Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Oh perhaps i will still get the Tesco ones then.

Thanks
xx

hello ladies,

hope you dont mind me joining you!

i am cd 1 today grrrrr but taking bull by horns not expecting soy to work first month but am hoping that it will help me get pregnant before the year is out

going to take soy - which i bought from tescos fyi they have 3 for 3 on at the moment - days 3-7 as going to take 120mg

i am also going to use pressed as i heard clomid/iso dry you up a bit?

last month i didnt ov until cd 23, th elast 4 months i have ovd 16, 18, 18 and 23 and before that did not ovulate at all, my cycle lengths have varied greatly in the 7 previous cycles so for cycle 8 i will be taking matters in my own hands hopefully!

Hey ladies ... how long after taking the soy did you all start using OPK'S ? I want to just go by my temps. but they are a lil crazy and all over the place.

How are you ladies doing ? After about the 3rd day the symptoms of the SOY didnt even bother me so im hoping it worked for me this month.

Took another test using FMU && :bfn:
I think I'm going to give soy a break for a couple of months..
My AF should be here today or within the next three days...
I'm heartbroken... just need to some time to pull myself together
:dust:
Good Luck
your all in my prayers

Sorry to hear that Kimmie. Hopefully next cycle will be yours!! FX for you!

I bloody love soy i do :)

we have been ttc 12 months this month, i got my bfp in may but mc, before that i didnt even get a sniff of a line.
2nd month trying after mc and bfp this morning :happydance:

stick with it girls it is sooooo worth it :)

aww kimmie im so sorry hun af got me too but on my scheduled day cd24 so i have tried soy this cycle from cd1 as i have short cycles, all the best on your break from it tho hun, i will only be doing it this cycle and next and that will be it for me i have had enough of trying all together now getting too old for all this heartache and cant take anymore so roll on the next couple of months xx

aww lolley, am so so pleased for you hun Congratulations :happydance: xx

Hi Ladies
Do you mind if I join you? I started soy last night I'm taking it CD5-9 I'm going to take 50mg,100mg,150mg, 150mg + 200mg. I took the first tablet last night so am feeling nervous/excited.
My cycles are between 28-35 days, my CD 21 bloods (well 7 days post ov) were low progesterone 18 then 21 should be over 30. I'm not sure if I ovulate or not I thought I did I get EWCM and a smiley face on CD15-21, I can't temp because I never get 3 hours sleep in a row before waking.
Kimmie sorry you're having a rough time :hugs:I found it hsard to pick myself up this month when AF arrived.
Congrats Lolley really pleased for you.
Here's hoping we all get our :bfp:soon
:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome sukisam and good luck , i dont temp coz they worry me if they go down and i dont know why lol and i always need a pee and cant temp before i have to get up lol so dont worry about them and dont worry about the soy as long as you only take them for the 5 days you will be fine. Good Luck xx

I bloody love soy i do :)

we have been ttc 12 months this month, i got my bfp in may but mc, before that i didnt even get a sniff of a line.
2nd month trying after mc and bfp this morning :happydance:

stick with it girls it is sooooo worth it :)

Huge congrats honey

how much Soy did you take this cycle?
:happydance:

i took 200mg cd 3-7. I always take it at night as it gives me really bad headaches.

What i did notice though going by my charts the last 2 months i o'd exactly the same day and last month i took 150mg and 200mg this month. I did however notice lots and lots of ovary cramps from very early on. It seemed to be doing much more this month than last.

Hope that helps :)

I too got my :bfp: yesterday after 1st cycle with soy! i Have been ttc for 16months with pcos and nothing....def believe it was they soy that helped.

My prog level at 7DPO was 81! usually they are only 19 or 2.something! xx

thanks and congrats to u to sweetheart...hope they r both super sticky beans for us xxxx

Congratulations Ladies,

SOY definitely helped me ovulate last month, I hadn't for the 3 months prior to that, so I'm hoping for the same this cycle. I took 120mg last night and I will do the same for the next 4 days.

xx

Thanks and GL hun, i think soy can be a powerful thing :dust: xx

Congrats to lolley & sianyld! So excited for you ladies :happydance: I think this truly gives hope to everyone here (especially to me since I have PCOS too). Hope I will get BFP too before this year ends... I haven't gotten AF yet & I don't want to use the test. I usually have long cycle. Anyway, I have been having AF symptoms for days now... :shrug:

Congrats ladies on your :bfp: H&H 9 months.

I'm waiting to ovulate - took my very first opk yesterday it was a faint line - negative i know but im hoping soy does me good like the rest of your ladies.

well im sending all you soy ladies lots and lots of :dust:

and hope you all get your bfps soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"