Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Yeah im ok thanks :hugs: no symptoms apart from occassional sickness & tiredness, think im going to be lucky n not suffer much lol xx

13DPO and a BFN :(
No spotting no AF
I must be out or didn't even ovulate :(

xxx

Boooo for the bfn! I decided not to test today. Why waste them?.....lol
Doy uo normally use opk's to confirm ovulation or bbt?

it could be hun you never know fingers crossed.
I never get itchy boobs and this cycle thats all i have had and when my period should have been 2 days ago they are now feeling a little sore too and the nipps are a little sensitive too so im really hoping that this is it for us and that af doesnt show for a long time, oo have had loads of gas, lighthheadedness, nausea at night and when i get up, hungry, restless sleep, and mild cramping since OV, and very vivid dreams started last night horrible .
Good luck hun xx

Sounds good to me!!! When are you going to test?

i ovulated today cd 14 :yipee:

:dance:

Yeah im ok thanks :hugs: no symptoms apart from occassional sickness & tiredness, think im going to be lucky n not suffer much lol xx

:wohoo: Hooray for no symptoms!!!

Glad you ok , i have the tired bug too, as well as gagging, nausea, itchy boobs, wet down there, 2 days late, crying for no reason, irritable, oh god you know what i really dont know whats happening but all i know is that things are certainly different but i still think that my period will show as always and would be more than suprised if it did get a + xx

Hi tryforbaby2,

I'm not sure what to do to be honest, i am very scared to do another test as the two i did before , ok they were early but i could resist as i had itchy boobs and not sore boobs from OV and still have they are not really sore still just bigger and a bit swollen so that why i did them and they were both negs so im not sure what to do x

im sitting here crying :cry: mate !!, i cant stop tonight - dont know why but oh well,,,
I cant test i only have boots ones and they have been neg so far and cant get any coz oh wont let me buy any and i dont have my own money at the moment (unemployed thanks to the economy), so i cant ask for money cos he will ask what i have bought im stuffed and apparantly superdrug are the best ones and we havent got one near us anyway :( :cry:

Think Boots are like 50miu not sensitive enough... either superdrug or early response are good one's... arghhhhhhhhhhhhh if you lived near id be there like a shot with my spare one's :growlmad:

Awww hope your ok sweetie :hugs:

Could you post them to me hun if i pm you my address bless you :cry: so kind xxxxx

Yeah course i can :hugs: no post till monday but you'll get them Tuesday xx

aww thank you so so much that is the day i would test anyway aww bless you you are so kind :) :cry: happy cry tho xxxx

aww thank you, i just had to go onto hubby's laptop mine just dies it turns itself off for some unknown reason but hey something else to cry over lol sniff sniff. Anyway i have sent you a private message and thanks again will let you know when they are here xxx

I'm so confused :wacko:

I assumed from the last time I had a line on an opk that I was somewhere near 8 - 10 dpo ... but I've been getting lines again today :wacko:

Why you using opks at 8-10dpo? im confused lol x

just in case I was wrong, and I heard that sometimes pregnancy can be picked up on them too ... unless I've heard that wrong somewhere :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->