Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I really wish I had found out about this 3 days ago :( Next cycle I'll try this. Gl to all!

:hi: Ladies.
How are you all doing?
I got my peak this morning on my CBFM CD12 :yipee::yipee: & a smiley :) face on my CB digital test :wohoo::wohoo:. An IC was negative though:nope: but i always have problems with these so i'm not bothered:happydance:.
Still having lower backache & pains in my ovaries so i'm definately ovulating :dance::dance:.
So now i have 3 days of :baby::sex: ahead of me :winkwink:. I'll probably be walking like John Wayne like Poppy was lol :rofl: but it'll all be worth it if i get my soy :baby::bfp: :cloud9:.
Come on :spermy::spermy: we can do it :happydance::happydance:

Allie84 & dandybrush here's a link to Preseed... i didnt dry up on the Soy but id heard that it helps the sperm to swim where it needs to go, so i thought id just try it for a few cycles :shrug:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=preseed

ok well last night of soy :shrug: now we wait and see if it worked

Hey Girls,

I posted a few weeks ago, well my AF is due anytime now and I am hoping to take Soy this cycle.

What would people recommend, I got my peak very early on CBFM this month day 9/10 of what I think will be a 27 day cycle ( as no sign of the witch coming just yet) unless she comes tonight.

Only had CBFM for 3 months and my previous peak days have been

Cycle 1 - Day 11/12 - 24 day cycle
Cycle 2 - Missed my peak - lot of night wees - 25 day cycle
Cycle 3 - Day 9/10 - current cycle - currently day 26

I did test yesterday 15dpo and :bfn: so defo know this isn't my month - that and OH was away at peak, but agreed not this month as go in for op next week. So don't feel too bad about it.

But I obv want to give my next 3 cycles a good go, can someone help me decide the best course of Soy to take please and which days x x x

Thanks

xxx

OK so i took 150mg soy last night.im on cd3 now!
No side affects :)

Yay for no side effects:wohoo::wohoo:. I didn't have any either :happydance:but i did get bad lower backache a few days after my last dose,still got it now actually but if it's the soy doing it's magic then it's sound with me:cloud9:. FX you get your christmas :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust:

Awww thanks Janie66 :hugs: and here's loads of :dust::dust::dust:

Yes i took on CD2-CD6 was a bit hesitant but knew my clock was ticking n wanted a little playmate for my youngest LO he's 8mths next friday, so jumped in with the higher dose :haha:

Just took Soy, used preseed, OPKs and charted ( ive added my chart ) we only did the deed near ovulation & day of ovulation, but you can see that in my chart.

If you need any help with anything or concerned about anything whilst taking it for the 5 days your more than welcome to send me a message x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/
Thanks Darling xx
Just another question, because i started my cycle in the afternoon yesterday, what day is day 1, would that be today??

XX

evening all,do you have to take soy at exactly the same time each day?

Hiya babyhopes how are you long time no speak ? x

:hi:im good yeh,you? have a great job:thumbup: everythings perfect and weve got loadsa money! which id trade in a heart beat for a baby!

and mamadonna i take it roughly same time as ur overdosing anyway and dont wanna overdose more lol
im taking my 150mg soy with dinner!:)

i wish i had started taking mine with my dinner i took mine a little later at half 9,i'll just have to wait a couple of hrs,no hardship

the first few nights i took mine at like 9pm the last 2 or 3 nights i started having them around dinner at about 7pm :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->