Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hello my fellow soy buddies,

I'm on my second soy cycle right now, and I have an AF question.She is quite light for me this time, do you think that has anything to do with the soy?? I'm CD4 and only spotting, and was light CD2 and 3, maybe the only 'normal' day was CD1? :shrug:
I'm worried I won't get preggo if I don't 'shed' enough. I started soy again last night.

Hey Allie I actually had the same problem this month. It started with spotting and was really light the whole time and normally I have a very heavy flow. I wonder if it was the soy that caused it as well and if it will effect being able to get pregnant??

Alright ladies, i have until friday-- AF is expected to show. As soon as she does, i'm getting my SOY. Any suggestions on brands?

(unless by a miracle i have my bfp)

Hello ladies, I hope you don't mind another newbie. :) I was googling and found this board, so I thought I would join in!

TTC #2. My daughter is 15 months old. I got my first post-partum anovulatory AF in July, then O'd 53 days later. Got pregnant right away, but unfortunately had an early miscarriage. Ovulated again about 36 days later, and AF came on Halloween. Before pregnancy I usually O'd late as well, according to FF my 'average ovulation date' from 14 cycles of charting is CD32. For my first two post-partum cycles I was taking Vitex, but then I read about soy isoflavones and decided to give it a shot.

This was my first month taking soy isoflavones (200mg from CD3-7), and it definitely worked for me. I ovulated on CD17, which I'm so excited about. I'm only 5dpo right now, so the jury is still out on whether we caught the egg, but I'm really happy with my O date. Even if I don't get pregnant this month (although I really really hope I do!) it's nice knowing I probably shaved 2 weeks off of my cycle.

:hi:.
I'm on CD10 today & i took my 1st cycle of soy on days 2-6,150mg the 1st 2 days & 200mg the last 3. I didn't have any side effects:happydance: but the last couple of days i've had really painful lower backache. Has anyone else experienced this? :shrug:

Twins :rofl: Yeah i had really bad bachache but more on my right side ovary area x

yesterday i took soy n i thought it was 100mg but i saw on the boz it was 50 mg 2cap,today i took 3 cap which make it 75mg,ill increase the dose slowly,but i cant take so many tab at once,yuuukkkk,,,m afraid,coz it is written on the ox dun exceed the recommended dose

yeah pink mum, my box says 1 a day...im taking 2 a day to make it 100mg :dohh: :shrug: hope it wont hurt me, i also struggle to swallow them, they are large tabs :dohh: so i dont think i could take anymore than that

ahan so i hope v both get our bfp in december,i have taken 75mg n ill take 4 tab to make it 100,ewww

eww i hear ya!! i hope this round works for both of us, so we dont have to take more!!

im so confused as how much and when to take them :)
im on cd1 today i took 50mg just to see how i would react to it :)

Babyhopes CD2-CD6, CD3-CD7 or CD5-CD9 a lot of women take on either the first two days.... honestly dont be scared or wary they just natural supplements that are taken worldwide, not like Clomid with nasty side effects sweetie :hugs:

Hi girlies, sorry to crash your thread but I was thinking of trying soy next cycle, I normally ovulate on cd 12/13, any ideas when I shud take them, us there any guidance anywhere on when to take? Xxx

I wont lie i shit it first night but once i got them down and went to bed i wondered what all the fuss was about, but im sure everyone has been scared/wary on 1st night... if you need anything just inbox me if you want :hugs:

yep i'm on the soy again tonight starting with 150mg then the last two days i'll take 200mg

let me know how you get on with the soy babyhopes2010 ;)

are you supposed to increase the dose at the end of the 5 days?? should i take an extra tab then tonight and tomorrow night? take it up to 150mg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->