Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

i'll take it next month too the only worry i had was whether it would actually stop my ovulation so if i ov'd the same time but stronger egg i am more than happy with that

just hoping that i dont have to take it again iykwim! xkx

Yes i will take again but as you said hopefully fx we dont need to, gl :hugs:

Agree NOMORENUMBERS .. hopefully we wont have to take it again.

Hey gals … so I was thinking about it (like when do we NOT think about something related to ttc?) – this cycle, I’m testing by way of opks & cm – I’m cd9, opks are still negative (no surprise there since it is still early though), but I have noticed an increase in slightly stretchy cm. I read that hubby’s fluids or lubricants, etc. could be mistaken for cm so I don’t test right after bd’ing – usually the next morning. How long after bd’ing should I wait to make sure what I find is mine and not remnants of bd’ing like hubby or preseed, etc. (cause we use preseed too)? I assumed the next morning would be ok but …. What have ya’ll experienced?

oh, and I've tried forever but I can't figure it out ... how do you add a pic to this thing? (blame the blonde hair - everybody else does)

Hey gals … so I was thinking about it (like when do we NOT think about something related to ttc?) – this cycle, I’m testing by way of opks & cm – I’m cd9, opks are still negative (no surprise there since it is still early though), but I have noticed an increase in slightly stretchy cm. I read that hubby’s fluids or lubricants, etc. could be mistaken for cm so I don’t test right after bd’ing – usually the next morning. How long after bd’ing should I wait to make sure what I find is mine and not remnants of bd’ing like hubby or preseed, etc. (cause we use preseed too)? I assumed the next morning would be ok but …. What have ya’ll experienced?

The difference between EWCM and semen or lub is the ewcm stretches between your finger and thumb ( clear jelly like) semen and lub dont stretch :thumbup:

If you look top left corner your will see 'user cp' thats your account if you click on it for messages, pictures for your avatar. If you want to post piccy in thread whilst typing a message just look above the box its a clipboard looking icon x

oh, and I've tried forever but I can't figure it out ... how do you add a pic to this thing? (blame the blonde hair - everybody else does)

Hi,

If you click on your user name - next to where it says Welcome CFarley - this will take you to the user area, then down the left hand side there is the option to EDIT AVATAR, click on this and then you can either use one of the custom ones or put your own in - hope this helps,

Well girls, I have had to take an unscheduled TTC break due to an impending op.

So I didn't get Soy this month, however I use CBFM and my first month it happened Day 13, 2nd cycle didn't register but got lines around same time and then this month, it naturally happened 4 days earlier. So maybe if this is regular for me, is a reason why no :bfp: yet as my ov all over the show. Will be giving Soy ago though in December.

Well I took my first dose last night :happydance::happydance: 120mg. So far I havent had any side effects. The buggers are quite hard to swallow arent they?? Like horse pills or something :haha:

hey ... thanks for all the posts on how to add a pic! I got it figured out

about a week ago, I went to a nutritionalist to do like a .... complete fertility test panel thingy ... in the way of my vitamins, minerals, blood sugar, cholestrol, and like a zillion other areas. She called and I'm on my way to see the results ..... they actually said that they could test a 2 year history of my blood sugar patterns - that's pretty impressive! I'm interested to see what she says. They're right next to a health food store so I plan on going and buying every vitamin they say I'm deficient in .... vitamins and minerals ultimatly create hormones which ultimatly control the function of a lot of things ..... so I hope I'm not that bad off

Well I took my first dose last night :happydance::happydance: 120mg. So far I havent had any side effects. The buggers are quite hard to swallow arent they?? Like horse pills or something :haha:

Definately! I am rubbish with tablets. Just took my first dose tonight and had to chew them :dohh: as it was the only way I could get those things down, hope it doesn't make any difference to them working!

:dust: to all the soy girls out there. xx

well ... it looks like I have to postpone ttc for about 3 months ..... the nutrionalist said she was basically surprised that I was still walking and wasn't surprised that I hadn't conceived ...

apparently, along with a whole host of problems, she said I had way too much estrogen in my system and wants to start me on a 3 month supplement to balance the estrogen & progesterone. ... so I guess the fact that I took soy this month just added to the already too much estrogen in my system. Maybe next year I'll conceive ..... *sigh

for all she said was wrong with me, I figured I should have at least felt bad or something .....

anyway, thanks for all the advice and baby dust to y'all!

well ... it looks like I have to postpone ttc for about 3 months ..... the nutrionalist said she was basically surprised that I was still walking and wasn't surprised that I hadn't conceived ...

apparently, along with a whole host of problems, she said I had way too much estrogen in my system and wants to start me on a 3 month supplement to balance the estrogen & progesterone. ... so I guess the fact that I took soy this month just added to the already too much estrogen in my system. Maybe next year I'll conceive ..... *sigh

for all she said was wrong with me, I figured I should have at least felt bad or something .....

anyway, thanks for all the advice and baby dust to y'all!

awww... sorry to hear about your situation..... hearing that scares me as I started Soy this month and haven't consulted a doctor or anything... so hopefully it doesn't mess things up....
After thing month, I am going to see the doc though...

All the best for next year...

I had my blood test re done today & should have some news re. PCOS or not... next week some time.

Due to not even ovulating at all at the mo... I've not been taking Soy... but it does mimic oestrogen as you say so won't be guzzling it until I know about what exactly my problem is!

Best of luck to you ladies for this cycle xxxx

I ladies, so I have been going to my fs every 3 days for cycle monitoring and today it was confirmed that i ovulated! on my own! This is all due to the Soy!!

So for me it has defnitely worked so far, now i just need to wait and see if i get my BFP!

I ladies, so I have been going to my fs every 3 days for cycle monitoring and today it was confirmed that i ovulated! on my own! This is all due to the Soy!!

So for me it has defnitely worked so far, now i just need to wait and see if i get my BFP!

Congrats on your OV:happydance::happydance: Hopefully this will be your month:thumbup: If you don't mind me asking when did you take the soy?

Im good inkdchick just waiting like everyone else lol... plus waiting for my chart to show me when i OV'd some say it looks like i ov twice? but i dont understand the ff chart so im sure i'll know tomorrow or Thurseday at latest.

How's you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"