance:

Hi everyone,
I didn't know there was such a thing as Angelsounds. I will definitely get one if I get pregnant. I've spent so much already so what's another £20.
Jen .... I'm sure the little soy bean will be strong and healthy. Good luck tomorrow xxx
Hi Brynden, you're definitely cooking up a super egg. FX you ovulate very soon xxx

Oi!! Happy shopper - I demand you take the word IF out of your vocabulary and replace it with when!!!

well the witch is back - with a vengeance!! woke me at 4am with a mess eewwwwwwww. wth is going on, is this a result of the soy or the miscarriage wish I knew but I can safely say at this stage I am not going to try anything else with my body until seen by the FS. Have docs appointment Friday to get referral set up.

Oi!! Happy shopper - I demand you take the word IF out of your vocabulary and replace it with when!!!

well the witch is back - with a vengeance!! woke me at 4am with a mess eewwwwwwww. wth is going on, is this a result of the soy or the miscarriage wish I knew but I can safely say at this stage I am not going to try anything else with my body until seen by the FS. Have docs appointment Friday to get referral set up.

i had absolutely nothing weird happen with my body when i took soy(aside from way more ovulation cramping, but i believe that was a good sign). i am not sure if it makes a difference that i only took it one month. but we arent supposed to take it more than 2 months in a row anyway, so i am sure you hadnt taken very much yet. so i will guess because of the miscarriage. my cycles were super messed up after mine, for quite awhile =/

Hiya :) I was wondering if you lovely ladies can answer a question for me?! I just managed to get some soy tablets today thanks to my friend, but am I too late to start using them this cycle? I'm on cd 7? Or do you HAVE to take them in the first 5 days?

I would really appreciate it if someone would help haha :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->