Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Honest pink mum there is only some spotting and headache that ive read on here & ive had both, you'll be ok promise, i was scared 1st night, but totally fine after that and i hate taking tablets xx

ya its my 3 day but an hour ago i had a cramp on my rt side so i was afraid about wat it could b,

i havent had any side effects :shrug: i was freaking out when i started it, i had an instant thought of crap what am i doing?? i thought that maybe the soy would bring on menopause :blush: (ill let you know on that one :haha:) today is my last day, so ill let you know if i get any sideeffects in the next few days. :thumbup: i prob wouldnt have done the soy cept this is my last chance for a xmas bfp so i took it, after xmas i might let my cycles do their own thing and see how they are naturally, unless my gyn puts me bak on clomid

actually i have to take so many tab at once,coz each tab is 25mg

Hey dandy,

thanks for your post. I really thought i was, you did too? Do you know what emmc stands for? It means early miscarriage? My AF was four days late, never ever late, and came with massive pains at once, but they didnt last long. It usually starts very slowly and I dont usually have pains until heavy flow on second or even third day. Is it possible that i almost was and it didnt work out?

no i didnt know what emmc was...maybe you were almost out :hugs: i guess it wasnt meant to be :( so sorry :hugs: maybe you are due for a last minute xmas bfp like me, fxed for both of us :hugs:

Awww thanks Janie66 :hugs: and here's loads of :dust::dust::dust:

Yes i took on CD2-CD6 was a bit hesitant but knew my clock was ticking n wanted a little playmate for my youngest LO he's 8mths next friday, so jumped in with the higher dose :haha:

Just took Soy, used preseed, OPKs and charted ( ive added my chart ) we only did the deed near ovulation & day of ovulation, but you can see that in my chart.

If you need any help with anything or concerned about anything whilst taking it for the 5 days your more than welcome to send me a message x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

hi poppy and everyone else
im cd 12 and day 2 of positive OPK so im busy nonetheless--however we are following smep and im half thinking that we should have done what you did poppy--i cant get into your chart----dont know why but when u said u DTD near ovulation and day of ovulation--was that 2 days in a row for you ? or did u dtd them skip a day then once more---im half thinking id need to DTD every other day --to build sperm up--as the smep plan has me quite burnt out!!lol

Sorry sweetie here's my chart xx

[IMG]https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/zana637/myffchart.jpg[/IMG]

LOL yes was walking around like John Wayne after the weekend :rofl:

Well CD11 for me today & i got a HIGH on my monitor for the 1st time ever:yipee::yipee:(apart from 1st cycle when it was getting to know me) The soy must be doing something cos as well as backache i've also started to get slight pains in my ovaries :happydance:. An IC opk this afternoon was negative but that's okay cos i know ovulation is going to happen soon. I'm really chuffed :cloud9:. We :sex: & i used the softcup with a wee bit of conceive plus. Come on :spermy::spermy: You can do it :rofl:

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone.

Congrats on the BFP TaNasha! :)

Poppy, thanks for all of the information you contribute to this thread. I hope we all join you in BFPs reallly soon.

:hugs: to everyone!

I have a headache today but don't know if it's the soy, as I didn't get a headache last cycle. Like dandy and others this is my last chance for a Christmas BFP.

I keep hearing about preseed but I never see it in the shops. Do I need to buy it online?

allie does the soy dry you up? i've never looked for preseed :shrug:

Thanks Liz! I'll have a look.

Dandy, I don't think it did...if anything, I had more CM, but I'm always hearing about preseed so I wondered if I should check it out.

lol, ok im only going that way if i end up dry :shrug: the clomid made me dry, ill do the preseed then :shrug: but if the soy might not dry me up ill hold off looking :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->