Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I'm on the Soy wagon this month. Nature's Aid 50mg from eBay. I took mine increasing the dose daily 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 days 3 - 7. I had hot flushes each day I took the Soy and strong OV pains CD 16. I had a peak on my CBFM on CD 13. We BD CD 10, 13 and 16. I'm CD 17 today.

Will be interesting to see what happens! :flower:

I finally ovulated! After 4 months of annovulatory cycles - the soy seems to have done its magic. O'd on CD17 :flower:
We only BD on ovulation day as I didnt realise it was coming, so I'm not holding out any hope. Still, I'm so pleased to FINALLY be in the 2ww!

Only takes once Sherley i only DTD once last July on ov day and ive got a 7mth old :hugs: so hang in there x

clw369 i took 120mg on CD3-7...

Sherley i have also o'ed for the 1st time this year! Also on CD17 and I am now 2DPO so in my 1st ever real 2ww! Very exciting! At least you BD'ed on O day so there is defnitely hope!

I went through this WHOLE post before I started this cycle in hopes of using the SI to stimulate O sooner. I took 120 mg on days 2-6. I'm currently cd 14 and I think that I O'd yesterday. I miscarried in September and it could have been due to a late O which was cd 21. So if my temps keep going up then that would mean that I O'd 8 days earlier which is amazing! The only downside is that I really wasn't expecting it this soon so we only BD'd yesterday. I really hope that it did the trick.

I'm thinking of taking soy this cycle. Any recommendations or tid bits? I am completely new to soy so I don't really know what to expect.

Hi girls,

My faint bfp turned out to be an evap and I'm back to CD1. Think I'll increase the dose to 120mg this month. I only did 80mg last cycle. Soy increased my LP to 15 days though which can't be bad.

Hey girls,

Did any of you get spotting in the 2ww on soy? I'm 7dpo today and had the tiniest amount of spotting this morning. I'm worried it's AF early, or hoping maybe due to the soy, or hoping maybe implantation!?

This is my second cycle takling SOY and I've not had any spotting - FX'd this is it for you :thumbup:

xx

Allie,
I had some very light spotting this cycle, also at 7 DPO that stopped after that day. I am hoping that it was implantation....I am now 11 DPO and my temps are still up so hopefully it is a good sign! Good luck!

I don't know if I can count this as my af ... I've had 2 days of very light spotting and it's stopped.

I didn't have af for 7 months cos of my weight, but lost a load of weight and light af seems to arrive every 56 days. But this one has just been even lighter and just complete spotting, not even a proper light flow :wacko:

I really wanted to get started on soy this cycle, but I still don't know where I am :(

the first thing to do is to take a hpt hun just to make sure that you are not pregnant and then if negative try the soy , it will just make sure that you are safe to start it , good luck x

Thanks hun, will order some cheapies tonight and then a frer if I start seeing lines ...

I don't think I am pg, not 100% sure if I even ovulated this cycle cos I've not been checking cm or anything and we haven't been really going for it either ...

It's typical me that the cycle I want to use soy on is messed up :blush:

Good luck Allie and Sammie!!!
I'm super hoping that spotting was implantation..!!!!! :)

so this being my first cycle using soy
I notice I had even more egcm ( I usually get alot anyways)
and my nipples aren't sore how they have been the last few months when I ovulate. Weird. No mid cycle spotting yet anyways!

Good luck friends

Hi ladies.

I'm CD12 today after taking Soy 3-7. Waiting to ovulate.

Looking forward to ovulating!

xxx

Good luck sweetie i ov'd 4 days later than i expected, phew glad i used opks :haha:

Ladies, advice needed.
Today i got my second 21 day progesterone result back as low -28. Ive been toldi will have to wait at least 3 months for a referral. However, ive been reading and apparently this test needs to be done 7 days after ovulation? This means its only accurate if u ovulate on day 14 - which i dont. This time it was done only 3-4 days after ovulation. My cycles are perfect each month. I get positive OPK's and CM and some month ovualtion pains. Im not convinced that the low result is accurate? What do u think?
Also, im not willing to wait 3 months, my GP has already said i will go on clomid but wont prescribe it himself. So i was thinking of soy but would it be madness for me to do that? Id mess up my cycle when maybe the test was just on the wrong day???
Sorry for long post,would love ur opinions.
Baby dust to u all.
XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back