Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for some soy advice. I am currently on CD45 (ovd CD32). Really think AF is going to arrive today or tomorrow. Last 2 cycles I ovd on CD24 and CD20.

I was going to try soy this month but unsure of how much to take? where to get it? etc.

I would be really grateful if you could advise me. I was goin to take agnus castus (spelling:wacko:) as well but dunno?

Any advice would be really appreciated as I have had a tough month or so and starting to feel a bit down about ttc (even though I only came off the pill July 2010).

Thank you x

I'm just having on off spotting :wacko:

I've done pregnancy tests and they're neg, so should I start taking soy? The spotting has been on and off for about 5 or 6 days now, and it seems to be a 56 day gap between the spotting starting each time. Am so :wacko: at the moment, and it's starting to get me down a bit to be honest :cry:

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for some soy advice. I am currently on CD45 (ovd CD32). Really think AF is going to arrive today or tomorrow. Last 2 cycles I ovd on CD24 and CD20.

I was going to try soy this month but unsure of how much to take? where to get it? etc.

I would be really grateful if you could advise me. I was goin to take agnus castus (spelling:wacko:) as well but dunno?

Any advice would be really appreciated as I have had a tough month or so and starting to feel a bit down about ttc (even though I only came off the pill July 2010).

Thank you x

Hi babycakes. You take Agnus Castus DAILY to bring on your ovulation (and subsequently period) once you have your period, take Soy on CD 2-6 for MORE eggs, or CD3-7 for fewer but potentially bigger & riper eggs.

Agnus Castus you can definitely get at Holland and Barrett. Boots sell Soy as Phytosoya, it's marketed for menopause as it is a mock oestrogen and can help with menopausal symptoms when your hormone levels drop.... but don;t let that confuse you!

After a month on Agnus Castus, I had my first period for over six month (actually testing tomorrow morning just to check it wasn't IB, with it having been short & light and I have a few other symptoms.)

hi girls---have been feeling sooo sick this evening---took my 1st 3 tablets last nite ----23mg x 3.. if I dont feel better soon i dont know if il be able to take any more :( anyone else like this???

If you took them last night n your feeling ill tonight i cant really see it being the Soy sweetie, ive not read anyone getting ill, you may have caught a bug theres a few going round? x

thanks poppy--thats good to know----might have been the wine l.nite!!haha

lol if your anything like me yep the wine :haha: think you be fine, most side effects ive read on the Soy is headaches & ov pains, just see how you go and have a little of something on your stomach before taking them at bedtime tonight :winkwink:

Boots sell Soy as Phytosoya, it's marketed for menopause as it is a mock oestrogen and can help with menopausal symptoms when your hormone levels drop.... but don;t let that confuse you!

My mum has some of that stuff in lol ...

I'm debating on nicking some of her tablets and getting myself started on it for this cycle. Or should I wait until the next cycle?

I've had about 8 days now of on off spotting, have ruled out pregnancy, but really want to give this cycle a proper shot. I don't know ... what does everyone think? I didn't have af for 7 months because of my weight, lost weight and seem to get a very light flow that starts with spotting every 56 days ... just not sure what to do :wacko:

yeah i'd def give it a go

it has shortened lots of peoples cycles so it could well do the same for you x

Thanks hun :hugs:

Hope they don't make me feel yukky lol ...

I'm kinda excited to get started on them to be honest, really hope they help me :)

well i always take mine before bed to minise any side effects

they made me a little sicky the first day or so but went after that

let us know how you get on hun

Hi Ladies,

Thank you x

There are a few bits on this thread and on the Internet about soy and agnus castus cancelling themselves out. I stopped taking my agnus castus on that basis as I wanted to give the soy as much of a chance as possible. Might be worth doing some digging around :)

Keep smiling, it's a rollercoaster of a ride but with one heck of an ending. You'll get there :)

Oh, most people recommend that you stop taking agnus castus at ovulation as well, two different schools of thought on it but I have always stopped because of the potential risk :)

Yes ive read that too about cancelling each other out :thumbup:

Hey ladies,
Ok So Soy is not working for me, cause I am on CD17 and still no sign of Ovulation on the stick... the line is very faint...
I might take a higher dose next cycle though...

Hey ladies,
Ok So Soy is not working for me, cause I am on CD17 and still no sign of Ovulation on the stick... the line is very faint...
I might take a higher dose next cycle though...

Hang in there - I got to cd39 before I got a +ve. I was on a 70 day plus cycle last time so it's looking like it's knocked my cycle down a bit. Had +ve digital ov's and a peak om my CBFM and I'd pretty much given up :)

I took , 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 150mg & 200mg on CD 2-6. Although I think the content of actualy soy is less in those pills... So I might do 4 pills each as it has 20mg soy in a 50mg pill. SO I might take 4 pills each day next cycle.

oh I doubt I am goign ovulate late either cause my cycles are really short. Average from 20 to 28 days... I suspected that I ovulate at all, and that's why I took soy to help me ovulate.. but doesn't look like it's helped...

oh well, on to next cycle with a higher dose....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->