Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

A lot of ladies either start cd2-6 or cd3-7 sweetie and its up to you how much you take, but no more than 200mg daily.

40mg, 80mg, 120mg, 160mg n 200mg... i took 160mg n 200mg last 2 days it worked for me x gl

Thanks fx it works for you too, have you bought it? x

Ohh goodie lol must admit i shit it taking it 1st night thinking 'omg what am i doing' :haha: especially the dose bc you just dont know how much to take :dohh: but hey its worked for so many women on here n it will work for you, i'll be watching :hugs:

I think I'm going to try Soy this cycle. Just ended a 40 day cycle!!
Think 100 mg 5-9CD is okay?

good luck liz!!

hi all--wasnt on yesterday--away ALL day..anyhow --how are you Poppy???hope all goin well...xxx

i am cd 11--im doing my OPKs as i got my positive on day 11 last cycle...it was early last month due to going to accupuncture..xx

lol brillbride i was doing my opks from cd8 then had to wait till cd16 :dohh: was stressing thinking id never get a positive.. yeah im good thanks :kiss: just watching and waiting for some Soy bump buddies now :happydance:

I just got a headache first day, but remember take them before you go bed then no chance of experiencing any as you'll be asleep xxx

lol brillbride i was doing my opks from cd8 then had to wait till cd16 :dohh: was stressing thinking id never get a positive.. yeah im good thanks :kiss: just watching and waiting for some Soy bump buddies now :happydance:

hi poppy-just got my positive opk with SMU and im day 11 so its same day as last month!! l norm ovulate day 14-16 but started going to accupuncture last month and it brought ov forward to day 11--i bearly believed it last month as it was so early for me---so im def going to believe it this month..il prob ovulate in the next day or so..i want to be your BUMP buddy:happydance::happydance:lol

FF hasn't confirmed me but I normally O on CD 12 well....I possibly could have O'd 4 days earlier at CD 8 what do you all suppose.....or did Soy totally mess up my Oing :( completely?

OMG tie DH to the bed now for next 3 days :rofl: tell him Poppy said "stay still and do as your told" :haha:

Soooooooooooooo excited now i be counting days down :happydance:

FF hasn't confirmed me but I normally O on CD 12 well....I possibly could have O'd 4 days earlier at CD 8 what do you all suppose.....or did Soy totally mess up my Oing :( completely?

Hang in there Andrea i thought Soy messed my cycle as i usually ov on cd13/14 but this cycle ov'd on cd18 x

afternoon ladies, hope you dont mind me popping in was just reading up on soy think i might give it a go this month,there seems to be a lot of successfuls stories:thumbup:

OMG tie DH to the bed now for next 3 days :rofl: tell him Poppy said "stay still and do as your told" :haha:

Soooooooooooooo excited now i be counting days down :happydance:

haha poppy---looks like i have a busy 3 days :happydance: then il skip a day and once more as per smep plan!!!:happydance:

hi to all the newbies..hope we get our BFPs soon...xx

hi andreaflorida--i wouldnt worry about OV later because look at poppy --last month she did and now she is pregnant ---!!xx
hi to mamadonna--good luck.x

hello ladies m new here on this thead i just took my first dose of soy yesterday,i hope it works for all of us n v get our bfp in dec

Hello my fellow soy buddies,

I'm on my second soy cycle right now, and I have an AF question.She is quite light for me this time, do you think that has anything to do with the soy?? I'm CD4 and only spotting, and was light CD2 and 3, maybe the only 'normal' day was CD1? :shrug:
I'm worried I won't get preggo if I don't 'shed' enough. I started soy again last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->