Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thanks fairy_gem :) :) :)

Are the side effects really that bad??

I think I'll go for 115mg which works out at 6 tablets at 23mg each.

Heard so many good things about it really intrigued about how it will work for me :)

This is only my second time taking them, last time i took them in the mornings, i don't remember having any side effects, but i didn't ovulate last time. This time i am taking them in the evenings, i'm on CD8, i have had headaches this time.

Apparently the side effects are similar to Clomid's, which are mainly headaches, hot flushes and mood swings...pretty awful.

x

hey ladies...i took soy iso 120mg at nite Cd's 3-7, i have PCOS and ovulation has been sparce. I had little side effets really just one dizzy spell and that was it diff for every1 i guess!

My cycles are soo irregular last one was 62 days and O'd on CD50 BUT.... i have had my LH surge today on CD20 YAY!!! Plenty of EWCM and CP is looking good! so i think the soy and metformin have really helped this cycle... fingers crossed that we catch the eggy and get that well awaited OCT :bfp: xxx

oh i think it might not work for me then as i took mine cd2-6 , :shrug: and i would love twins, there are twins on my mums side and i am 43 nearly 44 so maybe perhaps !! good luck everyone xxxx

Thank you i already knew lol but i really would love to have twins and thought that to maybe sort of increase the chances mayb it would have been better to have taken them for CD3-7, my cycles are normally 24-27 days and this month on the soy i got OV 3 days early with very very strong OV pains and lots of cm so that was really good, but i am now 6dpo and for the last three days i have slowly felt more and more tired and my nipples are red raw and so so so sore !, so i presume that could be the soy, so anyway i have around 10 days to wait i think well if my period shows up within that time scale.
God Luck for you xxxxx

Thank you i already knew lol but i really would love to have twins and thought that to maybe sort of increase the chances mayb it would have been better to have taken them for CD3-7, my cycles are normally 24-27 days and this month on the soy i got OV 3 days early with very very strong OV pains and lots of cm so that was really good, but i am now 6dpo and for the last three days i have slowly felt more and more tired and my nipples are red raw and so so so sore !, so i presume that could be the soy, so anyway i have around 10 days to wait i think well if my period shows up within that time scale.
God Luck for you xxxxx

Good luck Inkdchick, FX for you , Im following your soya trial, mainly due to us being close in age :thumbup: heres lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Been reading this thread with lots of intrest, Just want to ask a couple of questions tho, is taking soya for people who have irregular cycles? or is it ok for ok cycles like mine, also I was told I didnt ovulate in last cycle, I took the 21 day blood test for progestene which was low, 4.0 low, that's how I found out, now I dont know if that was just a blip for that month, because I had other signs i did ovulate ie CM, or was the 21 day test was taken too soon, but could this soya isoflavones make me really ovulate???? is this herb for me do you think who has low progestrone?

My cycles are soo irregular last one was 62 days and O'd on CD50 BUT.... i have had my LH surge today on CD20 YAY!!! Plenty of EWCM and CP is looking good! so i think the soy and metformin have really helped this cycle... fingers crossed that we catch the eggy and get that well awaited OCT :bfp: xxx

Wow - that's looking good! Hope your predictions pay off for you - fingers crossed :)

thanx hun, so do i, trying not too read to much into them but i cant help keep that little bit of hope that they may be right! good luck to u too hunny xx

This is only my second time taking them, last time i took them in the mornings, i don't remember having any side effects, but i didn't ovulate last time. This time i am taking them in the evenings, i'm on CD8, i have had headaches this time.

Apparently the side effects are similar to Clomid's, which are mainly headaches, hot flushes and mood swings...pretty awful.

x

Thank you :) I can cope with a headache and people at work keep insisting on keeping the air con on meaning arctic conditions so the hot flushes might be a welcome relief, lol!

God Luck for you xxxxx

Your symptoms sound good :thumbup: I would love multiples-how did I miss that soy increases our chances when I was researching it??? Anyways, since we were catching each other's posts the past week I wanted to check back in with you-I think I O'd yesterday, (after cramps for 3 days) which would be way early for me. My CM has gone cloudy, but not sticky yet, so we'll prob. BD 2nite just in case. I totally attribute it to the soy!!! I have my fx for you that your symptoms yield a BFP! :hugs:

x

Thank you :) I can cope with a headache and people at work keep insisting on keeping the air con on meaning arctic conditions so the hot flushes might be a welcome relief, lol!

Hi! Just to add in here-I took 160mg/day for 5 days early in my cycle and I had NO side effects, so everyone's different, I guess! Hopefully your experience is the same!

x

Haha yes it would be :).

Good luck

x

x

Good luck

x

Got a fleece draped over my legs at the moment granny blanket stylee, lol!

My soy is sat waiting for me tonight, quite excited now to see what happens with it :) Got my 2nd appointment for TCM on Saturday and my bloods are due back today as well so it's all go, lol.

x

Good luck

x

Got a fleece draped over my legs at the moment granny blanket stylee, lol!

My soy is sat waiting for me tonight, quite excited now to see what happens with it :) Got my 2nd appointment for TCM on Saturday and my bloods are due back today as well so it's all go, lol.

Loving the granny look!! :haha:

Sending you lots of :dust:

x

eesoja81: I know this sounds silly, but how do you know if you ovulate? I mean, I never have EWCM - just have CM and sometimes watery. I tried using OPK - the 'strip paper' kind in the past. Some months I have a +, other times it was not a clear +line. So, sometimes I ended up feeling sad & blue. Now,I just quit using it. But eversince taking Soy Iso & RJ, I'm feeling quite motivated in TTC. LOL. Or probably because RJ is also good for combating depression/mood swings.

hey ladies...i took soy iso 120mg at nite Cd's 3-7, i have PCOS and ovulation has been sparce. I had little side effets really just one dizzy spell and that was it diff for every1 i guess!

I'm on the same boat with you. My cycles are irregular too... Dr diagnosed me with PCOS last year. Not too happy with that. Hope OCT will be the lucky month for us all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->