Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Try taking 160mg first 3 days then 200mg last two & do on cd3-7, which is what im doing nx cycle too x

Well, it looks like I'm out, and moving on to my second month of soy. No AF yet but I'm 12dpo with BFNs. :(

Soy still shortened my cycle, though, so I'm going to do the same thing this cycle.

Your not out yet sweetie, some dont get a BFP for much later depends when you implanted so hang in there :hugs:

I took soy for the first time this cycle. I took 100mg between days 3-7 and it actually made me ovulate later, like CD18 & CD19 I had positive OPKs but still no temp rise. I usually get a + OPK CD15, so I think it's stopped me from ovulating this month. My cycle is only 28 days long. Really gutted soy didn't work as I thought it would give me the same results as Clomid which I needed to conceive my first child

Ok so another bfn. U have me convinced. This will be a soy cycle for me but will take any advise on offer. I usually have perfect 29 day cycle and I do think I ovulate but after nearly a year I'll try anything. Af due Wednesday sohow much do u think I should take and when?

well i'd recommend between 160mg at the start then increasing to 200mg i think most people take it on cd3-cd7 but don't quote me on that bit lol

i take mine before bed to minimise the symptoms, i felt a little sickie the first day or so but it soon went away

Thank you for your advice ladies! And the encouragement too. AF got me yesterday so onto cycle 4 (hopefully a shorter one!). I am going to take 120mg CD3-5, then up it to 160mg on CD 6 and 7 and see how that goes. Goin to leave out the a.castus.

GL to all you lovely ladies and I will keep you updated on how I go.

:dust: xxxxx

I seem to have been quite lucky today ... I've not felt sick or headachey at all :happydance:

Just took another 3 tablets, going to take 4 tomorrow and wednesday and then 5 on thursday :D

Please, please, please work soy ...

Thats great news EmmyReece FX tightly it works for you :hugs:

ty hun :hugs: would be so fab if it did work ... got a few weeks to wait until my predicted ovulation date though :rofl:

I honestly thought mine wasnt going to arrive lol was cd18 of a 28 day cycle and i got 2 positive opk days which were very strong lines... just the waiting game now, but think im out already bc no symptoms, but will take on cd3-7 this time x

Cd17 today still waiting for a positive opk :(
Starting to lose my PMA

Xxx

What length is your cycle and what CD do you generally ov? x

Just hang in there i was same this cycle bc other month i got a positive opk on cd11 then this cycle on the Soy i got two positives on cd17 & cd 18 which was later than usual and im on a 28 day cycle so did panic a bit :haha: but got my fx for you sweetie xx

Thanx Poppy... I'm hoping it's taking a little longer coz my ovary is preparing a lovely ripe egg.
Fx for you too Hun!!!!

xxx

Tonight is day 4 of soy at 160 mgs and I noticed that on day 2 of soy I started breaking out and it still hasn't gone away. I'm assuming it's the soy because Im not really the type to get acne. Has anyone else had this type of reaction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->