Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

lolz dandy brush,first v have to stress about its happening n then if it has worked or not,u r rite.anyhow,,,all the best

Irish_eyes, The only side effect I did notice was I had a headache when I took them @ 5pm so I started taking them right before bed and that helped. What time do you take them? If it's right before bed and you feel groggy in the AM maybe you should try to take them a littel earlier. GL FXed for you :dust:

I took them right before bed which was a bit late for a work night...about 12....then I did a bit of tossing and turning before finally falling asleep.

I didn't feel myself until I got home and I feel as if a headache is starting but I am quite tired so it could really just be that.

What are the side effects that everyone has been experiencing taking Soy?

I went ahead with taking 3 pills last night (120) and I am not sure if it is just in my head or if I am experiencing some side effects this morning. I feel a bit groggy. I don't know if it is just hunger as I haven't eaten yet or if it is lack of sleep. :shrug:

did you take them with food or take them early on in the evening .
I took them cd3 - 7 and took them at 9pm every night but to honest its coz im normally am in bed by 10, well i was til this last few days now im ready to go at 5pm !!!!, so im hoping its worked for me this cycle.
I dont think you feeling groggy is due to the soy the only side effects are normally headaches and i mean headaches sorry if i wasnt much help x

Thanks...I took them before bed but I didn't go to bed until 12 so I think it is more so tiredness. Planning on heading to bed earlier tonight. So one hour before bed is best?

Is it also ok to drink with them? I don't drink too much but I will be having a few glasses of wine tomorrow night.

So, I took soy cd 2 - 6. Today is cd 7 and I have a very faint line on the opk. Isn't it too early in the cycle to have ANY LH in my system? or do we always have a little or could it be pcos? I have no clue.

Wow i have never known anyone with a birthday close to mine let alone close in age, have you found ttc hard too!. We have been ttc for 3 years with 10 early m/c behind us i am really hoping that i dont have anymore and if i am definately this month then i hope it sticks. i did a test this morning 9dpo but it was negative, but feel so different that i am really hoping that if i do another one in 3 days time it will be our positive. No sore boobs has really got me excited to be honest and the cramping since ov but i still have to wait urrrghhhh, hate the waiting xx

I only knew of one other person who had the same date of birth including same year. :haha:

Yes, it's been really hard TTC. I really don't know how much longer I can continue. In the 2 years and 6 months, not one BFP. :nope: So I really hoping the Soy will work. I've tried almost everything but so far nothing seems to work. :growlmad: Anywoo, I can't seem to resist trying. :shrug:

I'm sooooo sorry to hear about your losses. I really hope this is your month. Your symptoms sound very promising. :thumbup: FX and sending you extra :dust: :flower:

So, I took soy cd 2 - 6. Today is cd 7 and I have a very faint line on the opk. Isn't it too early in the cycle to have ANY LH in my system? or do we always have a little or could it be pcos? I have no clue.

From everthing that I've read, we always have some LH in our system. I believe this is true because I have test long after I O'd and I will still have a faint link on my opk.

Thank you. I know how those of us in the TTC forum always seem to find something new to worry about. lol. You just gave me one less thing to worry about for the next month. Thank you again.

morning everyone

hope you're all ok :)

having mild ov cramping but no pos opk i could see a 'shadow' on my last opk but thats it - more than i've had so far it's just a very light pink line hopefully it'll get darker

arperters - i have heard that opk's don't work for some people with pcos, i'm not sure as i've never ov'd using them before. hopefully they will work four us ;)

What are the side effects that everyone has been experiencing taking Soy?

I went ahead with taking 3 pills last night (120) and I am not sure if it is just in my head or if I am experiencing some side effects this morning. I feel a bit groggy. I don't know if it is just hunger as I haven't eaten yet or if it is lack of sleep. :shrug:

did you take them with food or take them early on in the evening .
I took them cd3 - 7 and took them at 9pm every night but to honest its coz im normally am in bed by 10, well i was til this last few days now im ready to go at 5pm !!!!, so im hoping its worked for me this cycle.
I dont think you feeling groggy is due to the soy the only side effects are normally headaches and i mean headaches sorry if i wasnt much help x

Thanks...I took them before bed but I didn't go to bed until 12 so I think it is more so tiredness. Planning on heading to bed earlier tonight. So one hour before bed is best?

Is it also ok to drink with them? I don't drink too much but I will be having a few glasses of wine tomorrow night.

I think the soy is the same as clomid in that respect so you shouldnt smoke or drink with it for the best results but to be honest if we cut everything out that we have we would have nothing left and if its only one night then go for it there are plenty of women oout there that get drunk have a one night stand and get pregnant so dont worry about it hun go for it and have one for me xx

Dyme: Just want to correct *Last AF was Oct 23rd not Nov 23rd... :dohh: :haha: Anyway, I have my period today!
I'm going to try Soy CD 3 - 7 (starting from 140mg with increasing dose). I don't want to hope this month. I mean, it's good enough that my cycle is not long anymore-like it used to. For that I'm happy and relief :) Anyway, I'm going for a short trip to Singapore on Dec 13th. Hubby has to stay home and we will be away from each other for days. :( So I'll just put TTC plan at the back of my head. See how it'll go... Maybe we will TTC again early next year, Insya-Allah...
Good luck to everyone here! :wave: Go catch those eggies. Hehehe
Lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Uwais~

My cycles shortened as well so I think it really helped with that! Take the best approach that works for you. I also tweeked my dosages to find the right combination for me. I hope we are all successful as well!

Safe travels...:hugs:

D~

Poppy....I tested for the past 3 days......:bfn:

So my fortune on facebook today is probably the first one I will follow, it reads:

This is going to be a good moment to look elsewhere, Aquarius. You should do just as the artist does when he has worked on a painting for too long, which is take a step back. You need to see some people, travel, go to the theater, and clear your head. This is never easy for you, but don't hesitate. You will realize afterward that it was the best thing for you to do.

Now if that isnt telling me to step back from ttc, I dont know what is.

Where is everyone at on their cycle??? Anyone close to testing time??

I'm 12DPO waiting for a BFP or AF

I've never made it past 7DPO. I usually spot then AF arrives at 11DPO. Nothing yet.
Testing tomorrow. Had a BFN at 11DPO

xxx

Poppy....I tested for the past 3 days......:bfn:

So my fortune on facebook today is probably the first one I will follow, it reads:

This is going to be a good moment to look elsewhere, Aquarius. You should do just as the artist does when he has worked on a painting for too long, which is take a step back. You need to see some people, travel, go to the theater, and clear your head. This is never easy for you, but don't hesitate. You will realize afterward that it was the best thing for you to do.

Now if that isnt telling me to step back from ttc, I dont know what is.

Hey your only 10dpo sweetie hang in there if you IP late it takes up to 3 days for your body to release hCG into your system :hugs:

I have been taking Soy for a few cycles and today is the first time I have spotted. From all my reading it appears to be normal to have some spotting after :witch: so I am not worried. She flew out on Weds. and today is Friday so she has not been gone long. I took my Soy CD1-CD5, (200 mg) today is
CD7 and I have cramping/backache coupled with the pink spotting when wiping (tmi). I am due to ovulate on the 11th and we have plans to :sex: from the 8th to the 12th.

I had my Progesterone tested on the 18th and the RE confirmed that I am ovulating well, just have to catch that darn egg! I plan to keep up my EWCM Regimen until confirming O.

Fingers crossed I get my :bfp: in time for Xmas!:happydance:

I'm 12DPO waiting for a BFP or AF

I've never made it past 7DPO. I usually spot then AF arrives at 11DPO. Nothing yet.
Testing tomorrow. Had a BFN at 11DPO

xxx

Awesome that you have made it past 7dpo! Gives extra time for a potential beanie to get snuggled in!!

Booo for the bfn. Better luck tomorrow for you and I both!!! Fingers crossed!!! xx

Hey Pink mum and Dandy,
looks like our cycles will match again this month. I havent been in for a couple of days and havent read back all the way yet. U girls get a positive OPK yet? I did digital tonight and still no smiley face. Sure thing to be tomorrow.

I have been taking Soy for a few cycles and today is the first time I have spotted. From all my reading it appears to be normal to have some spotting after :witch: so I am not worried. She flew out on Weds. and today is Friday so she has not been gone long. I took my Soy CD1-CD5, (200 mg) today is
CD7 and I have cramping/backache coupled with the pink spotting when wiping (tmi). I am due to ovulate on the 11th and we have plans to :sex: from the 8th to the 12th.

I had my Progesterone tested on the 18th and the RE confirmed that I am ovulating well, just have to catch that darn egg! I plan to keep up my EWCM Regimen until confirming O.

Fingers crossed I get my :bfp: in time for Xmas!:happydance:

I hope that you get your bfp for christmas hun i really do.
If however you dont , try soy on cd3 -7 take 3 for 3.4.5. and take 4 for 6,7.
There has vbeen so many women get their bfp on these cd days good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->