Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Good luck GWin,
sorry to hear about your loss that is unbearable.

FX for Soy! Question, do you normally ovulate on your own? Were you using Soy when you conceived last time?

Thanks ice.... how are you getting on? X

Well still trying to catch that sticky bean :) Still ovulating kinda late but cycle have been more regular 42, 43, 42 so that's good. Not so obsessed with ttc anymore, i feel like it's just a part of my life like eating LOL!

How are you doing and you little cute baby? :flower:

Myshelsong - I do normally ovulate on my own but heard so many great things about soy that I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't on soy last time I was pregnant and was only using ovulation sticks, prenatal and preseed. My reading today gave me another high and I am figuring that the soy is just messing with the fertility monitor. We shall see. My fingers are crossed as well and I've warned my husband to not come home with any excuse and be prepared to make this baby.

GWin that is funny!
Hopefully will will increase your ovulation and mature some eggs for you. I am pretty sure my eggs just are not the right size, or at least I am hoping that is it and this will fix it.

First day after taking soy and feeling totally normal.
No strange headaches and pretty sure my moodswings are just me being annoyed at being at work.
Took 100mg last night, will take another 100mg tonight before bed.

That's great that you don't have any headaches. I did but they weren't severe just annoying. I am two days post soy and have felt like my uterus is going to bust (if that makes any sense). I feel typical ovulation pains so I can only imagine what my real O will be like this cycle. Thinking positive thoughts and seeing bfp is our future!

Well, I thought I was going to ovulate earlier, but looks like it could be even later now :-(

Toffee ...l that sucks! I heard depending on your cycle that it can delay ovulation.
Hope you caught the egg this month, have you ovulated yet?

Gwin - How are you feeling you O yet?
I feel totally normal, no extra pains or anything thinking it may have done nothing but will hopefully find out in a week or two depending on Ovulation.

which brand of Soy woudl you guys say is the best to use? what did the people with the positives use? x

cd14 and cbfm still says high. I did just do a opk and it came back positive so hopefully O will happen tomorrow (which would be on time). I guess I didn't take enough soy to bring O forward....which I was just wanting it to be stronger not necessarily earlier.
And give it time Myshelong....I bet you will feel it when you O...I hope I do too.

bluestars - I just used walmart brand that were 80 mg....and that is considered two pills per serving so 40 mg per pill. I didn't pay attention to the servings piece and just realized the other day how much I really had taken...oh well....hopefully it does the trick.

CD 16 no ovulation but think it is coming!
I dont care how delayed it ends up being if I get a BFP!!!!

Cd19 and still no ovulation :( think I done the wrong thing taking soy on cd1-5 :hissy:

Any more positives from taking soy? Started taking it day 3-7

3-80
4-80
5-100
6-100
7-120

Shall see if anything happens!

Hs anyone seen if it make LP any longer? Xxxx

Hi ladies :) im new to this forum but im also a member on a uk forum.

The lengthy B6 thread lead me here and it seems this site has more info than my other one so ill post here aswel.

Ive been NTNP for the last 4 years- doing the 'relaxed approach' since feb this year- and actively trying with OPK's etc since june. I have found out that i Ov very late into my cycle (CD27 out of 30) which means i have a luteal phase defect.

This month i have started taking the B-100 complex vits from CD28, now on CD2 so i am hoping they lengthen my luteal phase and FX bring forward my O-day :) but if nothing works this month, will it do me any harm taking soy-iso for the first 5 days of next cycle aswel as my Bvits? Any girls from the UK that can suggest a good bottle to purchase? Thanks in advance xx

Not from UK but think you can pick anyone up from the pharmacy and you will be fine. Watch how much you are taking and don't go over 200mg a day.
Good luck and hopefully the combo with B complex will get you the longer lp you are looking for.

Hi ladies :) im new to this forum but im also a member on a uk forum.

The lengthy B6 thread lead me here and it seems this site has more info than my other one so ill post here aswel.

Ive been NTNP for the last 4 years- doing the 'relaxed approach' since feb this year- and actively trying with OPK's etc since june. I have found out that i Ov very late into my cycle (CD27 out of 30) which means i have a luteal phase defect.

This month i have started taking the B-100 complex vits from CD28, now on CD2 so i am hoping they lengthen my luteal phase and FX bring forward my O-day :) but if nothing works this month, will it do me any harm taking soy-iso for the first 5 days of next cycle aswel as my Bvits? Any girls from the UK that can suggest a good bottle to purchase? Thanks in advance xx
Tesco do them. They come in 40mg capsules.

Hi ladies. Just thought I'd update.
I took soy 200mg when not having any periods. Turns out I had conceived the week earlier... whoops! Anyway, bubby so far seems fine, no problems from taking the soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->