Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I feel like someone has kicked me in the stomach, and tomato soup made me sick last night ... I don't think it's anything to get excited about though :(

think I'm somewhere between 8 and 10 dpo today thanks to the soy (my ticker is out of whack lol) :thumbup:

it could be hun you never know fingers crossed.
I never get itchy boobs and this cycle thats all i have had and when my period should have been 2 days ago they are now feeling a little sore too and the nipps are a little sensitive too so im really hoping that this is it for us and that af doesnt show for a long time, oo have had loads of gas, lighthheadedness, nausea at night and when i get up, hungry, restless sleep, and mild cramping since OV, and very vivid dreams started last night horrible .
Good luck hun xx

:hugs: good luck hun, really hope this is it for you, I have to admit it does sound promising for you.

:dust:

How regular is af for you hun? Have you decided when you're going to test?

I just feel out of sorts, tomato soup is my comfort food lately and I felt so awful after eating it last night, and the pain in my tummy is quite low down :wacko:

:wacko:

I've just got this, I know in terms of opks it's not positive ... but it's my smu and I only held it for just over and hour and a half

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0006-7.jpg

I thought I'd already ovulated though lol ... maybe I was wrong :wacko:

13DPO and a BFN :(
No spotting no AF
I must be out or didn't even ovulate :(

xxx

you might not have enough hcg yet hun ... don't give up until af is here (if she makes an appearance) :hugs:

it could be hun you never know fingers crossed.
I never get itchy boobs and this cycle thats all i have had and when my period should have been 2 days ago they are now feeling a little sore too and the nipps are a little sensitive too so im really hoping that this is it for us and that af doesnt show for a long time, oo have had loads of gas, lighthheadedness, nausea at night and when i get up, hungry, restless sleep, and mild cramping since OV, and very vivid dreams started last night horrible .
Good luck hun xx

Good luck, sounds really promising :)

me and my dh are heartbroken we havent had sticky bfp yet :cry:
so im carrying on dec testing thread but other than that im staying away.hope everyones ok :hugs:

its cd 17 n i have not ovulated yet,wat soya did to me,m confused,normally i ovulate on cd17

Hi poppy how r u,poppy m worried about my ovulation,i dunno wether soya has messed up my cycle or not,its cd 17 and no positive opk

Hiya pink mum, just noticed your on a 31 day cycle... mine was a 27/28 day cycle and got my positive cd17 when usually its been cd11 :shrug: so yes was late for me too, just hang in there sweetie... how often do you test? x

Once a day,last time m lh surge was less then 24hrs,normally its mre thn 24 hrs,n i also feel that twing when i ovulate,n my temp also rises,my cycle varies dependind on ovulation my lp is 16 days,

See with the soy women either ov later/earlier or it dont effect theirs n they ov same day, but never read on here someone not ovulating ( if using charting they'll know) so id just hang in there sweetie it'll come in next few days

ya i hope so it comes in a few days,anyhow how r u today,ny symptoms?morning sickness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->