Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Girls, do you know if soy dries up the cm like clomid does?

Didnt with me, but if you find it does maybe drink pink grapefruit before hand x

I found it did the opposite - I had an increased amount of EWCM xx

Oh cool :) I have loads of pre-seed and conceive plus around the house so I´ll just see if I need it. Well, that is IF the soy works at all. I googled a lot but didn't find anyone who's tried soy to kick start a cycle after breastfeeding. We´ll see :)

I didnt need the preseed but used it 1st time this cycle n it worked, fx its a sticky n a welcome brother or sister to my 8mth old LO x

Yeah I used pre-seed with my third, was on a double dose of clomid. I think it helped because I didn't notice much ewcm.

congrats poppy :wohoo:

I had spotting again this morning :wacko: only like a beigey brown colour, so just completely baffled ...

think it might be left over blood (sorry if tmi) from when I was spotting last week, but why would it make an appearance now :wacko:

I'll be stalking you now sweetie :happydance: fx n loads of :dust::dust::dust: to you n everyone on this thread.. heres my test xx

[IMG]https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/zana637/Image014-1.jpg[/IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS Poppy:cloud9:. I'm over the moon for you :happydance:. What dose & what days did you take the soy?

I took them on CD2-CD6 first 3 days i took 160mg then last 2 days upped it to 200mg. I did think ohhh eck i may have taken a too higher dosage for my 1st time, but it did the trick along with preseed :haha: gl sweetie xx

Tesco one's 40mg

congrats poppy :wohoo:

I had spotting again this morning :wacko: only like a beigey brown colour, so just completely baffled ...

think it might be left over blood (sorry if tmi) from when I was spotting last week, but why would it make an appearance now :wacko:

I spotted quite a few times drove me mad, brownish cm :growlmad: look at my chart i think you will see the wheel & shows days i spotted, also i ov'd later than i expected x

Well if my ticker is anything to go by, then I'm going to ov on the first night of our trip across to London ... fingers crossed :D

I'm out! Boo! But the soy DID make me ovulate, so its not all bad...will try again next cycle.
I did notice I had a short LP (10 days) - could this be down to soy? Last time it was 14 days.
Also any views on taking soy this cycle when I have FS appt next week (first one?) - I'm having day 2 bloods done tomorrow, so wonder if they'd bother taking blood.....
Good luck to you other soy ladies! xxx

OMG I'm really snappy this evening. Please tell me it's the soy! Or maybe I'm just a bitch :haha:

What is soy isoflavones? Im new to the TTC world and boy am I oh so lost. Help Please!! Ive been taking prenatal vitamins, and royal jelly but thats it. Should I be taking or not taking something?!?

how are your cycles? are they regular? soy is a natural version of clomid that is supposed to help you to ovulate regularly...sorry thats all i've got, im new to soy gonna give it a try this cycle

If you read front page & try google there's quite a bit of info on it sweetie, i used it 1st time this cycle n got my BFP today.. i have a regular cycle & ovulate every month from what i know but thought what the hell i'll try it :haha: gl x

Hey Poppy,
thrilled for you. Am still waiting for AF, longest cycle i've had. Cracking up but have been cramping a tiny bit all day so must be on its way.

Chef, i havent taken soy yet but am going to this cycle so have been getting lots of opinions. I dont feel taking it is something you would do unless youve been trying for a while. However, it works like a fertility drug called clomid. The simplified version is that it increases the strength of your ovulation and may bring it closer to the ideal 14th day of your cycle. Its available in the shops and many women have had a lot of success but like i said i wouldnt advocate messing with your cycle unless u desperate (like me!) But loads of other girls may have different opinions.

I am not regular.. thats my problem. I really want to find something to help get my cycles normal or at least semi regular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->