Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi Girls,
I have very irregular cycles. Last November I got off BC and didn't have AF until June. The next cycle was 58 days, followed by one of 59 days. I took soy this time around (CD5-9 120mg). Soy moved my O up by 8 days. I Oed on CD39 which is not great, but way better than CD47. Next month, I'll up my dosage in hopes of improving my cycle even more. (I bought soy in Walmart).

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30c874

Sounds like my mental cycles, they've been all over the place since coming off the pill. My last cycle was over 70 days!

I seem to have ovulated cd42 this time round and had my first positive opk on cd39.

Hope things continue improving for you x

Anyone??? Ok, so more questions from me. I'm due af today, my day off and then be working loads, so i need to plan my first soy cycle. I bought the tesco ones. They say 40mg soya isoflavones per capsule. However in the small print it says ingredients: soy isoflavone compound (containing 10% soya isoflavones). What does this mean? How many should i take? I have regular cycles but its been a year! So days 3-7? And stupid question - is first day of period considered day 0 or day 1?

I think the Tescos ones are 40mg but not 100% sure, I'm taking the Holland and Barratt ones which are only 23mg. There's quite a few people on here taking the Tescos ones so they should be able to tell you for definite :)

First proper day of period (not spotting) is day 1. Sorry not much use on the Tescos thing.

Could you add me?
2nd cycle taking soy. 1st cycle took 80 mg CD2-6, which moved up ovulation about ten days! Yay! But no bfp, so this time CD3-7 and taking 120, 160, 160, 200, 200....now on CD7 so today is my last dose this month. I hope it works!

Hi fallen. Thanks for your reply. Still no af tonight. So day one must be tomorrow. Dreading startinganother cycle. But optimistic about soy.

I think the Tescos ones are 40mg but not 100% sure, I'm taking the Holland and Barratt ones which are only 23mg. There's quite a few people on here taking the Tescos ones so they should be able to tell you for definite :)

First proper day of period (not spotting) is day 1. Sorry not much use on the Tescos thing.

Yes your right i took the Tesco one's at 40mg :thumbup:

Hey im good thanks :hugs: Is this your 1st cycle then using the Soy? x

It will be yeah. I've been on a lot trying to get lots of opinions but have decided to go for it. Being stupid right now getting my hopes up that my bfns have been wrong and witch won't show. But really I know the next time I visit the loo I'm gonna leave a little sadder.

Well your not losing anything not trying it sweetie, i got a very faint line on an IC today, not getting excited need more convincing over a few days, but im only 10dpo today so will wait see what tomorrows shows x

Thanks im just scared of evaps etc, so will just poas daily then gear myself up to use a frer :haha:

Hey poppy. U know each month I get one big bright blue line, I think I'd die if there was a hint of a second one. Ur so calm. Well done. You've been trying for a while haven't u?

No not really this be my 3rd month, but 1st month on the Soy, preseed, opks and charting... im nearly 41 so yeah im fighting against the clock age wise, but dont want my 7mth an only child bc his 3 brothers are 17, 18 n 19 more like uncles to him x

My partner is 42. His kids live with us and they are sixteen and nineteen. My daughter is eight but so far we can't seem to make one together. I'd love to have two close together now but with the trouble we've had and all the heartache I'll be happy to gt one!

On our thread there is a few that got pg easy years ago n now struggling for a sibling & a few which just got their BFPs so hang in there you'll get yours :hugs:

November on our thread seems to be lucky think there has been 5 BFPs already x

Team ding dong? I just looked there now and saw u on there two girl!! I can barely keep up with one. I don't post on there, u all seem so close. I really will be thinking about u for the next couple of days. I love to see everyone getting their bfps but can't deny I'm starting to get quite jealous. I may have to try stay off this site soon! Yeah right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->