Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

hope you are now holding that little boy BeautifulD, Huge congrats to you and your family. something you have wished and prayed and dreamed about has now come true. Cant wait to see a picture and hear an update, his name also. Welcome Little Boy to the World!!!!!

Feeling fed up today! 7 months off BC and still no sign of ovulation and only 2 periods :(

Hey guys just wondered if anyone can see if these are any good to take. Says 50mg. Is it the right stuff? Any help would be great ! Xxx

Sorry forgot to attach picture. Not really sure how to do it xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
hope you are now holding that little boy BeautifulD, Huge congrats to you and your family. something you have wished and prayed and dreamed about has now come true. Cant wait to see a picture and hear an update, his name also. Welcome Little Boy to the World!!!!!

Thanks hun, I had my gorgeous rainbow Archie on the 2nd by c section at 1:56pm he weighed 7lb 11 and is the most beautiful little boy...

Have hope ladies my little man is proof that soy works, it just takes time and patience to get the right dose for you :hugs:

Hey ladies. I'm hoping someone can give me some advice! I took soy iso this cycle CD3-7 @200mg all five days. I'm on day 28 at the moment and I do not believe I ovulated. So what should I do now? Start provera and start a new cycle I know, but I want to try soy again. Should I switch days maybe to 1-5 or do 3-7 with 160,160,200,200,200? I had no side effects and I know they say not to take anymore than 200mg, but I've seen some ladies taking up to 300mg. I have seen more success with a gradual increase over the five days. I do not have a regular cycle unless on Clomid. I ovulated on day 16 with 50mg of clomid so maybe I should just try 100mg of soy? Maybe I over did it. I'm adding progesterone cream after O this time so I will at least get AF. I will try one more time then go back to clomid :(

Thanks hun, I had my gorgeous rainbow Archie on the 2nd by c section at 1:56pm he weighed 7lb 11 and is the most beautiful little boy...

Have hope ladies my little man is proof that soy works, it just takes time and patience to get the right dose for you :hugs:

Congratulations sweetie he's gorgeous :cloud9: and yes ladies be patient Soy does work, my Daughter was a Soy baby too :hugs:

Huge congrats on your baby boy!!! :hugs: He is so cute!

Hey Ladies I see this is an active thread still and I have a question about the Soy Isoflaven. I apologize if this is an unwelcome post and if you have had this question previously. I just started my girly days and am in a mad haze of advil and despair.
I ovulate on my own but looks like I cannot conceive so hoping to “mature” my eggs and create a few more extra eggs for target practice as well this month.

I was going to start 100mgs on day 2 (or three haven’t decided) so I purchased Soy @ 50mg. Here is where the problem is.
The outside of the bottle says 50mg ... But after taking it home and looking at the ingredients it says it only contains 18mg per capsule. I was only planning on taking 2 Capsules a day but should I really be taking closer to 4 or 5? When I look at the directions (for menopause of course) it suggests taking 6 – 7 so I feel taking 4 or 5 may not be as crazy as it sounds.

Any insight to how many I should be taking would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can suggest what date to start as well I would love that.
Good luck to all, thanks for taking the time to read.
Baby Dust!!!

Hey Ladies I see this is an active thread still and I have a question about the Soy Isoflaven. I apologize if this is an unwelcome post and if you have had this question previously. I just started my girly days and am in a mad haze of advil and despair.
I ovulate on my own but looks like I cannot conceive so hoping to “mature” my eggs and create a few more extra eggs for target practice as well this month.

I was going to start 100mgs on day 2 (or three haven’t decided) so I purchased Soy @ 50mg. Here is where the problem is.
The outside of the bottle says 50mg ... But after taking it home and looking at the ingredients it says it only contains 18mg per capsule. I was only planning on taking 2 Capsules a day but should I really be taking closer to 4 or 5? When I look at the directions (for menopause of course) it suggests taking 6 – 7 so I feel taking 4 or 5 may not be as crazy as it sounds.

Any insight to how many I should be taking would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can suggest what date to start as well I would love that.
Good luck to all, thanks for taking the time to read.
Baby Dust!!!

If it is only 18mg then yes you should take 4-5 capsules :) I have took it CD2-6 and CD3-7. Took from 120mg - 200mg. 200mg was too much for me and gave me a crazy headache and made me sick.They say if you start on CD2 then you will get more eggs but they are not so super mature. So basically the later you take the more mature but less eggs you will get :) And if i remember right then if you take it earlier in your cycle you might O earlier. Other ladies can correct me if i'm wrong about that :) Unfortunately i didn't get my bfp with soy :( But FX it will work for you ;)

Nearly day 5 of soy! :) just hope it works when should I expect to see ovulation? x

Hi ladies. I am currently cd9 and received my first high this morning using my cbfm. I am also taking: soy, geritol, honey, cinnamon, baby aspirin, folic, lemon water and will be using instead cups and preseed. I am currently two months post mmc and was at 10 w 3 d with twins. I also have my husband taking geritol and folic as well. I took soy days 4-8 at 80, 120, 120, 160, 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->