Oct.14 CD23 Sore boobs Nausea head ache
Oct.15 CD24 cramps :bfn:
Oct.16 CD25 cramps :bfn:
Oct.17 CD26
Oct.18 CD27
OCT.19 CD28 Possible AF
Oct.20 CD29 Possible AF
Oct.21 CD30 Possible AF

Like I said before I didn't take OPKS til CD 16 out of curiosity, but I just don't understand how I can have the very clear stretchy CM the day before 2 positive OPKS...
I really think I missed it
I know the swimmers can live in your cervix for 72 hours but if I O on the day of my first neg. then my swimmers died....
Is that possible to not O when I have my most fertile CM I had :sex: those 2 days, it's just not adding up with the opks

I am driving myself batty trying to google and research to see with all these :bfn: if there is a chance I still could be

Hi everyone,
I'm a bit confused by all of this. Having tried to do my own research and from looking at comments here I can't work out which day after my cycle begins I'm meant to start taking the soy and how much to take. I know I can only take it for 5 days, and that's about the only thing I have clear in my head at the moment.
If anyone can help, or point me in the right direction, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks

Sarah Xx

Hi everyone,
I'm a bit confused by all of this. Having tried to do my own research and from looking at comments here I can't work out which day after my cycle begins I'm meant to start taking the soy and how much to take. I know I can only take it for 5 days, and that's about the only thing I have clear in my head at the moment.
If anyone can help, or point me in the right direction, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks

Sarah Xx

Hey hun,
how long are ur normal cycles?... i have had long cycles for ages and PCOS but took soy on days 3-7 and ovulated on Cd21.x

Hi Sianyld,
My cycles used to be 28 days (even with PCOS) until August when stress altered my cycle. Last AF was Sept 17th, and currently am waiting this month (have done tests and all BFN's) so still waiting. Do I need to have regular cycles to be able to take it?
Thanks

Sarah

no hun it has regulated a lot of ladies, good luck.

i'm out girls got af full flo this morning so cd1 today so dont know whether coz im 24 day cycle to take soy from cd1 today or to take from cd3 as ive tried cd2 so what do you think ? good luck to everyone still waiting to find out xxxxx

no hun it has regulated a lot of ladies, good luck.

i'm out girls got af full flo this morning so cd1 today so dont know whether coz im 24 day cycle to take soy from cd1 today or to take from cd3 as ive tried cd2 so what do you think ? good luck to everyone still waiting to find out xxxxx

I took soy last month CD 1-5 && I didn't like it as good as I did this month taking it from CD 3-7

I'm so sorry the :witch: came, I hope next month is your :bfp:
:dust:
:hugs:

I am still so confused!!!

Tell me what ya think
Sept.21 CD1 AF
Sept.22 CD2 AF
Sept.23 CD3 AF Soy isoflavones 200mg
Sept.24 CD4 AF Soy isoflavones 200mg
Sept.25 CD5 AF Soy isoflavones 200mg
Sept.26 CD6 Soy Isoflavones 200mg
Sept.27 CD7 Soy Isoflavones 200mg
Sept.28 CD8
Sept.29 CD9
Sept.30 CD10 Mucinex
Oct.1 CD11 Mucinex
Oct.2 CD12 Mucinex
Oct.3 CD13 Mucinex Cramping
Oct.4 CD14 Mucinex Cramping :sex: Stretchy Clear CM softcups
Oct.5 CD15 Mucinex Cramping :sex: Stretchy Clear CM softcups
Oct.6 CD16 Mucinex + opk Creamy CM
Oct.7 CD17 + opk Creamy CM
Oct.8 CD18 - Opk Creamy CM
Oct.9 CD19 Creamy CM
Oct.10 CD20
Oct.11 CD20
Oct.12 CD21 :sex: (just for fun) really bad heart burn
Oct.13 CD22 tingling boobs Nausea Heart burn
Oct.17 CD26
Oct.18 CD27
OCT.19 CD28 Possible AF
Oct.20 CD29 Possible AF
Oct.21 CD30 Possible AF

Like I said before I didn't take OPKS til CD 16 out of curiosity, but I just don't understand how I can have the very clear stretchy CM the day before 2 positive OPKS...
I know the swimmers can live in your cervix for 72 hours but if I O on the day of my first neg. then my swimmers died....
Is that possible to not O when I have my most fertile CM I had :sex: those 2 days, it's just not adding up with the opks

I am driving myself batty trying to google and research to see with all these :bfn: if there is a chance I still could be

if i were you id go to the gp on monday morning and as for bloods. it sounds to me like you are is the spotting heavy or light if it stops by tomorrow then u will be able to test again in two or three days as a test wont be postitive til the spotting has stopped hun, i hope that helps xxx good luck xxx

Hey ladies tried soy this month and it made my ovulation 5 days late don't know what I did wrong

I am still so confused!!!

Tell me what ya think
Sept.21 CD1 AF
Sept.22 CD2 AF
Sept.23 CD3 AF Soy isoflavones 200mg
Sept.24 CD4 AF Soy isoflavones 200mg
Sept.25 CD5 AF Soy isoflavones 200mg
Sept.26 CD6 Soy Isoflavones 200mg
Sept.27 CD7 Soy Isoflavones 200mg
Sept.28 CD8
Sept.29 CD9
Sept.30 CD10 Mucinex
Oct.1 CD11 Mucinex
Oct.2 CD12 Mucinex
Oct.3 CD13 Mucinex Cramping
Oct.4 CD14 Mucinex Cramping :sex: Stretchy Clear CM softcups
Oct.5 CD15 Mucinex Cramping :sex: Stretchy Clear CM softcups
Oct.6 CD16 Mucinex + opk Creamy CM
Oct.7 CD17 + opk Creamy CM
Oct.8 CD18 - Opk Creamy CM
Oct.9 CD19 Creamy CM
Oct.10 CD20
Oct.11 CD20
Oct.12 CD21 :sex: (just for fun) really bad heart burn
Oct.13 CD22 tingling boobs Nausea Heart burn
Oct.17 CD26
Oct.18 CD27
OCT.19 CD28 Possible AF
Oct.20 CD29 Possible AF
Oct.21 CD30 Possible AF

if i were you id go to the gp on monday morning and as for bloods. it sounds to me like you are is the spotting heavy or light if it stops by tomorrow then u will be able to test again in two or three days as a test wont be postitive til the spotting has stopped hun, i hope that helps xxx good luck xxx

I haven't bleed yet
I wrote that wrong
I'm sorry

I am almost 95% sure I'm not this month though
i took 2 tests && like always neg
AF should be here in 3-5 days

The fertile CM should be clear right???

Hi, not sure if this has been addressed in the 62 pages of this thread so please bear with me. Is it ok to take SI for someone who has a regular cycle? My cycle runs between 28-38 days in the last 8 cycles but usually around 31 days +/- 2 days. I'm not sure but I reckon that's normal? Is it ok for me to take SI and if yes, what dosage should I take?

hi ladies, also took say 80mg CD2 -7 and am now CD74 with no signs of ov :( not sure if down to the soy but has put me off trying it again next month. (cycle before soy was 43 days!)

hi ladies, also took say 80mg CD2 -7 and am now CD74 with no signs of ov :( not sure if down to the soy but has put me off trying it again next month. (cycle before soy was 43 days!)

Glad I am not the only one who had issues with soy and late ovulation

So I got pregnant last month, my first month trying SI, but had a MC at 5wks. The MC was basily like a period (I was lucky) so I took SI days 5-9 of the MC, at that point we were going to wait a month at least before trying again, but took them anyway. So when I realized I was ovulating I talked it over with DH and we decided go ahead and TTC - I just found out I am pregnant again!! I am very nervous because of the MC last month so I am taking it day by day and crossing my fingers this baby will stick. But I can't help thinking that the SI really work for me!!!

Congrats Sarah!

What dosage does everyone take? What's the max that's okay to take? I'm taking 120.

Also, is it okay to take it CD 4-8 instead of 3-7? I ask because I counted CD1 as the day I started bleeding heavily but I was spotting the day before that, which mave have been CD1....yeah, I'm totally over thinking this!

So I got pregnant last month, my first month trying SI, but had a MC at 5wks. The MC was basily like a period (I was lucky) so I took SI days 5-9 of the MC, at that point we were going to wait a month at least before trying again, but took them anyway. So when I realized I was ovulating I talked it over with DH and we decided go ahead and TTC - I just found out I am pregnant again!! I am very nervous because of the MC last month so I am taking it day by day and crossing my fingers this baby will stick. But I can't help thinking that the SI really work for me!!!

Congrats on your :bfp: ! How much soy did you take??? i.e. I am never sure if people are talking about the mg of the capsule itself or the mg of isos it says on the back, like my pills are 100 mg, but on the back it says "soy isos 42 mg".

@wish2bmum: Have you told your doc about this long cycle? they can usually give something to start your period i think?

So, is there any correlation between IS or Clomid and coveiving multiples?

Hi Sarah, can I ask what is your cycle period before you started taking SI? Did you have irregular cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->