Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Your welcome over anytime, everyone is friendly & will make you feel welcome, just got two new members yesterday n they always on it now lol. Only gets busy certain times of the day bc quite a few live in the USA :hugs:

It's just reading back and trying to keep up is hard but everyone does seem lovely. I did ask a question once and got replies which was great. I am so winding myself up waiting for Af. So silly. I don't know how u are calm. Xxx

Think more bc one of the girls had a chemical last week, everyone was sooooo happy for her & she had positives on IC n frer but then af arrived, so i cant get my hopes up to be let down like that, i think if i get a darker line tomorrow i be a bit more excited x

Well good luck. It's sounding good though. If Af hasn't showed by lunch time I'll be climbing the Walls. X

Just breath and be calm :hugs: will pop in tomorrow to update xx

Hey Poppy. Congrats hope that line gets stronger!!!

Can I ask u a quick question? I'm not sure if it was u that had opks that were not quite positive (darkish) to very negative (light) then to a bright dark positive.

My opks were looking lovely until today where the 2nd line is light again.

I'm CD19 today and I'm doubting I'll get that positive opk :(

No dont think it was me i kept getting light and was in a panic thinking id not get a positive, but finally did for 2 days. With what ive read not everybody gets a positive opk, i know one of the girls on our thread never got a positive but got her BFP all the same this cycle, she just DTD every other day 'SMEP' used concieve plus and soft cups.

x

Thanx Poppy. Sorry I must have confused u with someone else. I read so many posts each day.

I'm hoping it goes positive. We are doing SMEP so hope we r covered even if the opks don't go positive.

Keep us posted on that 2nd line!!! :)

xxx

Im sure if your doing it every other day there is noooooooooooooo way that eggy can hide lol x i will do :hugs:

Well ladies last day of Soy for this cycle (200mg 2-6) and I have had head aches, cramps, but all in all it wasn't that bad. I just hope it works

Well ladies last day of Soy for this cycle (200mg 2-6) and I have had head aches, cramps, but all in all it wasn't that bad. I just hope it works

Fingers crossed for you I really hope you get your BFP this month:). Last night was my last night of soy (3-7) 160 mg but I had no headaches or cramps maybe because I took them before bed. I only had really bad acne this month...do you take yours at night?

ok girls quick question i am cd 3 today and should start soy today, but cant as i dont have any and the only soy i can find in the shops is this: https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=40031&pname=Blackmores+Phytolife+Tablets+30 will it work, how many tabs would i have to take
or there is this : https://www.biovea-australia.com/(S...2&TI=GTPAU&utm_source=getprice&utm_medium=cpc but by the time it would arrive in the mail 6-14 days it would be too late

so my question is will the first one i posted do the same job as the second one?? help please!!

I'm on CD23 after taking soy CD5-9 and don't seem to have OV'd yet. Last month was CD18, I've had highs on my CBFM for 5 days now and my temps still haven't shifted.

We have been :sex: every other day since CD8 much to my husbands delight but ladies I am soooo ready to be able to stop feeling like I have to do it, it's not very romantic! My libido has totally disappeared :(

ok girls quick question i am cd 3 today and should start soy today, but cant as i dont have any and the only soy i can find in the shops is this: https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=40031&pname=Blackmores+Phytolife+Tablets+30 will it work, how many tabs would i have to take
or there is this : https://www.biovea-australia.com/(S...2&TI=GTPAU&utm_source=getprice&utm_medium=cpc but by the time it would arrive in the mail 6-14 days it would be too late

so my question is will the first one i posted do the same job as the second one?? help please!!

Hi dandy :flower: I think the first one's better (blackmores) as it had 40 mg isoflavones but the second one only 25, so you'd need to take more of those ;)

ok well im definately going to buy the blackmores one tomorrow to start tomorrow night :thumbup: how many do i take, is 3 enough? or if 50mg of clomid made me Ovulate will 2 soy tabs be enough??

ok well im definately going to buy the blackmores one tomorrow to start tomorrow night :thumbup: how many do i take, is 3 enough? or if 50mg of clomid made me Ovulate will 2 soy tabs be enough??

Yeah, I think 80 mg soy equals 50 of Clomid :) So 2 should hopefully be enough for you :thumbup: If it doesn't work you can just up the dose next cycle.

Ladies just got my BFP on 11dpo... 1st time taking the Soy so good luck every its a wonder drug :happydance:

That's great Poppy!!! So happy for you!!! I hope it has the same effect on me!

I got EWCM this morning. Loads (TMI) So hoping that OPK turns positie later today or tomorrow!!! :)

I'll be stalking you now sweetie :happydance: fx n loads of :dust::dust::dust: to you n everyone on this thread.. heres my test xx

[IMG]https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/zana637/Image014-1.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->