Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Dandybrush just up it for good luck think thats why we all did lol x

Hello ladies, I hope you don't mind another newbie. :) I was googling and found this board, so I thought I would join in!

TTC #2. My daughter is 15 months old. I got my first post-partum anovulatory AF in July, then O'd 53 days later. Got pregnant right away, but unfortunately had an early miscarriage. Ovulated again about 36 days later, and AF came on Halloween. Before pregnancy I usually O'd late as well, according to FF my 'average ovulation date' from 14 cycles of charting is CD32. For my first two post-partum cycles I was taking Vitex, but then I read about soy isoflavones and decided to give it a shot.

This was my first month taking soy isoflavones (200mg from CD3-7), and it definitely worked for me. I ovulated on CD17, which I'm so excited about. I'm only 5dpo right now, so the jury is still out on whether we caught the egg, but I'm really happy with my O date. Even if I don't get pregnant this month (although I really really hope I do!) it's nice knowing I probably shaved 2 weeks off of my cycle.

Hi Mamarazzi :hi: Hope you caught that eggy :happydance:

ok ill take 3 tabs tonight and tomorrow, then play the waiting game with lots of :sex:

hi girls anyone taken soy and then been late on there AF i was due the witch yesterday (saturday) and its late and im getting BFNs on the test anyone help please?? xxx

Twins :rofl: Yeah i had really bad bachache but more on my right side ovary area x

HAHA Poppy:rofl: I knew you would say twins :baby::baby: cos i was teasing you about having them lol :haha:. Remember i could still be right about you having 2:baby::baby: in there:smug: :saywhat: i told you so will be what i'll be saying if i'm right lol :haha:. My backache is really low down & is worse when i'm standing up even for short periods of time:shrug:. I hope it is twins :baby::baby: lol :rofl:. How's things with you,when is your scan? :winkwink:

ok ill do 2-6 :)
150mg cd 2,3,4 then 200mg 5 and 6 :)

:hi:Baby.
I started my 1st dose of soy this cycle & i took it days 2-6 aswell, 150mg the 1st 2 nights then 200mg the last 3 nights. I got no side effects at all but before i took my 1st dose i was shitting myself that i'd get bad side effects but honestly i was fine:hugs:. I've been having really painful lower backache the past few days but nothing major that i can't handle & if it helps bring me my :bfp: then that would be amazing :cloud9:. If i don't get pregnant this cycle i'm going to do days 3-7 at 200mg(FX i won't need to though :winkwink:) Theres loads of success stories with the soy & i really hope & [-o< that it does the trick for the rest of us :wohoo::wohoo:.

Sending you loads of :dust::dust:

For those of you worried, I took 120 mg last cycle and didn't notice a thing. This cycle I'm doing 160 mg-well, I'm doing to do 160 the last 3 nights-but am not overly worried as I didn't get any side effects last time except for an upset stomach a few days after I'd taken the last dose. I remember others saying they had the same thing...oh, and I had a few spots, but it was probably the hormones!

To the girls who suggested I test,thank you for the advice...I don't have a hpt but I think I'll do my last OPK tomorrow just to see. :shrug: I doubt I'm pregnant but I do wonder why AF is so light this cycle, and I guess it's best to test since I'm taking all of this soy!

Hi ladies,
This will be my first month of soy. Any suggestions and advice of what worked for you, such as the days you took it on and how much at a time? Do you start with a lower dosage and increase it or do you suggest I stay consistent? Any advice welcome :)

Last cycle I took 160mg of soy at night on days 2-6. I ovulated on day 14 and started using progesterone cream and aspirin from the day after ovulation. We BD on days 7, 11, 13 and 15 and each time we used preseed and then I put a mooncup in and kept my bum elevated for an hour and took the mooncup out in the morning.

Not sure which part of that got me my :bfp: but it was the first :bfp: in 18 months. Obviously it wasn't a viable pregnancy for me but I will be using the exact same routine this cycle and pray we get a sticky one!!

Thanks, I just asked you about this on another thread lol! I'm praying for your stickey bean soon :) I am so excited about soy, hoping for a good result x

My first time this cycle taking the Soy. Took 160mg first 3 days then 200mg last 2 days on CD2-CD6.

Also charted and used Preseed for 1st time. 28 days cycle got positive OPKs on CD16 & CD17.... DTD on CD15, CD17 & CD18 ( ov day) Thats it x gl

My first time this cycle taking the Soy. Took 160mg first 3 days then 200mg last 2 days on CD2-CD6.

Also charted and used Preseed for 1st time. 28 days cycle got positive OPKs on CD16 & CD17.... DTD on CD15, CD17 & CD18 ( ov day) Thats it x gl

First of all, congratulations on your BFP :) hopefully we will catch the eggy this month...also, thanks for replying, lonhyn, I am so excited :)

Thanks sweetie :hugs: FX for you & everyone on here. Just dont panic if you realise you ov later like me :haha: i usually ov cd13/14 and didnt till cd18 on the Soy, i was flapping on here thinking id never ov like a right maniac lol.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

well im now on my third cycle of soy but took it this time from cd3 -7 at 9.10pm everynight so am really hoping that it has worked this time. I had really strong sharp ov pains day before yesterday all day and yesterday i woke up with them but they went after 3pm and yesterday i felt really light headed twice yesterday but am sure its coz i was so tired. So we have been really busy :sex: and hopefully again tonight just to make sure but yeah im ok.
I had my 10th emmc last cycle but was told to try straight away so we have but i am 44 next month so i dont know how much longer i will be trying for as i think it would be stupid to keep going and not getting anywhere as it really takes its toll on me 10 is quitet enough.
Am so so pleased for you hun its fantastic news and i wish you a very H & H 9 months hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->