Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

i think im desperate, :shrug: are there any bad side effects? i was gonna start it tonight, as i was hoping to be on clomid, but my gyn is waiting on my OH's SA to be done :dohh: and i dont want another 2-4 month long cycle, when i want to have a christmas BFP :dohh:

Hey Dandy,
i havent taken yet, going to this cycle. There are some side effects for some but you'd need to read back on this thread. You take it day 3 or possibly day 5. You def dont take it all through your cycle, can have adverse effect if you do. But maybe you know if youre already geared up for clomid.
Good luck.

well i was gonna start it last night at day 3, but didnt buy it in time, so i thought 4-8 would be just as good?

The only side effects ive read before i took mine was headaches and a bit irritable, i got a headache 1st night i took it but that was it, took them just before i went to bed and made sure i ate a slice of bread or something beforehand so not on an empty stomach as i hate feeling ill bit soft :haha:

i think im desperate, :shrug: are there any bad side effects? i was gonna start it tonight, as i was hoping to be on clomid, but my gyn is waiting on my OH's SA to be done :dohh: and i dont want another 2-4 month long cycle, when i want to have a christmas BFP :dohh:

The only side effect I seemed to get was an outbreak of acne and I took 120 mg on cd 3-5 and then 160 mg on cd 6-7

Other people have said they have got headaches or tummy ache, or even twitching thumbs! and other people say nothing at all. If you read back on this thread people have commented on their side effects but they are the main ones I can remember reading about. Most people tend to take them just before they go to bed to try and minimise any side effects they get.

Good luck. xxx

I guess. All the info says 3-7 or 5-9. But i cant imagine that 4-8 is any different. To be honest i have been reading about ttc for over a year and i still discover stuff everyday.

trying - looks like we can try the soy for the first time together, we will almost be taking them the same time :thumbup:

sounds like the side effects might be minor :thumbup: fingers crossed

does anyone feel guilty about using things to help Ov...? :dohh: as in you think if you fall pg it wont have been "natural" and wont be as exciting? or am i just weird....:dohh:

Worried about the headache side effects. I already suffer from migraines and they are getting really bad. Worse because most of the month im trying not to take any pain killers.
I keep cramping on and off tonight but absolutely zero sign of AF, ive checked like a hundred times. Gonna test again in morning because im going crackers. Tested with IC on monday though and no hint of a line so im pretty sure its just bit late.

I just think Soy is natural oppose to Clomid and whatever may help plant the seed its you or me that takes over from there and nutures it for 9mths :hugs:

now i sound weird lol x

trying :hugs: yikes yes migraines sound horrible

you are right poppy :hugs: thanx, i think i like the sound of soy better, being that it is more natural, but once OH has his SA done, ill do whatever my gyn says :thumbup:

I got a couple of hot flushes where my cheeks felt really hot but it wasn't a problem as such. Only thing I seem to have is that it's possibly delayed ovulation, although to be honest maybe I would have ovulated late this month anyway? Can't tell can you!

Dandy youre not weird. I feel the same. Especially as i am pretty certain that they wont find anything wrong with either of us. We have both had kids before and i just feel we arent compatible. But he is the absolute love of my life and we've been through a lot. To think we wont be able to make a baby devestates me. Not sure i would feel happy about IVF but am willing to do this stuff. Many women are struggling to conceive and many are finding help here. I'd walk through fire right now!!

ok drats, well maybe you are pg :winkwink: heres hoping the end of this cycle is near, either way :thumbup:

I really dont think so. I am pretty sure its on its way but it is now the end of a 31 day cycle and my longest in over a year has been 30. Hardly late at all but usually regular. So cross with myself for even thinking about it.

my longest was 4 months :dohh: then i started exercising and lost some weight and it went down to about 2 months, then i did clomid last cycle, it was shorter again, hoping for even shorter with the soy this month

i often wonder if i ditched the drugs so to speak, if the weightloss and healthy eating would have brought my cycle back to almost normal length :shrug: but i dont want another long 4 month or 3 month one trying to find out :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->