Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi girls

Quick question which I've tried googling but couldn't find any answers:( I'm ovulating ok and cycles vary a couple of days but not to much my lp is fine.

Question is would soy help me concieve? I.e. Better egg?

Hi girls

Quick question which I've tried googling but couldn't find any answers:( I'm ovulating ok and cycles vary a couple of days but not to much my lp is fine.

i have the same question! i'd really be interested in knowing those of you that have fairly regular cycles how this worked for you?

it would help i dont think.my cycles are irregular and if i ovulate its usually late.last few cycles are being ok

Hi girls

I have a regular cycle of 28 days but on the very odd occassion its 30 days ( ov later) and dont think i have a problem with ovulating due to already having kids, but didnt put me off taking it this cycle sweetie xx

Alright ladies- AF is due friday, need some advice. Plan to take the soy 3-7? Anyone have suggestions for brands? Will probably run to walmart on saturday after AF is here to get it. Want advice please!

What are the benefits of the days to take it ?

DTD~

I went with the ones from Wal-Mart. They are about $6 a bottle. I am finding it hard to locate stores that have them, I think everyone is catching on!

thanks dyme- i appreciate that! And days 3-7 are alright right?

And how many mgs should i take? Sorry to be a pest, i just don't want to screw everything up.

Thanks poppy congrats on the :bfp: xx

think I'll try it next cycle as i'm on cd at the mo and trying smep this cycle.

Thanks :kiss: good luck but hopefully you wont need it next cycle sweetie, one of my buddies did the SMEP, concieve plus & softcups and got her BFP so fx :hugs:

well just taken my 1st lot of soy again higher dose this time starting with 2 days at 160mg and 3 days at 200mg

got my opk's ready too :) when should i start doing them or just do one everyday until i hopefully see something?

also only been doing my chart for 3 days lol but it looks rather odd
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-11-28

i'm hoping this is one of those ones i can ommit :wacko:

ummm... butterfly --- something is weird because that photo is showing MY cycle...

thanks dyme- i appreciate that! And days 3-7 are alright right?

And how many mgs should i take? Sorry to be a pest, i just don't want to screw everything up.

DTD~

I am not an expert I learned by trial and error...:wacko:

I take 5 tablets CD1-CD5, but I worked up to that amount. I've done CD2-6, CD3-7 and even CD5-9 but I think I really like CD1-5 best. I ovulate either CD 16 or CD17 from what I gather from tracking my cycles. Each tablet of the Wal-Mart brand is 40mg so 5 tablets are 200mg total. I take them at night to counter the side effects many may have. I don't have side effects or if I do I sleep right through them since I take my pills at night. I have seen my cycles go from 48 days to 28 days in the span of a few months. I credit soy for the change and I am grateful and hopeful I can get pregnant this cycle coming up.

In addition to your soy, take something for your CM like grapefruit juice, grapefruit, robitussin, carrots or evening primrose. Tried EP for the first time this cycle. I got my EP from Wal-Mart as well and take 3000 mg of them from beginning of cycle to ovulation. I had so much CM this cycle but alas, I was sick :cry:and could not BD at all during the fertile time but I will be ready this cycle coming up.:thumbup:

i might start on some grapefruit juice this week then :thumbup: how many glasses of juice a day should i take to see it affect my CM? anyone know?

well i have fresh carrots at home, maybe if i snack on them with peanut butter every arvo? would that do the trick?

Hmmm baby carrots and grapefruit juice- ok i can try that. I just figure that cd1 for me is going to be friday- and i don't want to buy the soy before hand, and doubt i'll want to go out on black friday. So i'll most likely go out on saturday- so i can do the 2-6. I just don't want to buy them ahead of time on the off chance i might get my bfp.

Hi girls,

I drink about one glass of grapefruit juice every day starting about a week before I think I will ovulate. Sometimes I take EPO but to be honest I am so sick of taking supplements I can't really be bothered with the EPO!

Maybe I'll try carrot sticks, too, never heard of that.

I have a headache today, I'm wondering if it's the soy? :shrug: I don't take it until I'm in bed every night so I wouldnd't think it would give me a headache the next day...

DTD~

Even if you bought them and did not open them, I know Walmart will take them back with or without the receipt as long as you did not open them. They are sealed so they can tell just by looking at the outer label if they have been opened.

Allie 84~

I don't like taking supplements either especially the EPO because they leave an aftertaste but I look at it as being for the greater good and once I get to my ovulation point I do not have to take those 3 pills again. The pill popping really sucks I totally agree!

Dandy~

Never heard of PB with the carrotts but if that's what you like by all means I say go for it! I eat mine plain but I also have to have them really cold or I won't eat them so I am sure we have our own ways of enjoying them!

D

ok so my plan from today, is most arvos for my snack will be carrots, with a glass of grapefruit juice :thumbup: cept that im buying the juice tomorrow so ill have to do that part starting tomorrow :thumbup:

Ok so cd4 no side affects have been taking 150mg im just praying this doesnt screw my cycles up any more :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->