Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I'm gonna start doing opks this afternoon ... wonder how long it'll take me to get a positive :shrug:

Can't wait :happydance: I've only ever had EWCM once before since we've been ttc

Thanx Emmy

It took me 12 days since I started using opks to get a positive so be patient.

I also got EWCM right after Soy then it dried up and came back a few days ago!

Good luck

xxx

:D I'm expecting it to dry up too and then come back again ... the first bout of EWCM do you think it's because the soy is doing what it's meant to?

hello all,
i want to give this a try but not sure what i should be looking for when buying Soy Iso, meaning what ingredients, ect.

can i have help?

hello all,
i want to give this a try but not sure what i should be looking for when buying Soy Iso, meaning what ingredients, ect.

can i have help?

Hi~

You are in the States so most of us here on the Board in the States purchase the Spring Valley Brand from Wal-Mart. You can find them in the Vitamin Aisle by the Pharmacy. They cost about $6.00 and each tablet is 40 mg of Soy.

Good Luck!

D~

somehow I missed out the I ... :blush:

I was thinking rudolph the red nose reindeer ... but then noticed the I :rofl:

I can't think of anything else at the moment

thank you for thinking about it , its the last one to get too and its the damn hardest lol oh well if there is only one i cant get its not too bad lol x

hello all,

can i have help?

Hi~

You are in the States so most of us here on the Board in the States purchase the Spring Valley Brand from Wal-Mart. You can find them in the Vitamin Aisle by the Pharmacy. They cost about $6.00 and each tablet is 40 mg of Soy.

Good Luck!

D~

thank you so much!!!! 

Cycle 2 with soy starting today ladies.....I am going to get that Xmas BFP this month! Going to try 120mg CD3-5, 160mg CD6-7

Cycle 2 with soy starting today ladies.....I am going to get that Xmas BFP this month! Going to try 120mg CD3-5, 160mg CD6-7

I'm doing it too this cycle! Have my soy in the back of my car right now!! Woohoo!

hey ladies ... didn't think I'd be coming back here so soon but I missed reading everything! and ... I'm confused .... so, I'm back. If people didn't read my previous post, I went off bc in 2009, have been ttc all of 2010, and in October was told by my OB that I hadn't ovulated. I decided to go see a nutritionalist and, while waiting for the results, took soy, hoping it could help with o'ing that cycle. Right after I took the soy, I got the results back from the nutritionalist who concluded that I had heightened estrogen levels more than likely left over from bc. So, she started me on a 3 month detox supplement thingy where i take 6 pills a day and its supposed to metabolize the excess estrogen (DIM). I got the results from the nutritionalist and started taking DIM on cd9. Although hubby and I continued to bd, I didn't bother with any of the other testing (temperature, poas, cm monitoring, etc.) because I assumed that having too much estrogen was my problem and nothing would happen until it came down. I was also pretty sure that taking soy that cycle had impaired my chances even more because I had added more estrogen to already high estrogen situation.

HOWEVER, it is now cd21 and I am experiencing a plethora of things I have never experienced before. For at least 4 days now (gradually increasing from the beginning), I've had bloating, low backache, cramping, headaches, emotional instability (I want to cry), nausea (but no vomiting), a much more ewcm like discharge that keeps me running to the bathroom, expecting AF. However, its only cd21 so it seems kind of early for AF and I have never had physical pms symptoms in my life. My periods have always had their fair share of emotional moodiness but I've never had the cramping, tender breasts, or other period things other women talk about. This morning, I made some scrambled eggs because I knew I'd have to eat something before taking the vitamins but only got a few bites down because the smell grossed me out so badly ..... scrambled eggs arn't my favorite thing in the world but the smell has never grossed me out like it did this morning. Even after throwing it away and washing the dishes, I swear I still smell it .... I have no way of knowing what dpo I would be at because I never looked for signs of ovulation in the first place. If I did o, I'd say I'd probably be at around 8dpo - that would make o around cd13 or 14 which is just a good a guess as any. I've always had cycles ranging from 29 days to 35 days so, just plopping o right in the middle of that wouldn't help me determine when it could have happened either.

I'm well aware that, when one wants to be pregnant, she can take every little thing she's feeling and make herself believe its pregnancy. I'm also well aware that taking a vitamin that metabolizes estrogen can make hormones flunctuate which could also be what I'm feeling. However, the nutritionalist said it would take about 3 months before the supplemet could do much and I've only been on it like ... a week and a half ... so, I can't see it doing much. And, from what I've read, the only side affect of the supplement is a headache.

People always say that it could happen when your LEAST expecting it and I guess this would be my 'least' point considering that I had an ob tell me I wasn't ovulating and a nutritionalist tell me I had too much estrogen.

I don't want to build up the excitement while waiting to see if my period comes within the next week or so. At the same time, I feel like I already waddle like a duck because my back hurts so much and my stomach is cramping up and I feel like a bloated whale .... and I can't help thinking ... "could it finally be?"

:hi: there.
I'd say do a :test:,you never know & you might just get that :bfp:.
Sending you tons of :dust::dust::dust: & good luck:thumbup:. I hope the :witch: has buggered off for you :hugs:

I think I'll test right after t-day if my period dosnt start - if I am in fact pregnant, that would give lots of time for things to build up.

We were watching tv a few hours ago and I kept thinking of one thing after another that I wanted to eat - finally I looked over at my husband and said "think we can run to the store? I want to figure out a way to make chocolate covered bread and butter pickles" - we did agree to go get ice cream though and there was a long line. Without thinking, I said a little too loudly "move it! I just want my ice cream!" ... sadly enough there were no bread and butter pickles

ok well today will be day 3 on soy for me, heres hoping it brings on an early Ov for me and that we catch that eggie

what does soy actually do? its used for menopause...:blush: it wont bring on menopause will it :blush: i know its something to do with the eostrogen :shrug:

Hi Dandy!!! :hugs: I'm happy to see you've jumped on board the soy train as well. :happydance: Sorry about AF, though....she arrived for me, as well. I'm CD2 today and starting soy tomorrow for the 2nd time.

Last cycle I took 120 mgs CD 3-7 and I ovulated on CD22...this cycle I'm going to up the dosage of 160 mgs, and hopefully ovulate even sooner.

Good luck on with the soy, everyone! :)

:wave: hey allie :hugs: we must be on almost the same cycle day fxed for both of us this cycle

trying - any sign of AF yet :friends:

well no side effects to the soy for me yet, heres hoping it actually works :dohh:

I'm out ladies. I allowed myself to think the best yesterday afternoon and witch came with massive pains at ten. Upset of course. Also upset that now I can't trust my cycle or pains I had. I cramped from Wednesday, had twinges all through Friday night like pulling pains and then big pains on sat night at ten when I went to the loo. I never get Af pains til second day of it. A years worth of trends is now worthless. Hate this. But at least I can start my soy tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->