Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Awwww am glad you got your smiley face yesterday :D

I'm still baffled, I've done a preg test and nothing showed up. But the spotting has still very much been on off rather than a couple of days of extremely light flow. Would it be safe for me to start taking soy? Or would people recommend that I wait? It's just that I don't think I'll get a day of full but light flow, so really don't know what to do :wacko:

Hi ladies.

CD 15 today patiently waiting for my positive OPK. Hope it turns up later today :)

xxx

I posted this in a seperate thread but thought I might aswell post here too...

Well I haven't had any af for about 1.5-2yrs

I took soy last month and it was the first time i'd had ov pains for Aagessss, and you know what it felt great like I was actually still a woman - sounds silly I know. That was around 20th October.

I've been quite poorly the last few weeks really run down with the flu and a chest infection, I just got over that and then I got a cold. I fainted a couple of days ago and the docs said it was down to exaustion due to me being at work the whole time. So I've had a few days off work and been sleeping mostly.

I've had very sore boobies although I have got very sensitive boobies anyway, I've been feeling sickie and very tired etc - but thats all part of being ill too lol.

I decided to take a fr test today just incase and it was negative and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad dissapointed.

However I have got quite bad lower back pain, which I used to get when af was on her way and I'm quite excited that I might be getting a period for the first time in so so long.

If she does arrive that means we might be able to start trying properly

Has anyone else had something like this before, could really do with some other peoples views

thanks in advance guys x

i've got pcos hun

i've always had irregular cycles going to try dieting to see if it does anything, giving up caffeine soon too

hi girls--sorry 4 gatecrashing, just wondering can anyone help me?? not sure whether to try S.I. or not??--I bought it today and im cd 3 today (need to make up mind in nect few hours!!))----been ttc 16months with 2 MC's in between - have regular cycles, seem to ovulate , last MC was in May and have still not conceived and getting pretty down on things.....
half of me is afraid to try it and the other half is saying to go on ahead!! i bought the £7.99 one in Holland and barrett---
i wouldnt want it to mess me up...decisons decisions!!!lol
if anyone has any advice --thanks

go for it!

it's supposed to help produce a good egg so hopefully it'll give you a nice sticky bean

i think you're supposed to take 120mg a day best taken in the evening to minimise side effects

thanks butterfly--still have a few hours left to decide---xxx

the info on the holland and barrett is very unclear as to how many mgs there is, it says each capsule contains 750mg, then it says soya isoflavone composition, 12mg, 7mg, 2.5mg and soya saponins 23mg.....
im assuming it is the 23mg one--anyone taking these ones?? thanks

yeah thats the ones i'm taking and it's the first time i've had ov pains in abiut 2 years so worth a go

so i took 5 pills which is about right

hi girls--sorry 4 gatecrashing, just wondering can anyone help me?? not sure whether to try S.I. or not??--I bought it today and im cd 3 today (need to make up mind in nect few hours!!))----been ttc 16months with 2 MC's in between - have regular cycles, seem to ovulate , last MC was in May and have still not conceived and getting pretty down on things.....
half of me is afraid to try it and the other half is saying to go on ahead!! i bought the £7.99 one in Holland and barrett---

I have regular cycles & ovulate and ive just finished my 1st cycle on it cd2-6... i took 160mg then 200mg last 2 days and had no side effects off it, would say i bought mine from Tesco's 40mg per tablet, the H&B have only 23mg's in so quite a few tablets to take there, but go for it they're harmless n had a lot of success with BFPs:thumbup:

thanks butterfly- your a great help to me--and i'm glad you are taken the same ones.....xxxx

np's hun

like poppy said some people do take a hugher dose i only took 5 pills because it was my first go, i did up it actually thinking about it to 8 pills every evening

I have regular cycles & ovulate and ive just finished my 1st cycle on it cd2-6... i took 160mg then 200mg last 2 days and had no side effects off it, would say i bought mine from Tesco's 40mg per tablet, the H&B have only 23mg's in so quite a few tablets to take there, but go for it they're harmless n had a lot of success with BFPs:thumbup:

thanks poppy ---i dont want to be the only one taking them and have a normal cycle....last month i ovulated very early with a positive opk on day 11...
glad u had no side effects----i should have got them in tesco when i ordered my delivery --haha..lets hope we all get BFP's soon:happydance::happydance:

:haha: im sure you be ok on them sweetie i was, wont deny i shit myself taking them the first night, but got on with it im on 6dpo now so its the waiting game :happydance:

Loads of :dust::dust::dust: to you n everyone else :hugs:

good luck poppy---il be watching out now in the next week to see how u get on!!! xxxxxx

Hi Ladies:hi:
Well the :witch: flew in yesterday for a visit :hissy::cry: but on a brighter note i've now started taking the soy :yipee::yipee:. I'm taking them days 2-6(would love twins :baby::baby: lol ),i took 150mg tonight,150mg tommorow then 200mg the last 3 nights. I'm hoping that with my low AMH result(4.2)meaning i have a dimished reserve of eggs:argh: WTF i'm only 32:saywhat:. I've decided to jump on this soy bandwagon(that's if you don't mind :blush:) & pray that it can help push out lots of eggys for me,so i can get my :bfp:.
I love reading all the threads on here cos you're all so supportive & i've learnt a lot about the soy. Also loving it's success rate:cloud9:.
Heres to lots more soy :bfp: on this thread.

:dust:

Oh good luck sweetie, well when i was tested for egg quantity i was told i was borderline being nearly 39 ( we was going for IVF as we had unexplained infertility) but due to a blood clot in lung treatment was halted for 6mths... but just after the 6mths i concieved naturally :happydance: had him 2wks after my 40th....

So hang in there you'll get your BFP and hope Soy does it for you :hugs:

Hi girls. So sorry to hear the :witch: has got some you :hugs:

This is my first cycle taking SI, I took 120mg cd2-6, I have just got a high on my CBFM and I am only cd9 :happydance::happydance::happydance: Last cycle i didn't ov until cd25 so so far I am more than impressed with SI.

I am having quite strongish ov type pains as well, is this normal???

I am going for a Hycosy tomorrow so just hope I recover in time for ov. I am so excited about ov'ing early.

Brillbride, I am also taking the ones from holland and barrets :thumbup:

GL to everyone :thumbup:

hi tink, poppy and shellie.... i took 3 holland and barrett last night (day 3)...so thats 69mg of S.I.... think its loads for me as im quite thin.... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->