Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hey Jaz, I'll be taking soy as soon as a get af back after having my 1 month old (a soy baby). In part because I want twins.. I'm getting older, want two more babies but would prefer to only have one pregnancy.

That was the plan. I think so still. However, I have moments every day where life with two babies (I have a 15 month old as well) gets a little crazy and I want to hold off.
If I didn't have age against me I'd wait a bit.
But yeah, try again asap and see what happens...

Waw you are brave hehe. Do twins run in your family? How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Xxx

Brave? Crazy? I think the latter! Haha. No twins in the family. On thinking about it, atm I wouldn't mind another baby, but twins would kill me! I'm 38 atm, and each pregnancy (6 pregnancies, 5 babies) been harder on my body.
What about you?

Lol I want a big family but I think I would need a bigger age gap in between. Im on my second pregnancy just now. My first was last year with twins. I lost them at 20 weeks. :'(

I'm only 9 weeks 3 days and worried sick. What ages are your other children? Xxx

I am hoping to use soy in Sept, my periods are getting longer each cycle! I have started charting this month so hopefully will know a bit more by the time TTC comes around. Nice to have a page to look on for advice though if needed.

hey ladies! Ive dipped in and out of this thread for a while and after months of toying with the idea of soy iso, ive finally done it! :thumbup: im on my first month of this and agnus castus...im taking them cd3-7 and am cd6 today :thumbup: i have been ovulating anywhere between cd20-cd36 so am looking for some regularity and stringer ovulation :thumbup: fingers crossed for me! :thumbup: loved reading the success it has had on so many! Xxx

Hun.... I don't think you're supposed to use angus castus too as they counteract each other xx

ah.....really? I asked this and searched this and was told it would be ok?.....oh great :dohh: damn it...thank you... Xxx

Maybe I'm wrong then, AC is vitex right? If so I'm deffo not wrong as I've read LOADS that they shouldn't be used together.

good luck sweets xx

done more reading, you're right! :dohh: thats my hastiness....was so bummed at af coming that i just grabbed what i could :dohh: well ive read it wont do me any harm, just that they wont work..ive finished my soy for this cycle...so will just carry on with the vitex and hope that that will do something...we'll see i guess :dohh: xxx

Wow, this thread is moving slowly atm!
I am just finishing up my first af in 2.5 years (actually think it may have been a chemical pregnancy).
I'm currently on cd6 and have had 3 nights of 200mg soy.
Anyone else?

i used soy iso for the first time this month...80mg days 3-7 qnd as you can see from my chart, a very poor looking ov, slow rising lp..... Will up my soy iso dose next cycle i think, will try 120mg :thumbup: xx

How far away are you from af (I'm on my phone and can't see).
I'm currently on cd 10 and have no signs yet of ovulation. Hope it works (last time I used soy I conceived straight away).

i usually have a 10day lp and i am on 9dpo now, so af would usually come in 2more days....i am taking progesterone this cycle and i will stop on cd10 to let af come. I am not preg this month, bad bd timing :nope: last time 6 days before ov :dohh: xx

Hey ladies I'd like to join you girls this cycle...
I started soy on cd1 n now I'm on cd 4
I'm doin 80 80 120 160 200mg for the five days..n I'm hoping for my first pregnancy
Do you think soy was associated with any of you girls miscarriages???

Taylor - good luck for this cycle!

Fm I don't think soy had anything to do with my miscarriages in actual fact I know they had nothing to do with soy as I have high natural killer cells so rarely get past 6w without treatment. The one time I did was a mmc and the baby had turners syndrome again, nothing to do with soy :) hope this helps!

Good luck to the rest of you too :)

:dust: :dust:

Live in Hope... oh no! I never really fully understood 'bad timing' until now. With a 4 month old and an 18 month old and an OH who works ridiculously long hours there's always at least one of us who is just too darn tired to BD. Hence actively ttc instead of just having fun and knowing I'll get pregnant like usual.

Taylor, I didn't take soy the time/s I had miscarriages. So definitely not a factor.

Beautiful_D... thanks! :)

AFM I'm on cd11, now have partial ferning on my ovulation saliva thingy and am having lots of strong left sided pinging... hopefully a good sign! I'm not sure if I'll have luck this month as my 4 month old is having major sleep regression and is breastfeeding every hour through the night :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->