Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

did anyone else have any spotting around ovulation??

I had some spotting earlier, which seems to have stopped, I'm on cd 16 and took my last dose of soy on thursday which would have worked out as cd 12 :wacko:

I spotted last month about a week before AF came but I didn't have any OPKS so I'm not sure if and when I ovulated. Would the spotting happen before or ovulation? And is it possible to ovulate a week before AF or is that too late? Sorry for all the questions just not sure how all this works yet and I really want that BFP :(

from my understanding from what others with spotting have put that the spotting happens around ov and a week before AF can be late but some only ov around that time, everyone is different so it can happen hun

After a big let down today, I was 4 days late with my af, I have now decided to notch it up a gear, and want to take soya this cylcle, this thread is so huge, and Ive read some of the replies, but all slightly different, so I am going to ask here the questions, so I know what im doing,

1, what days do I take the soya tablets on
2, what brand do i buy?
3, where can i buy them from :)
4,is there anything else i need to know and do, so i get this correct
Thanks so much, love from me xxx

After a big let down today, I was 4 days late with my af, I have now decided to notch it up a gear, and want to take soya this cylcle, this thread is so huge, and Ive read some of the replies, but all slightly different, so I am going to ask here the questions, so I know what im doing,

2, what brand do i buy?

You can take it on either cd2-cd6 ( chance of more than 1 egg releasing) cd3-7 and cd5-9 ( much stronger mature egg)

Tesco's sell them 40mg each tablet

Dont exceed 200mg daily

Can take either 40mg,80mg,120mg,160mg or 200mg per day ( whatever you feel comfortable with sweetie) x

Can take either 40mg,80mg,120mg,160mg or 200mg per day ( whatever you feel comfortable with sweetie) x
I've always wondered about dosage... and whether there's a dose you should take for your size/weight.... :coffee:

I just went for it this cycle and took 160mg then 200mg for last two days x

2, what brand do i buy?

You can take it on either cd2-cd6 ( chance of more than 1 egg releasing) cd3-7 and cd5-9 ( much stronger mature egg)

Tesco's sell them 40mg each tablet

Dont exceed 200mg daily

Thanks Poppie xxx thats all very clear, Actually Ive been stalking you a little :), as I am another 'older' TTC here, but now you are expecting not TTC anymore, want to say congratulations, its really nice seeing someone whose in my age group here whos gone and got their BFP:thumbup:, i dont feel so alone in this all, thanks for that xxxxx well I am going to go out tommorow and get these, so Im ready, is there anything else you did to get your BFP Poppie?? that you can think of ,lol... Hugs xx and a happy next 8 months + to you :hugs:
P.S, what days did you do your on?? ie CD2 - Cd6 etc

Awww thanks Janie66 :hugs: and here's loads of :dust::dust::dust:

Yes i took on CD2-CD6 was a bit hesitant but knew my clock was ticking n wanted a little playmate for my youngest LO he's 8mths next friday, so jumped in with the higher dose :haha:

Just took Soy, used preseed, OPKs and charted ( ive added my chart ) we only did the deed near ovulation & day of ovulation, but you can see that in my chart.

If you need any help with anything or concerned about anything whilst taking it for the 5 days your more than welcome to send me a message x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

:cry:i think i was pregnant infact sure of it,af is really bad now :cry:
shall i start soy cd2 now.shall ii take it tonight or leave it

take it tonight hun and i wish you all the best . I too had a emmc last cycle and took soy cd3 -7 as the nurse said it was best to go for it straight away so we have and am now in the 2ww. Best of luck xx

ok well i increased my dose last night from 100mg to 150 mg fxed it brings on a strong Ov :thumbup:

should i go out and buy some preseed now?? will the soy make me dry when we come to :sex: every second night?

totally confused bought some soy today but cant work out the mg per capsule:wacko:

ill take 100mg today,n will go up to 150 not more then that

i dont kno how many caps to take tho,i'm not sure if they are 23mg each :shrug:

pink mum thats what i did 100mg for first 3 days then 150 yesterday and today :thumbup: least that what i think the soy adds up to in my tabs :shrug:

dandybrush to b honest m very scared,i m afraid of side effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"