Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I got result of 28 back yesterday but was only 4 days after ovulation. So I think it might be ok. Problem is Hubbie sa came back normal, my cycles are totally regular, I believe I ovulate but can't work out why after nearly a year nohing has happened. Anyway I'm sure you've talked enough about ttc to last u a lifetime. On to those pregnancy threads for u my dear! Xxx

hey girls! just seen this thread so thought id give it a try seeing as nothing else is working!!! where do you all buy Soy Isoflavones from? can you give me a link or tell me a shop which has them?? also what dosage is recommended? is it diff for all of us or the same x

hey girls! just seen this thread so thought id give it a try seeing as nothing else is working!!! where do you all buy Soy Isoflavones from? can you give me a link or tell me a shop which has them?? also what dosage is recommended? is it diff for all of us or the same x

I bought mine from Tescos in the vitamin section!! They tablets say 50mg but only contain 40mg of active isoflavones so I took 4 tablets each evening from days 2-6 (160mg).

Good luck xx

I bought mine from Tescos in the vitamin section!! They tablets say 50mg but only contain 40mg of active isoflavones so I took 4 tablets each evening from days 2-6 (160mg).

Good luck xx

brill thanks!! il nip to tesco tomorrow - or may wait to see if miss AF comes this cycle first!!! due to test on the 15th, well 17th but going to do one early for my bday LOL! so if she does make an appearance il be straight off to tesco!!! x

Good luck xx

brill thanks!! il nip to tesco tomorrow - or may wait to see if miss AF comes this cycle first!!! due to test on the 15th, well 17th but going to do one early for my bday LOL! so if she does make an appearance il be straight off to tesco!!! x

I hope you get your birthday :bfp:!! My bday is Sunday so I'm on :cloud9: xx

congrats mrs_lukey thats fantastic news, i would love to get a BFp on my birthday its the 28th december so got some time to work on it lol, hope tou have a very happy and healthy 9 months hun xx

Wow that is fantastic mrs lukey, congrats, happy days!!

Thanks ladies. I've been to the doctor with my 9dpo positive tests and she was brilliant. I said I am worried I'll still get AF when it's due next week and she said the hcg levels being detectable is a very good sign and that if I bleed it would be a MC and not AF as I am pregnant. She said I have as much chance of a healthy baby as anyone else so I should try and think positively xxx

FX sweetie just try relax 'i know easy said than done' :hugs:

you definitely SHOULD keep postive hun, and we are all rooting for you & little lukey!!!

well my first month on soy didnt work - on to the next month for me - good luck to the rest of you ladies

Good luck AmorT fingers crossed for you my lovely xxxxx

Sorry AmorT xx

Will you be taking soy again this cycle?

Just wanted to post an update, it's my first cycle on soy (been having acupuncture as well) after a ridiculous 70 day+ cycle last time.

I got my first smiley face on a clear blue digital ov test yesterday and a high on my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (I'm cheating by using 2 lots of strips and a second cycle just to see for this cycle).

Now, I'm still on a longer than average cycle but so happy something's definitely happening.

For all of you that are late ov'ers, hang in there - it will happen for you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->