Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

:dust:
This cycle I was supposed to be taking a break BUT....

I didn't take the soy this month, but I did my past 2 previous cycles!!!
First cycle took soy CD 1-5 160mg ::: Second cycle CD 3-7 200mg
This month is indescribable!!!
For the past week I have felt the twinges like I got while taking the soy, and that has NEVER happened before...
Used too I would just got by CM, and sometimes OPKs...
I would not ever feel it (if that makes sense)
Yesterday I got a + OPK
Today got a + OPK

&& been DTD every other day, && will continue for a couple of days after - OPK

Has this ever happened to anyone before???

I think soy has definitively changed my O altogether!!! :happydance:
still praying we all get our sticky beans!!!

That is sooo interesting... so the soy may have super boosted your cycle?? It's always the way with some couples... as soon as they have a 'break' from actively TCC, bam :bfp:!!! lots of :dust:

kimmie: I had the same feeling... I couldn't take Soy this cycle due to on flu medication. But a few days ago I experienced twinges on my left & right ovary. I thought it was because of the cough...? :confused: Didn't actually think that it could be Ov pain. But I did DTD though. :blush: If AF arrives this Nov, I'll be trying Soy again. At least, I think Soy helps with my irregular cycle too.
Hope everyone here have their BFP this month.
Lots & lot of baby :dust:

Hi ladies,

I think I might have gotten my bfp, first cycle on soy after 13 months! I have put pics in the test forum as I'm not too sure. The line is really faint. Oh I really hope that this is it [-o<

Ohhh wifey fx for you gonna go have a look now :happydance:

Hi ladies.

For the past 2 cycle Ov has been getting later and later. I am worried that it is going to continue like this and I dont know when I am going to ov. I have been considering soy isoflavones to help ov happen a little sooner. It was cd25 when i ov'd last cycle :growlmad: My LP is always the same though so at least i know when to expect :witch:

Do you girls think soy isoflavones could help???

If so does anyone know where you can get it in th UK??? I have looked everywhere for it today and cant find it. I am cd1 today, will it be too late to take it this cycle if i dont get it in the next day or to???

You can buy it from Tesco's thats where i got mine :thumbup: ive read many a story that some ladies on soy its brought their ov date forward, gl x

FX for you Wifey!

I just wanted to say I also felt ovulation pains for the first time this cycle, and it's my first taking soy. Usually I get a few twinges around ov but this was super noticable. AND I ovulated on CD22 which is early for me, considering! :)

I'm now in the 2ww, FX it's a BFP, but not too optimistic as I just got diagnosed with PCOS. . :dust:

I'm sorry to hear that Allie but I hope you get your BFP. I also have PCOS so I know how you feel...

Thanks for that Poppy. The first chance I am going to get to go to Tesco tomorrow.

Is if ok girls to start soy on cd3 around 5pmish???

hi guys i took my soy day 3 to 7 at night time and this month i can really feel i think ovulation pains and there so much stronger than normal fx :) xx

Has the Soy made you ov early lornapj83???

Glad its working for you hun :thumbup:

no im still ovulating on the 13th day which is when i usually do but the pains are more intense :) i use the ovacue monitor aswell xx

Thanks, cd13 is bang on anyway. It was cd25 for me last cycle :wacko:

I have just found Soy isofavones on the Tesco website, It says that only 10% of the product is Soy isoflavones. How many of the tablets do you have to take? I am thinking of trying 120mg so homw many tesco tabs do i need i day? Sorry if this is obvious :haha:

i was taking the soy from tesco and for 160mg i took 4 tablets

I took Soy on CD3 - 7 at 120mg on all days, taken at night before i went to bed. Not sure what day i Ov'd as my cycles had been all over. We didn't BD that much either as we had both been ill, just shows it only takes one time i suppose! Im now keeping everything crossed at 6+3. Thanks for all the well wishes x

So after trying to read all 97 pages of posts....LOL.... I decided to try soy this cycle. But I'm a little confused, here is some background I'm hoping for some advice. My DH and I have been NTNP for 5yrs with 1 MC @ 10wks in 08/09. Dh has been tested and all is good, I just had Lap&Dye last month b/c my Dr thought tubes were blocked, but all is clear. I have a reg 26 day cycle but never get a + OPK. Do you think soy will help me OV or will it mess up my cycle?!!? I have read mixed reviews. Thanks for the help I'm just so frustrated!!!!!

So after trying to read all 97 pages of posts....LOL.... I decided to try soy this cycle. But I'm a little confused, here is some background I'm hoping for some advice. My DH and I have been NTNP for 5yrs with 1 MC @ 10wks in 08/09. Dh has been tested and all is good, I just had Lap&Dye last month b/c my Dr thought tubes were blocked, but all is clear. I have a reg 26 day cycle but never get a + OPK. Do you think soy will help me OV or will it mess up my cycle?!!? I have read mixed reviews. Thanks for the help I'm just so frustrated!!!!!

hey there i have a 26 day cycle too been actively trying to concieve for 10 months i have just taken my 1st month of soy and was worried it might muck up my cycle but i was told ive been trying all this time and if it does muck it up its only 1 cycle and if it doesnt its a bonus and i had nothing to lose good luck xxx

sorry forgot to say i have really strong ovulation pains which i put down to the soy and i still ovulated on day 13 so it never messed about with mine xxx

sorry forgot to say i have really strong ovulation pains which i put down to the soy and i still ovulated on day 13 so it never messed about with mine xxx

I hope that happens to me, with all we have been doing and all the testing, the only thing we can come up with is that I don't ovulate and if I did OV like with the MC then my eggs are bad :( And I have heard that the soy can help produce better eggs. The worst part is I know I worked at one time b/c I have a 12yr old daughter, I just wish I knew why I'm broken now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->